You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Inspiring Hillarey to run Empty Inspiring Hillarey to run Mon Jun 09, 2014 7:37 pm

gypsy

gypsy
http://www.politicususa.com/2014/06/09/scaring-hillary-clinton-gops-benghazi-scandal-inspiring-run.html  

PoliticusUSA

By: Jason Easleymore from Jason Easley
Monday, June, 9th, 2014, 6:11 pm
Republicans launched their latest effort at creating a Benghazi scandal with the intention of scaring Hillary Clinton out of running for president, but Clinton said the political attacks are motivating her to run.

In her interview with ABC’s Diane Sawyer, former Sec. of State Clinton said, “Actually, it’s more of a reason to run, because I do not believe our great country should be playing minor league ball. We ought to be in the majors. I view this as really apart from — even a diversion from — the hard work that the Congress should be doing about the problems facing our country and the world.”

The scheme to use the deaths of four American citizens to frighten Hillary Clinton out of running for president is something that RNC Chairman Reince Priebus admitted last month on Meet The Press. Priebus said, “What I think is going to make her rethink whether she should actually run for president. By the way, I don’t think she will if she has another month like she just had, but the issues that I talked about are the issues that are going to make her unacceptable to the American people.”

If Republicans seriously believed that they could scare Hillary Clinton out of running for president, they really don’t know the Clintons very well. The whole harebrained plan to scare Clinton out of running appears to have been cooked up by Priebus and Karl Rove. There is no way that Hillary Clinton was going to let a scandal that Republicans have failed to get traction with through seven previous investigations derail her plans.

Hillary Clinton doesn’t scare easily, and she is playing a type of political hardball that Republicans have grown increasingly inept at over the ten years. The Republican Party couldn’t handle the tough and ten steps ahead of them Obama campaign machine, so it is frightening to think what they will do if they are up against the combined forces of Clinton and Obama.

Benghazi was never going to work as an attack on Clinton, because it has failed to work as an attack on President Obama. It is a non-scandal, waste of taxpayer funds, distraction that is meant to keep Republican voters from realizing that their party has completely given up on repealing Obamacare. Republicans thought that they could scare Hillary Clinton out of the race. Instead, she is going to come after them even harder.

This is only her first major interview, and Republicans are already freaking out. Their Benghazi scandal has backfired, and if they insist on making 2016 about foreign policy, there is a very good chance that Hillary Clinton will be the next president

2Inspiring Hillarey to run Empty Re: Inspiring Hillarey to run Mon Jun 09, 2014 9:03 pm

gypsy

gypsy
I do believe this, I think I would like to see Hillary,President and the young Kennedy(Ted's) son as V, or Caroline

3Inspiring Hillarey to run Empty Re: Inspiring Hillarey to run Mon Jun 09, 2014 9:44 pm

gypsy

gypsy
http://www.patrickjkennedy.net/ The Honorable Patrick J. Kennedy
Former United States Representative, Rhode Island; Co-Founder, One Mind for Research and SAM (Smart Approaches to Marijuana); and Founder, Kennedy Forum
Representative Patrick Kennedy served 16 years in the U.S. House of Representatives, and is predominantly known as author and lead sponsor of the Mental Health Parity and Addiction Equity Act of 2008... Read More »

4Inspiring Hillarey to run Empty Re: Inspiring Hillarey to run Mon Jun 09, 2014 10:19 pm

gypsy

gypsy
My thoughts,until we quit hating.
until we can solve age old probems
until we can work hand, in hand both
parties. I believe Democrats will work
this way, we always have.we have passed more bills to
help America, and our people,than Republicans
May I say, no more wars unless absolutey necessary
we don't need rich men/women to create wars for profit..

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum