You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

SSC

SSC
Admin

Journalist Reveals CBS Would Pull Her Off Obama Scandals When Close to Blowing Stories Wide Open
By Mike Miller 1 day ago
http://www.ijreview.com/2014/04/128706-attkisson-confirms-rumors-cbs-pull-obama-scandal-stories/

Before former-CBS investigative journalist Sharyl Attkisson left the network last month, rumors persisted that she was frustrated by CBS’s efforts to stifle her investigations of various stories that could potentially cast the Obama administration in a negative light: namely, Fast & Furious, Benghazi, and ObamaCare.

Thursday night on The O’Reilly Factor, the long-time CBS reporter confirmed the rumors.

Sure, this could all be nothing more that a “he said, she said,” right? Except that the major networks have done their best to downplay or virtually ignore every Obama scandal that has come down the pike.

But the bottom line is this: a former CBS reporter is making clear what any astute news observer already knows: the major networks (not named Fox) aren’t interested in objective journalism in the public’s interest, but in running political cover for Democrats and the Obama administration.

gypsy

gypsy
Again I disagree with this article. I wouldn't trust O'Reilly as far as I could throw him and that wouldn't be very far

SSC

SSC
Admin
Read again, she was on the show, she busted it open, not something he commentated on

gypsy

gypsy
I don't believe any of it, or her. if that is the case then bring it forth,/on!

SSC

SSC
Admin
I do believe she just did

gypsy

gypsy
then copy it and paste and put it here~plus it was on fox. I don't believe anything coming from that source, plus she probably is republican, that is all they have on their interviews most of the time.

SSC

SSC
Admin
I posted the article, you post something disproving it, I have brought my info to the board, just because you are obsessed with republicans you need to know what you are talking about, Fox has many Democratic contributors, but you hate them so much you won't take the time to pay attention.

gypsy

gypsy
I am not obsessed with republicans, I just disapprove of their actions, or lack of actions,   I read the article sounds like she was whining and blaming Obama for restrictions,why hasn't
 this happened to other news stations, including fox, no restrictions it seems on the rest, I still don't believe her. why didn't she go to another station and air her story instead of fox..

you know the Obama haters ,blame everything on Obama, if he said oxygen is good for you the haters would quit breathing  Journalist Reveals CBS Would Pull Her Off Obama Scandals When Close to Blowing Stories Wide Open  457757 
wrong I won't take the time because I never have seen a democrat contributing, to fox the few times I have watched it.

SSC

SSC
Admin
Juan Williams for one is a Dem. When they have a debate they have both sides represented.

gypsy

gypsy
haha only one? it is a shill for political gain for Republicans.. also when both parties were there, the announcer would not let them speak,and were rude most time  couldn't even finish a sentence, no fox is not fair and balanced.

SSC

SSC
Admin
In my opinion it is very fair and balanced and rated higher than any other network, but we have had this discussion before, I feel they are not intimidated by the WH nor the Dem. cronies who have silenced most of the main stream media. But if you Google a subject it comes up , just never reported by anyone but Fox and I am sure you notice the articles from Fox come off the AP which is accessible to all news outlets. It just takes guts to report it.

SSC

SSC
Admin
gypsy wrote:haha only one? it is a shill for political gain for Republicans.. also when both parties were there, the announcer would not  let them speak,and were rude most time  couldn't even finish a sentence, no fox is not fair and balanced.

James Carville (sp ) has also been hired you cut him and he bleeds a Donkey for sure

gypsy

gypsy
well James never was one of my favorites just another loud mouth,he should fit right in with fox,unfair and unbalanced. most people watch it for entertainment ,a good laugh!not facts.

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum