You are not connected. Please login or register

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

26WOW! - Page 2 Empty Re: WOW! Sun Aug 25, 2013 11:49 pm

runawayhorses

runawayhorses
Owner
gypsy wrote:well! one thing I can do well is post music and videos..WOW! - Page 2 415675 
Yeah you got that down real good! lol You could kick it up a notch if you wanted and learn how to use the embed code again so the video will go full size.. smile

27WOW! - Page 2 Empty Re: WOW! Mon Aug 26, 2013 12:23 am

gypsy

gypsy
ok, I am using the embed,to copy, clicking you tube firston here ,and then inserting it,is that what you mean?

28WOW! - Page 2 Empty Re: WOW! Mon Aug 26, 2013 6:42 am

runawayhorses

runawayhorses
Owner
I just tried your method and it worked. I didn't know the youtube button would convert an embed code, wow very strange. Technically you're supposed to insert the page address into the youtube button not the embed code. When you click the youtube button is has a http:// example in it showing its where to paste the page address not the embed code. But for some reason its converting the embed code. I guess the developers decided to do that when so many people didn't understand what copying the page address meant, all they understand is copy the embed code, so they made the editor convert the embed code.

Adding the embed code to your post not using the text editors youtube button is the way you can post a video so it goes full size, you just paste it in your post the old way.

First you copy the page address at youtube (not the embed code), then you go to this site http://www.vtubetools.com/ and paste the address into the top of the page click the "getcode", then copy that new embed code it will generate for you, then go to the forum and paste it in your post. Very simple, but I would bet 1000 dollars most people can't do that.

29WOW! - Page 2 Empty Re: WOW! Mon Aug 26, 2013 11:33 am

gypsy

gypsy
thats a lot of remembering, and going to different places LOL

30WOW! - Page 2 Empty Re: WOW! Mon Aug 26, 2013 8:01 pm

runawayhorses

runawayhorses
Owner
Its good exercise for the brain.

31WOW! - Page 2 Empty Re: WOW! Mon Aug 26, 2013 9:34 pm

gypsy

gypsy
WOW! - Page 2 457757 yes! that is very true:thanks:

32WOW! - Page 2 Empty Re: WOW! Mon Oct 28, 2013 10:43 pm

gypsy

gypsy
I save my brain for chess,which I need a lot of brain power,for that..
if you wo, why I am late on responding,  A bit of health problems. lets go

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum