You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Moose's Website Empty Moose's Website Mon Apr 28, 2008 9:41 am

runawayhorses

runawayhorses
Owner
Moose didn't ask me to post this and doesn't even know yet that I'm doing it, but I want to encourage you all to visit his website and sign his guestbook as I did. He has a nice page and has put some obvious time and effort into it and I think it deserves some recognition as I'm sure you will agree. His link is also in his profile page and that is where I found it, but I'm posting it here in case you missed it.

Heres his site URL:

http://mooses-site.tripod.com/

Moose, if you'd like to edit my site URL in your guestbook that is fine with me as I tried to post both the Forum link and my Fansite link separately but after I submitted it both links got put together to form one big link which might be confusing to some people that might try to copy and paste it becuase it obviously won't work that way.

2Moose's Website Empty Re: My Site Tue Apr 29, 2008 11:10 am

Moose

Moose
Thanks Tyler for both looking at my site and also for signing the guestbook. thanks top for pointing others here to my site. Honestly the site needs work, it's not everything I'd like it to be but with what tools I'm currently limited to it's the best I can do but not bad for a person who can't even see the end of his nose I suppose.

As for your linksi in my Guestbook; Tripod's Guestbook features SUCK! I can't edit edit entries, allow HTML or anything other than delet entries to it. The best that I can think is that you revisit the Guestbook, sign it again placing the links in the comment area. Doubtful that they will actually appear as links because I can't set HTML allowances but they will be there. Sorry man but if as I said, If I had access to a Site Editor like Front Page, I could make the site much better.

3Moose's Website Empty Re: My Website Tue Apr 29, 2008 11:14 am

Moose

Moose
Also thanks to those of you who have visted my site and signed my guestbook. I sincerely appreaciate your comments. And thanks for accepting me as a part of this forum's family.

4Moose's Website Empty Re: Moose's Website Tue Apr 29, 2008 2:11 pm

runawayhorses

runawayhorses
Owner
Hey you're welcome Moose and we're all glad you are part of the forum family now too! Moose's Website 586187

About the links, I'll just leave them as is I guess, people should be able to recognize the two HTTP's and copy only one of the URLs , I'd probably make more of a mess of it if I tried to repost them again anyway..LOL

5Moose's Website Empty Re: Moose's Website Wed Apr 30, 2008 1:48 pm

x

Last edited by meemoon on Fri Jun 27, 2008 6:49 pm; edited 1 time in total

6Moose's Website Empty Moose's Blog Thu May 01, 2008 4:27 pm

I think Hugs are a great form of communication, too ! BIG HUGS! Moose's Website 586187

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum