You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Joy White - True Confessions  Empty Joy White - True Confessions Sat Jul 13, 2013 1:33 pm

runawayhorses

runawayhorses
Owner

2Joy White - True Confessions  Empty Re: Joy White - True Confessions Sun Jul 14, 2013 5:36 pm

meemoon

meemoon
Veteran
Excellent. I got loaded and gave away BOTH my guitars. I've done this before, a sign of insanity,I guess. I think I'll go for a big,expensive, concert Gibson next time I buy;and I will.

3Joy White - True Confessions  Empty Re: Joy White - True Confessions Sun Jul 14, 2013 5:45 pm

gypsy

gypsy
I wonder if she is kin to Tony Joe

White, the singer?

4Joy White - True Confessions  Empty Re: Joy White - True Confessions Thu Jul 18, 2013 12:54 pm

runawayhorses

runawayhorses
Owner
meemoon wrote:Excellent. I got loaded and gave away BOTH my guitars. I've done this before, a sign of insanity,I guess. I think I'll go for a big,expensive, concert Gibson next time I buy;and I will.
I still have my custom Fender Telecaster (Avril Lavigne signature series) guitar, and I also have my Fender acoustic flattop guitar. I bought the telly mostly because it was Avrils signature guitar I bought it as a collectors, but after playing it and reading the reviews it turns out it also an awesome playing guitar. Its a telecaster guitar but with a humbucker pickup in it, and it doesn't have a tone control just a volume. The guitar will hold up to any big sound system for use on a stage, actually Avril plays it at her concerts and her guitar player uses it sometimes also.

Here's a pic of Avril playing it, this is the same guitar I have, well not the same thats Avril's copy..lol:

Joy White - True Confessions  Avril_10

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum