You are not connected. Please login or register

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 15, 16, 17

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 17 of 17]

401Paducah, Kentucky - Weather - Page 17 Empty Re: Paducah, Kentucky - Weather Thu Mar 26, 2015 10:52 pm

gypsy

gypsy
Winter is back.. hope old man winters last hurrah!!
!!

402Paducah, Kentucky - Weather - Page 17 Empty Re: Paducah, Kentucky - Weather Wed Apr 29, 2015 12:04 am

gypsy

gypsy
Nine months since Jerry;'s death,does the pain/grief ever end. I am so glad to have this ,Marks site to express,the Gentleness now here   .Remembering Mark. .Wish others would post..,

403Paducah, Kentucky - Weather - Page 17 Empty Re: Paducah, Kentucky - Weather Wed Apr 29, 2015 1:18 am

SSC

SSC
Admin
Gypsy, It has been 6 years for me and it still feels like yesterday, there is no time line for grief, I am like you wish we could get more posters. I miss Mark daily, we have to keep this site going in his memory. I am open to suggestions that would make it more interesting to new members.

404Paducah, Kentucky - Weather - Page 17 Empty Re: Paducah, Kentucky - Weather Wed Apr 29, 2015 2:34 pm

gypsy

gypsy
Very true SSC. grief has no timeline.. I have racked what little brain I have LOL left, to think of ways to attract new posters,I have invited many people. most say they don't have the time..Yes we should keep this site going, I have often wondered why Mark's brother doesn't post anymore.

405Paducah, Kentucky - Weather - Page 17 Empty Re: Paducah, Kentucky - Weather Mon Jul 06, 2015 1:20 am

gypsy

gypsy
55 years go today Jerry and I were married.

406Paducah, Kentucky - Weather - Page 17 Empty Re: Paducah, Kentucky - Weather Thu Jul 09, 2015 2:02 pm

SSC

SSC
Admin
I know it was a bittersweet day for you, my anniversary is the 19th, the first year Jack was gone my kids were unsure how to handle the day, I had to tell them, it has become another number on the calendar, and it is hard to celebrate when there is only one left.In my heart and mind the date will always be special , but now life goes on just leaving the precious memories.

407Paducah, Kentucky - Weather - Page 17 Empty Re: Paducah, Kentucky - Weather Thu Aug 27, 2015 12:53 am

gypsy

gypsy
Weather here in Kentucky is Beautiful,,I sit and ponder, what will the rest of my life bring?  
I remember, the wise voice of my Husband

Jerry,seek  all the beauty you can find, and live it..

Last edited by gypsy on Thu Aug 27, 2015 1:00 am; edited 1 time in total

408Paducah, Kentucky - Weather - Page 17 Empty Re: Paducah, Kentucky - Weather Thu Aug 27, 2015 12:56 am

gypsy

gypsy
SSC wrote:I know it was a bittersweet day for you, my anniversary is the 19th, the first year Jack was gone my kids were unsure how to handle the day, I had to tell them, it has become another number on the calendar, and it is hard to celebrate when there is only one left.In my heart and mind the date will always be special , but now life goes on just leaving the precious memories.
yes ,SSC we now share many things,love, Happiness, and
sorrow. we are strong women..

409Paducah, Kentucky - Weather - Page 17 Empty Re: Paducah, Kentucky - Weather Mon Sep 21, 2015 8:19 pm

gypsy

gypsy
If you think you can;t
you really must
In God and our soldiers
please keep the trust
to keep us safe
Day and night
To stand in front
and faithfully fight
In the name of freedom
and even love
I pray for Grace
from the stars above
that soon one day
we can live in peace
when fears subside World war will cease
with hope shining
from my eyes
I ask for gifts
with the bright sunrise
May Luck and joy be
with all who know
that what you reap
is what you sow.
The prayer..

410Paducah, Kentucky - Weather - Page 17 Empty Re: Paducah, Kentucky - Weather Thu Oct 08, 2015 1:47 am

gypsy

gypsy

411Paducah, Kentucky - Weather - Page 17 Empty Re: Paducah, Kentucky - Weather Wed Nov 04, 2015 5:14 pm

gypsy

gypsy
For you and I SSC this is so Beautiful..

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 17 of 17]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 15, 16, 17

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum