You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1America Needs A Leader Like This! Empty America Needs A Leader Like This! Thu Apr 24, 2008 9:57 pm

rosco 357

rosco 357
Veteran
The U.S.needs to have some balls like these other countries, instead of all of our liberal pricks that want to be so caring

We Need a Leader Like This

America Needs A Leader Like This!
America Needs A Leader Like This! Australiaprimeminister

Prime Minister John Howard - Australia

Muslims who want to live under Islamic Sharia law were told on Wednesday to get out of Australia , as the government targeted radicals in a bid to head off potential terror attacks.

Separately, Howard angered some Australian Muslims on Wednesday by saying he supported spy agencies monitoring the nation's mosques. Quote: 'IMMIGRANTS, NOT AUSTRALIANS, MUST ADAPT. Take It Or Leave It. I am tired of this nation worrying about whether we are offending some individual or their culture. Since the terrorist attacks on Bali , we have experienced a surge in patrio tism by the majority of Australians.'

'This culture has been developed over two centuries of struggles, trials and victories by millions of men and women who have sought freedom'

'We speak mainly ENGLISH, not Spanish, Lebanese, Arabic, Chinese, Japanese, Russian, or any other language. Therefore, if you wish to become part of our society . Learn the language!'

'Most Australians believe in God. This is not some Christian, right wing, political push, but a fact, because Christian men and women, on Christian principles, founded this nation, and this is clearly documented. It is certainly appropriate to display it on the walls of our schools. If God offends you, then I suggest you consider another part of the world as your new home, because God is part of our culture.'

'We will accept your bel iefs, and will not question why. All we ask is that you accept ours, and live in harmony and peaceful enjoyment with us.'

'This is OUR COUNTRY, OUR LAND, and OUR LIFESTYLE, and we will allow you every opportunity to enjoy all this. But once you are done complaining, whining, and griping about Our Flag, Our Pledge, Our Christian beliefs, or Our Way of Life, I highly encourage you take advantage of one other great Australian freedom,

'THE RIGHT TO LEAVE'.'

'If you aren't happy here then LEAVE. We didn't force you to come here. You asked to be here. So accept the country YOU accepted.'

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
I SEARCHED THIS ON URBAN LEGENDS AT ABOUT.COM . I COULD NOT FIND IT AS A HOAX , HOWEVER, I WILL SEARCH MORE , I DONT LIKE TO POST THINGS THAT HAVE NOT REALLY BE SAID,IF I FIND IT TO BE SO, NATURALY I WILL HAVE TYLER DELETE.
I DO REALIZE THIS IS OUTDATED,, I THINK OVER A YEAR OLD I THINK, , TAKE CARE.,

Last edited by rosco 357 on Thu Apr 24, 2008 11:09 pm; edited 1 time in total

2America Needs A Leader Like This! Empty i could not resist this ,,,lol,, Thu Apr 24, 2008 11:05 pm

rosco 357

rosco 357
Veteran
i hope i got this right, its funny. take care , its not in the vidio vault since its about the previous post,, lots of funny stuff on austrailia politics. on utube,, WARNING ITS R RATED.

3America Needs A Leader Like This! Empty Re: America Needs A Leader Like This! Mon Apr 28, 2008 8:36 pm

runawayhorses

runawayhorses
Owner
Funny video..LOL!

4America Needs A Leader Like This! Empty Re: America Needs A Leader Like This! Wed Apr 30, 2008 2:32 pm

And America does NOT nead a leader like this: "Obama's assignment (in Chicago) was to teach the poor to rely on themselves in a very aggressive way-to get what they wanted from city hall, their landlords, and others in power by clarifying their needs and banding together to take action. It's the kind of self-help that he preaches today as a presidential candidate." (US News And World Report,April21,2008) In case anyone wondered, now we know. Obama's vision is the vision of a pampered child. It is not surprising that many of his supporters are swoonong girls. Apparantly, "self-help" in Obamaland means self-helping your way through the taxpayer's pocketbook. The average welfare recipient in America lives very well in comparison to world standards. Most have cars, H&A, internet access, and affordable clothing. (90% of clothes donated to Goodwill/Sally's is sold to Africa in bulk). They must be eating good. They seem to be as "healthy" (overweight) as everyone else. Free breakfasts and lunches are pretty much standard in public schools in poor neighborhoods. SSI benefits are almost universally recieved on the flimsiest of claims. Healthcare? SSI includes Medicaid and just in case you don't qualify,try this: Go to any hospital and demand treatment. You will get it because they know that if you aren't treated, they'll get sued. Agressively. In Obamaworld, we who work and have worked all our lives are not doing enough. How much is enough? Elect Obama and find out: The sky's the limit.

5America Needs A Leader Like This! Empty Re: America Needs A Leader Like This! Wed Apr 30, 2008 8:09 pm

rosco 357

rosco 357
Veteran
Meemoon ,i remember, sitting in an emergency room, when my x wife broke her wrist ice skating, there was a sign, words to the effect.. we cannot turn anyone away,, my cousin is a charge nurse on the maternity floor of that same hospital. she said so many come in through the emergency room to have their baby. and dont have insurance, so u know its just passed on to the ppl that do have insurance. i think a large amount or maybe even a majority, are illegal mexicans, and u know the money they make much of it even with legal mexicans, much of their salary is sent back to family in mexico... i have never understood how the government let the illegal alien problem grow to the size it is... only think like in cali, that large growers adn manufactures, grease the palms of the legislature, they want to keep the cheep labor coming. our state finally is debating a law that would fine any employer, that employed anyone that did not have proof of citizenship, or a green card i guess, and start a state wide idenification card, if u dont have a drivers licence. i think the employer, would on a first offence pays a fine, second offence loose there business licence for a year, and a third time 5 years in prison, as the max. gitmo's, fence seems to work, and isreal has a fence that works, i know we have a long border, if they want to raise my taxes for anything, if they raise them to stop whats coming across the border, go ahead cut more out of my salary,,
also no one can convence me that obama , had Wright as his pastor for 20 years and not know exactly how he felt, and i dont doubt , deep down obama has had those same feeling. as his pastor. obama may not have believed the government started aids in the black community to kill blacks, but i do think many other of wrights believes obama listened to in those 20 years and agreed...

When in England , at a fairly large conference, Colin Powell was asked by the Archbishop of Canterbury if our plans for Iraq were just an example of empire building by George Bush.

He answered by saying, 'Over the years, the United States has sent many of its fine young men and women into great peril to fight for freedom beyond our borders. The only amount of land we have ever asked for in return was enough to bury those that did not return.'

~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~

There was a conference in France where a number of international engineers were taking part, including French and American. During a break, one of the French engineers came back into the room saying 'Have you heard the latest dumb stunt Bush has done? He has sent an aircraft carrier to Indonesia to help the tsunami victims. What does he intend to do, bomb them?'

A Boeing engineer stood up and replied quietly: 'Our carriers have three hospitals on board that can treat several hundred people; they are nuclear powered and can supply emergency electrical power to shore facilities; they have three cafeterias with the capacity to feed 3,000 people three meals a day, they can produce several thousand gallons of fresh water from sea water each day, and they carry half a dozen helicopters for use in transporting victims and the injured to and from! their flight deck. We have eleven such ships; how many does France have?'

A U.S. Navy Admiral was attending a naval conference that included Admirals from the U.S. , English, Canadian, Australian and French Navies. At a cocktail reception, he found himself standing with a large group of Officers that included personnel from most of those countries. Everyone was chatting away in English as they sipped their drinks but a French admiral suddenly complained that, whereas Europeans learn many languages, Americans learn only English. He then asked, 'Why is it that we always have to speak English in these conferences rather than speaking French?'

Without hesitating, the American Admiral replied, 'Maybe it's because the Brits, Canadians, Aussies and Americans arranged it so you wouldn't have to speak German.'

AND THIS STORY FITS RIGHT IN WITH THE ABOVE...

Robert Whiting, an elderly gentleman of 83, arrived in Paris by plane. At French Customs, he took a few minutes to locate his passport in his carry on.

"You have been to France before, monsieur?" the customs officer asked sarcastically.
Mr. Whiting admitted that he had been to France previously.

"Then you should know enough to have your passport ready."

The American said, ''The last time I was here, I didn't have to show it."

"Impossible. Americans always have to show your passports on arrival in France!"
The American senior gave the Frenchman a long hard look. Then he quietly explained, ''Well, when I came ashore at Omaha Beach on D-Day in 1944 to help liberate this country, I couldn't find a single Frenchmen to show a passport to."

Thanks to The Grandmeister of Queens, Lonny

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum