You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

SSC

SSC
Admin

CNN Gets Second Lowest Rating Ever and MSNBC Proves It Has More Than One Viewer
By Michael Hausam 2 days ago
http://www.ijreview.com/2014/05/142751-cnn-gets-second-lowest-rating-ever-msnbc-proves-one-viewer/

According to Nielsen Media, on Wednesday CNN’s Anderson Cooper 360 had just 269,000 viewers, the show’s second-lowest total viewer rating ever. On December 6, 2013 the show had 255,000 viewers. The survey also showed Fox News’ The O’Reilly Factor was #1 during the 8 p.m. hour with 2.195 million viewers, over eight times what CNN’s had.

Overall, counting all viewers from 5 p.m. through 10 p.m., Fox’s 9.5 million viewers was 61% more than the 5.9 million from everyone else combined.

total

It’s obviously not a big surprise that Fox News leads the other cable stations by such a wide margin. It’s a pretty brutal victory when 2nd-run O’Reilly at 11 p.m. is beating everyone’s first-run line-up in primetime on CNN and MSNBC.

On the other hand, it would be a big surprise if Al Sharpton doesn’t get some sort of discount on his obviously massive cable bill, so that he can make sure all of his 560,000 televisions are tuned to his own show.

gypsy

gypsy
I like MSNBC at least they do have both opinions from democrats ,and   Michael Steele the republican and many more, but they are not my main source of news. and they do get to voice not like on station(fox) that does not let the guest talk, especially if that guest is Democrat. I also like Al Sharpton ,he is very smart and not near as bad as o'reilly,and hanity.. Fox is dropping in ratings some republicans got smarter.

SSC

SSC
Admin
You are Sharpton fan ??? Good lord that explains alot and I bet you like Jessie Jackson too..roflmao

4CNN Gets Second Lowest Rating Ever and MSNBC Proves It Has More Than One Viewer Empty Al Sharpton Defends Racist Rant: Sun Jun 01, 2014 3:54 pm

SSC

SSC
Admin
VIDEO: Al Sharpton Defends Racist Rant: ‘It Was Only One Jew’
05.23.2014 | Jerome Hudson

Al Sharpton’s history of hate is so voluminous and well documented, where does one even begin?

The time he disparaged Jews as “diamond merchants” during the unrest of the infamous Crown Heights riots?

Or when Sharpton tried goading NYC’s Jewish community into an all-out fistfight, saying “If the Jews want to get it on, tell them to pin their yarmulkes back and come over to my house”?

How about referring to the Jewish owner of Freddy’s Fashion Mart, Fred Harari, as a “white interloper” for seeking to expand his business in Harlem? (You may have heard of Freddy’s. It was also known as the Harlem Massacre. One of Sharpton’s followers also disapproved of the “white interloper” and burned the store to the ground, murdering eight people including himself.)

But those tirades were just Sharpton’s anti-semitic ones. He’s also sermonized on “Greek homos” and “crackas” as well as bombarded former NYC Mayor David Dinkins with a barrage of N-bombs.

So if you’re Sharpton and you’re confronted about some of your “greatest hits,” what do you do?

Scoff at the questioning and argue that one of your notorious racial slurs wasn’t, in fact, a slur because it was meant for just one Jewish individual.

No, seriously, that was Sharpton’s defense.

On the night of the glitzy Washington Correspondents Dinner, Daily Surge Publisher Jason Mattera asked the faux Civil Rights leader if he should be banned from television, “in the spirit of Donald Sterling,” for all the “racist stuff” he’s said over the years. Sharpton, recall, threatened boycotts and protests if the National Basketball Association failed to ban Sterling from the league.

If you can believe it, Sharpton challenged Mattera to produce evidence of racism.

And when that evidence was produced, easily (see above) – in this case, him calling Fred Harari a “white interloper” and David Dinkins a n***** – Sharpton ignored the shot at Dinkins, but ridiculously claimed that “whiter interloper” didn’t rise to the level of racism because it was directed at only one Jew, not a neighborhood of them.

“When did I call Jews ‘white interlopers’?” Sharpton demanded.

Mattera reminded Sharpton of Freddy’s Fashion Mart and followed-up with, “Doesn’t it take some serious balls on your end to accuse somebody of racism?”

Sharpton blustered back, “You went from one guy who paid people off the books and was wrong,”  before the “Reverend ” rambled on about ‘lies’ and ‘distortions’ as though he’s been misinterpreted all these years.

Of course, splitting hairs over anti-semitic comments is probably not the best position to find oneself in.

“One guy!”

In any event, who knows how many Jews Al Sharpton had in mind.  When an audiotape surfaced of him disparaging Mr. Harari, his initial reaction was, “What’s wrong with denouncing white interlopers?”  Sharpton eventually gave one of those half-hearted apologies (a bloodbath ensued at Freddy’s, after all) and then carried on with his profession of stoking racial strife.

As idiotic as Donald Sterling’s comments were, they were still said in private. Sharpton’s tirades, on the other hand, were delivered for public consumption.  And not only has Sharpton been rewarded with his own primetime television show on MSNBC, he’s a frequent guest at the White House and Obama officials headline his National Action Network conference.

Recently, the Los Angeles chapter of the NAACP honored Sharpton with their “Person of the Year” award, an accolade that was originally slated to be given to – wait for it – Donald Sterling.

Read more at http://dailysurge.com/2014/05/video-al-sharpton-defends-history-hate-one-jew/#dM5vumiHtwqvJE6G.99

gypsy

gypsy
no don't care for Jesse, but do like Al. of course sometimes he is a little to loud on some thoughts  CNN Gets Second Lowest Rating Ever and MSNBC Proves It Has More Than One Viewer 457757  I do believe he is correct there is racism, and from both sides,and all ethnic groups

SSC

SSC
Admin
Everyone knows there is racism, but Al takes it to a whole new level, especially since he is suppose to be a Baptist minister. He has become the joker in a struggling society and his racist comments just add fuel to the fire. No one takes him serious.

gypsy

gypsy
I think you wrong about no one taking him serious,Al he gets lots of yay's on internet.for Al. no one could be worse, than hannity,ingraham,beck and o'reilly! just saying.

SSC

SSC
Admin
They don't fuel racism like Sharpton does, he is a champion of it, I certainly do not support a person of his views and racial tones. All he is doing is keeping a situation going.

gypsy

gypsy
CNN Gets Second Lowest Rating Ever and MSNBC Proves It Has More Than One Viewer 729264 :rotflslap: your post required double laughs~CNN Gets Second Lowest Rating Ever and MSNBC Proves It Has More Than One Viewer 457757  

SSC

SSC
Admin
oh now Gyp don't let your racist mentality show, not you who swears you are not racist but you support Sharpton...tisk-tisk ..could this be the true Gyp showing up...

gypsy

gypsy
CNN Gets Second Lowest Rating Ever and MSNBC Proves It Has More Than One Viewer 729264 CNN Gets Second Lowest Rating Ever and MSNBC Proves It Has More Than One Viewer 729264 I don't agree with everything  sharpton says,  stated that in a post here, maybe you should reread it.. I said  believe there is racism on  all side all colors! I sure am not racist. everything you put about Obama sounds racist,if you hate him because you say he lies then you should hate every president, and every political figure if you do, then are you a true patriot? Righto? CNN Gets Second Lowest Rating Ever and MSNBC Proves It Has More Than One Viewer 457757

SSC

SSC
Admin
OMG you are really struggling to stay in this one...I have said I don't care if Obama is purple just do his damn job and that he seems to have a big problem with, no guts no glory.

gypsy

gypsy
you said you hated Obama not because he is black or half black,but because he lies, so i guess you hated every president and politician, except Washington maybe because he cannot tell a lie, your backpedaling Dear Very Happy

SSC

SSC
Admin
I do hate Obama but not for color, except maybe the yellow streak up his back, he is spineless and a very poor leader, a shame he has to be called Commander in Chief a title he by no ways deserves.

gypsy

gypsy
haha you said lies, not his color. but I also showed politifact isn't facts it has already been reevaluated, I put the article here in response to your politifact article that you said I used but i didn't I use politicususa,and government, site. and some other newsworthy news stations.

SSC

SSC
Admin
ok ok I hate Obama because he is one of the worst lying presidents in history, now happy, not color Gyp LIAR which he is. You really are trying to make this racist, shame on you..

gypsy

gypsy
no SSC he is not the worst, Bush was Reagan was, even Daddy bush was, but I did kind of like his Daddy. you already put an article from politifact, which I showed has already been changed from what you put as Obamas lies look it up,it is here.

SSC

SSC
Admin
Do you ever accept fault for you political party ??? or are you so obsessed in your own hatred for Republicans you are afraid to admit Dems are not perfect either .

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum