You are not connected. Please login or register

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

26McCain condemnation upstages Bush - Page 2 Empty Re: McCain condemnation upstages Bush Tue Aug 12, 2008 3:40 am

rosco 357 wrote:well im not real sure, it will take a long time for china to come full circle, i still remember ppl saying the way to get along with china is to do business with them, well that seems to be working ,maybe as they become more dependent on the world for its economy they will be swayed by world opinion toward them,,
i have not followed the georgia mess, i do know russia is getting pissed off at countries close to them wanting to join NATO,, and georgia had a pro western president..i was sitting in the hospital surgery waiting room when breaking news came on the rooms tv and thought russia is in Atlanta, lmao well
I guess you did not know of Caucasian Georgia before this war broke out.
In the time of Jason and the Argonauts it was called Colchis.
Georgia was the first country to become Christian.

27McCain condemnation upstages Bush - Page 2 Empty Re: McCain condemnation upstages Bush Tue Aug 12, 2008 3:47 pm

rosco 357 wrote:
gypsy wrote:why thank u,, there is a nice response left in u rosco. glad u moved on~ was a good thing
well i probably have some hannity and combs left in me, on issues, but like i said a cute post,
Maybe I am missing something, but is it possible you meant Hannity and Colmes??
Just being curious, for otherwise the post does not make sense to me.

28McCain condemnation upstages Bush - Page 2 Empty Re: McCain condemnation upstages Bush Tue Aug 12, 2008 3:56 pm

Moose

Moose
My Personal Thoughts on the issue, Why stick our SHIT in the SHIT that other nations so anyway? It's a Bunch of Nosey, busybody BULLSHIT if you ask me. Leave them do what they want to do and maybe they'll leave us alone.

Just my two cents and, they aren't worth a SHIT anyway.

http://mooses-site.tripod.com/

29McCain condemnation upstages Bush - Page 2 Empty Re: McCain condemnation upstages Bush Tue Aug 12, 2008 4:19 pm

Moose wrote:My Personal Thoughts on the issue, Why stick our SHIT in the SHIT that other nations so anyway? It's a Bunch of Nosey, busybody BULLSHIT if you ask me. Leave them do what they want to do and maybe they'll leave us alone.

Just my two cents and, they aren't worth a SHIT anyway.
And I coildn't have expressed them better. The whole damn thing is over a gas pipe line. The Russkies will win, and that's that. It's none of our business.

30McCain condemnation upstages Bush - Page 2 Empty Re: McCain condemnation upstages Bush Tue Aug 12, 2008 4:52 pm

gypsy

gypsy
Moose my thoughts exactly.. but didn't get my post deleted,fast enough,, quick draw mccraw, was ,anxous~TO Cowboy up! lol`

31McCain condemnation upstages Bush - Page 2 Empty Re: McCain condemnation upstages Bush Tue Aug 12, 2008 4:59 pm

Moose

Moose
gypsy wrote:Moose my thoughts exactly.. but didn't get my post deleted,fast enough,, quick draw mccraw, was ,anxous~TO Cowboy up! lol`

Ahh Well, that's the one great thing about this country. We're all entitled to our own opinions and views whether or not they mesh with anyone elses.

http://mooses-site.tripod.com/

32McCain condemnation upstages Bush - Page 2 Empty BP reacting to conflict Tue Aug 12, 2008 5:50 pm

SSC

SSC
Admin
BP to shut down pipeline amidst the Russia, Georgia conflict ..wonder if that will bite us on gas prices again ?

33McCain condemnation upstages Bush - Page 2 Empty Re: McCain condemnation upstages Bush Tue Aug 12, 2008 9:24 pm

rosco 357

rosco 357
Veteran
gypsy wrote:Moose my thoughts exactly.. but didn't get my post deleted,fast enough,, quick draw mccraw, was ,anxous~TO Cowboy up! lol`
lol, now ur the gypsy with the crystal ball, so how am i to know if ur going to delete post??? maybe tyler will put a one hour rule on posting to a post, to see if that person decides to delete, i will pass that thought by him, lol, but i think i know the answer,, lol...sorry ur post u thought u deleted embarassed u, take care,

34McCain condemnation upstages Bush - Page 2 Empty Re: McCain condemnation upstages Bush Tue Aug 12, 2008 9:30 pm

gypsy

gypsy
no embarassment here, . I think u hilarious~ I did delete it immediately after posting it and stated why when 30 minutes later u posted it~ McCain condemnation upstages Bush - Page 2 729264

35McCain condemnation upstages Bush - Page 2 Empty Re: McCain condemnation upstages Bush Tue Aug 12, 2008 10:59 pm

rosco 357

rosco 357
Veteran
gypsy wrote:no embarassment here, . I think u hilarious~ I did delete it immediately after posting it and stated why when 30 minutes later u posted it~ McCain condemnation upstages Bush - Page 2 729264

i know im funny u dont have to tell me ,,lmao.. maybe if u dont want ur post quoted u might want to think before u post.. i think that would work or may have little difference, how long i took to post does not matter, once i clicked quote i was blocked to see anything else, i probably was eating supper, but i guess this is a worn out topic,,

36McCain condemnation upstages Bush - Page 2 Empty Re: McCain condemnation upstages Bush Tue Aug 12, 2008 11:01 pm

gypsy

gypsy
cheers

37McCain condemnation upstages Bush - Page 2 Empty Re: McCain condemnation upstages Bush Tue Aug 12, 2008 11:18 pm

SSC

SSC
Admin
Mays Gilliam wrote:
rosco 357 wrote:
gypsy wrote:why thank u,, there is a nice response left in u rosco. glad u moved on~ was a good thing
well i probably have some hannity and combs left in me, on issues, but like i said a cute post,
Maybe I am missing something, but is it possible you meant Hannity and Colmes??
Just being curious, for otherwise the post does not make sense to me.

Do we really need to bring in the spelling police ??

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum