You are not connected. Please login or register

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 2 of 3]

26Real Time Mardi Gras Cams - Page 2 Empty Re: Real Time Mardi Gras Cams Tue Jan 29, 2013 3:19 pm

runawayhorses

runawayhorses
Owner
I hope Candy's computer is not broken again because when that happens we all suffer..lol Real Time Mardi Gras Cams - Page 2 84639

27Real Time Mardi Gras Cams - Page 2 Empty Re: Real Time Mardi Gras Cams Tue Jan 29, 2013 5:18 pm

Candy Cottingham

Candy Cottingham
Veteran
runawayhorses wrote:I hope Candy's computer is not broken again because when that happens we all suffer..lol Real Time Mardi Gras Cams - Page 2 84639

HEY YOU!!! Not so much of it...U knows I have a Super Duper Computer with a fantastic man friend that helps me to keep it pristine.

Your right I do throw Hissy Fits, but I soon calm down.

I did hear two funny beeps coming from somewhere not long ago....Strange things happen...perhaps I am giving out Negative signals...

They were coming from the left of me ...Negative side of me you know.

Hey SSC you are right .... I did see the street cleaner hosing down ... been fooled again.

http://tech.groups.yahoo.com/group/allcreativefriends/

28Real Time Mardi Gras Cams - Page 2 Empty Re: Real Time Mardi Gras Cams Tue Jan 29, 2013 5:25 pm

SSC

SSC
Admin
Rain is coming for sure.

29Real Time Mardi Gras Cams - Page 2 Empty Re: Real Time Mardi Gras Cams Sat Feb 02, 2013 8:45 pm

SSC

SSC
Admin

30Real Time Mardi Gras Cams - Page 2 Empty Re: Real Time Mardi Gras Cams Sat Feb 09, 2013 3:29 pm

SSC

SSC
Admin
Check out the action on the web cams, this is the final weekend leading up to Mardi Gras day on Tuesday, it is getting crazy in New Orleans with the major parades these next few days, on the down side we have rain forecast for Sun-Mon-Tues.

31Real Time Mardi Gras Cams - Page 2 Empty Re: Real Time Mardi Gras Cams Sat Feb 09, 2013 4:08 pm

runawayhorses

runawayhorses
Owner
SSC wrote:Check out the action on the web cams, this is the final weekend leading up to Mardi Gras day on Tuesday, it is getting crazy in New Orleans with the major parades these next few days, on the down side we have rain forecast for Sun-Mon-Tues.
Wow its gettin busy there now, I wish that cam had sound the last link you posted. Don't worry the rain ain't gonna stop those peoples party, it might even make it crazier. I only wish I was there too with a bottle in my hand.

32Real Time Mardi Gras Cams - Page 2 Empty Very Noisy lol Sat Feb 09, 2013 5:15 pm

Candy Cottingham

Candy Cottingham
Veteran

33Real Time Mardi Gras Cams - Page 2 Empty Re: Real Time Mardi Gras Cams Sat Feb 09, 2013 6:40 pm

SSC

SSC
Admin
My granddaughter is at Endymion right now, it starts at 4:15 one float depicts the old Pontchartrain beach that was a big place for awhile, it is 6 trailers long and over the length of a football field, there are over 2,500 riders on this float, each wheel turns independently and has a cable system to guide it, it is being pulled by the same equipment that moves jets at the airport.

34Real Time Mardi Gras Cams - Page 2 Empty Re: Real Time Mardi Gras Cams Sat Feb 09, 2013 7:27 pm

SSC

SSC
Admin
http://www.wwltv.com/news/live-video

This is the parade gbaby is at right now

35Real Time Mardi Gras Cams - Page 2 Empty Re: Real Time Mardi Gras Cams Sat Feb 09, 2013 7:30 pm

runawayhorses

runawayhorses
Owner
Is that a video Candy posted or a live feed?

36Real Time Mardi Gras Cams - Page 2 Empty Re: Real Time Mardi Gras Cams Sat Feb 09, 2013 7:34 pm

Candy Cottingham

Candy Cottingham
Veteran
runawayhorses wrote:Is that a video Candy posted or a live feed?

I assume it is a past live video and not a live feed.

37Real Time Mardi Gras Cams - Page 2 Empty Re: Real Time Mardi Gras Cams Sat Feb 09, 2013 7:42 pm

SSC

SSC
Admin
That is a night parade but not sure when it was.

38Real Time Mardi Gras Cams - Page 2 Empty Re: Real Time Mardi Gras Cams Sat Feb 09, 2013 9:39 pm

SSC

SSC
Admin
http://www.wwltv.com/entertainment/mardi-gras

real time of the parade tonight

39Real Time Mardi Gras Cams - Page 2 Empty Re: Real Time Mardi Gras Cams Sat Feb 09, 2013 9:43 pm

runawayhorses

runawayhorses
Owner
Thats a good one, do you know how to make it go full screen? Mouseover the bottom and a little panel will pop up, click the little round square and that will blow it up full screen. I'm watch it now. :)

40Real Time Mardi Gras Cams - Page 2 Empty Re: Real Time Mardi Gras Cams Sat Feb 09, 2013 9:47 pm

SSC

SSC
Admin
awesome thanks

41Real Time Mardi Gras Cams - Page 2 Empty Re: Real Time Mardi Gras Cams Sat Feb 09, 2013 9:51 pm

runawayhorses

runawayhorses
Owner
You're welcome, this one has sound too.

42Real Time Mardi Gras Cams - Page 2 Empty Re: Real Time Mardi Gras Cams Sat Feb 09, 2013 10:07 pm

SSC

SSC
Admin
I just read the new super float is broke down, but lucky it is the last float in the parade you are watching

43Real Time Mardi Gras Cams - Page 2 Empty Re: Real Time Mardi Gras Cams Sun Feb 10, 2013 12:43 am

SSC

SSC
Admin
They got the super float back running but it is having trouble making the turns and it is supposed to make a circle into the Super Dome and back out for the extravaganza

44Real Time Mardi Gras Cams - Page 2 Empty Re: Real Time Mardi Gras Cams Sun Feb 10, 2013 12:45 am

runawayhorses

runawayhorses
Owner
I'm going to have to watch this part, I hope it makes it. Is that the one you gbaby is on?

edit: Looks like the cam is off right now.

45Real Time Mardi Gras Cams - Page 2 Empty Re: Real Time Mardi Gras Cams Sun Feb 10, 2013 1:15 pm

SSC

SSC
Admin
I watched it last night they got the super float in the Dome with no problems it was 9 sections not 6 a big undertaking but it was something to see.

We are going into storm warnings today, a heavy line of rain and wind is approaching, some of the parades are rolling early to try and beat the weather. Not sure what all will be on the cams today.

46Real Time Mardi Gras Cams - Page 2 Empty Re: Real Time Mardi Gras Cams Sun Feb 10, 2013 1:51 pm

Candy Cottingham

Candy Cottingham
Veteran
SSC wrote:I watched it last night they got the super float in the Dome with no problems it was 9 sections not 6 a big undertaking but it was something to see.

We are going into storm warnings today, a heavy line of rain and wind is approaching, some of the parades are rolling early to try and beat the weather. Not sure what all will be on the cams today.

They talk about running out of water, bloody cobblers...Rained all day and trying to snow.

At 7pm The Earth Cam was not working.

Not seen the Super Float yet, but I saw a man walking about carrying a big white cross. Is he trying to tell us something?

47Real Time Mardi Gras Cams - Page 2 Empty Re: Real Time Mardi Gras Cams Sun Feb 10, 2013 2:17 pm

SSC

SSC
Admin
They have all kinds of fanatics at Mardi Gras, the parade was last night so doubt if you caught it, it went into the Super Dome at 10 PM central time Sat. night

48Real Time Mardi Gras Cams - Page 2 Empty Re: Real Time Mardi Gras Cams Sun Feb 10, 2013 3:11 pm

Candy Cottingham

Candy Cottingham
Veteran

Last edited by runawayhorses on Sun Feb 10, 2013 6:56 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : edited video size)

49Real Time Mardi Gras Cams - Page 2 Empty Re: Real Time Mardi Gras Cams Sun Feb 10, 2013 3:20 pm

runawayhorses

runawayhorses
Owner
Can you make the video a little wider?

50Real Time Mardi Gras Cams - Page 2 Empty Re: Real Time Mardi Gras Cams Sun Feb 10, 2013 3:25 pm

Candy Cottingham

Candy Cottingham
Veteran
I embeded from a large screen view, but it came out like you see...

Perhaps was not a good idea.

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 3]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum