You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

rosco 357

rosco 357
Veteran
do they not realize this will be a missle and air war, what propaganda, i believe its more for their masses as they are the only ones dumb enough to not think isreal will only bomb and if needed send missles,, isreal has already took out facilities in iraq in the 80s and in syria, not so long ago,

Iran to ready thousands of graves for enemy soldiers

Iran is to dig 320,000 graves in border districts to allow for the burial of enemy soldiers in the event of any attack on its territory, a top commander said on Sunday.
"In implementation of the Geneva Conventions... the necessary measures are being taken to provide for the burial of enemy soldiers," the Mehr news agency quoted General Mir-Faisal Bagherzadeh as saying.

"We have plans to dig 15,000 to 20,000 graves in each of the border provinces or a total of 320,000," the general said, some of them mass graves if necessary.

Bagherzadeh said Iran was keen to "reduce the suffering of the families of the fallen in any attack against our country... and prevent any repetition of the long and bitter experience of the Vietnam War."

His comments came as the United States continued to refuse to rule out an eventual resort to force against Iran over its contested nuclear programme, which the West fears is cover for a drive to build an atomic weapon.

They also came as Israeli officials spoke of their determination to prevent Iran developing a nuclear capability at all costs.

let s read Iranian papers to confirm all of this :-)
http://www.iran-daily.com/1387/3170/html/index.htm

runawayhorses

runawayhorses
Owner
I checked to make sure my firewall was up and running before I clicked the link..these iranians sound as stupid as sadam/breitbart.com 503179

The Iran Daily

rosco 357

rosco 357
Veteran
Mays Gilliam wrote:let s read Iranian papers to confirm all of this :-)
http://www.iran-daily.com/1387/3170/html/index.htm

lol, i failed to see anything there that tied into my post about them digging thousands of graves, ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,some things i will comment on is they mentioned the next adminitration, well isreal has already stated, any action they take like they took out syria's, a few months ago, will be before the election or the next administration take place,
and on cluster bomb, irans shahab 3 long range missle some have cluster bomb war heads, there is lots of saber ratttling, on both sides i think more from iran, but they dont have a decent air force or navy, they probably can do damage to isreal if a missle makes it through isreals missle defense shield, not sure if isreall is playing possum or not, but only one they will admit is in force is the arrow 2 defense system, i think it was tested in california and the usa, paid for 80 percent, but working on other shields,the iron dome, lazers, etc. but may have them and just not saying, but iran has to know if they fire missles at isreal that isreal will unleash total destruction on them, as isreal does not play,, i dont think isreal will go nuclear, as they have approx. 200 nuclear warheads, and 100 bunker busters called mini nukes, we have parked an alegis class ship in haifa, that will help in a missle shield, i read where isreal will use its submarine's cruise missles, also. not sure how good irans anti aircraft defense is. isreal would have air dominace in like an hour, except for anti aircraft missles. i read today, to take out all of irans military and structure will take a month of bombing much like was used on iraq, and gee, u know ,, lol cosovo, countrys, but if isreal is hurt, they will bring down the WRATH OF GOD on iran, lol, now dont go biblical on me, lol, its a figure of speach, lol,,.. isreal will not wait on obama to pussy foot around, and has stated that, they would like us to bomb, but will go it alone, as they have no choice,as these arab countrys have stated there goal is the destruction of isreal, egypt may have recended their statement, even france said a nuclear iran can not happen in the last nato meetings,,,take care

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum