You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

SSC

SSC
Admin
OCK! Obama White House Blows Cover of Top CIA Officer in Afghanistan
http://www.tpnn.com/2014/05/26/shock-obama-white-house-blows-cover-top-cia-officer-in-afghanistan/

May 26, 2014 By Matthew Burke
Obama.Losing.it

When the Obama White House released the list of names to news organizations of senior U.S. officials participating in Obama’s visit to Afghanistan, it “mistakenly” included the name of the highest ranking CIA spy in the country, effectively putting the agent and his family potentially in extreme danger.

The Washington Post reported the story, agreeing not to publish the name of the CIA chief at the request of the Obama regime officials who “warned that the officer and his family could be at risk if the name were published.” Both the CIA and the Obama White House refused to comment on the matter to the paper.

However, the damage is likely already done as the cat is already out of the proverbial bag, as this reporter with Roll Call announced on Twitter Sunday evening: According to the WAPO report, the list was “distributed to a list of more than 6,000 recipients,” making the likelihood of protecting the agent’s name very slim:

The list was circulated by e-mail to reporters who traveled to Afghanistan with Obama, and disseminated further when it was included in a “pool report,” or summary of the event meant to be shared with other news organizations, including foreign media, not taking part in the trip.

In this case, the pool report was filed by Washington Post White House bureau chief Scott Wilson. Wilson said he had copied the list from the e-mail provided by White House press officials. He sent his pool report to the press officials, who then distributed it to a list of more than 6,000 recipients.

During the George W. Bush administration, the mainstream media was in a crazed state of obsession over the so-called “outing” of Valerie Plame, who many argue (including her own supervisor) was outed by her own husband, Joe Wilson.

It will be interesting to see whether the mainstream media will hold the same level of outrage towards Obama for a much clearer case of the outright, indefensible outing of a CIA agent.

gypsy

gypsy
A question, do you have anything Postive to say about Obama? SSC

I disliked Bush(never hated him() you have so much hatred for Obama you fail to see the good also).Bush did do some things good like carrying on the points of light,and his concern and help to Africa.

he probably is a good ole boy,he did make me laugh at his blunders LOL
A follow artist also~

Speaking of outrage, when the Benghazi murders under Bush happened..and /9/11 where was the out rage from the Republicans and congress?

SSC

SSC
Admin
Didn't now we were speaking of outrage ?? You kinda slid that jab in a different topic. Outrage about 9-11 please don't tell me you think Republicans didn't care, and I'm sure you were speaking of BOTH 9-11 attacks.
My feelings about Obama are very simple, he walked in because the country was unhappy with Bush, he made promises to Hispanics and colored for benefits and amnesty, thus sucking in both classes , he promised to correct problems in the VA, he promised to create jobs, he promised to curb unnecessary spending and be the most transparent administration in history. Well promises sound good on the campaign trail to beg for votes but in reality it was all just hot air. Even now with mid-term elections around the corner another Obama mystery , they will no longer publish ACA enrollment numbers, this coming when the figures will be released on the actual paid premiums. The WH has now shut off public info on this. To me kinda odd since he was championing this on every channel for months. He went into office with the least experience of any president and this has shown in his lack of aggressive actions and delays. He is biding his time till the end of his term and I'm sure praying no more scandals surface on his watch, seems he has had plenty within his own administration.

gypsy

gypsy
well SSC look at five years of Obama's Presidency, everything he has accomplished has gone  unnoticed by republicans all they can do is create scandals, and untruths which none have been proven true, an yes outrage at the very beginning when Obama was elected first term the congress republicans sit out to make sure he was not elected again,well he was, so then they said they would not approve anything Obama put forth,guess what they are still doing it. they (congress) Republicans are a sorry bunch.as i said in my 60 years of interest in politics I have seen only one good Republican President that is Dwight Eisenhower>>yes and he has carried out many of those promises that were broken before he came into office,with no help from republican congress. this VA scandal has been going on for a long time Bush did nothing, it is on record Obama has helped the vets more than any president. again a little homework is all it takes, but first you have to quit believing every fox says is true. at a round table meeting not long ago with vets and Obama they praised him for his work for the vets

Delayed reactions? and guess what being methodical may have kept us out of two more wars that he used his smartness to prevent. maybe it is time for you  to stop your hatred and look closer.

the figures on AFC are there i even posted some. also the republicans have shut up about it failing because more states are embracing the afc and expanding medicaid, so now they have to hunt for

another mythical scandal. it is a shame they we have these people in office.

Which all have been proven untrue and debunked. my favorite word for the year

SSC

SSC
Admin
Obama has done nothing but make false promises , a round table of hand picked veterans shows me nothing except the use of hand picked people

gypsy

gypsy
it has been more than a few handpicked people the word outrage was in one of your topics, I saw no out rage from you Republicans or the Republican congress on the Benghazi
attacks on his watch how many were killed 60+. didn't see any outrage when 9/11 a horrific attack,that Bush was warned about through many letters, and Clinton himself before he left office.from Republicans, they blamed it on Clinton.j

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum