You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

rosco 357

rosco 357
Veteran
Will anybody buy and  read this obama  book,,lol Obamabook

Editorial Reviews
Product Description

Has any major candidate for president of the United States ever received less critical examination than Barack Obama? Who is this man, who was only elected to the U.S. Senate in 2004? How did someone with his meager record of accomplishment become the Democratic nominee for president? How did someone with the most liberal voting record in the U.S. Senate and long-standing relationships with a former terrorist, a racist minister, and the corrupt operators of Chicago Machine politics end up as a supposed beacon of a newer, cleaner, bipartisan politics? Investigative reporter David Freddoso has the answers. Doing the legwork that the mainstream media has neglected, applying a critical eye while the media swoons before the Obama-messiah, and posing the hard questions that Obama needs to answer, Freddoso reveals a politician as calculating as any other, a far-left Democrat who goes beyond -abortion rights- to supporting de facto infanticide, whose -new politics- amount to Chicago-style hardball overlain with lofty rhetoric, and who, from his positions of power, has helped his patrons. Sober, fair, and thoroughly researched-and all the more powerful and provocative because of it-The Case Against Barack Obama removes the halo from a man less qualified, and more radical, than the mainstream media has let you know.

About the Author
David Freddoso has covered politics for six years and is a hard-hitting political reporter for National Review Online. Before working at NRO, Freddoso worked closely with legendary political journalist Bob Novak on the Evans and Novak Political Report, and worked as a reporter for the national news weekly, Human Events. He has a master's in journalism from Columbia University.

http://www.amazon.com/Case-Against-Barack-Obama-Unexamined/dp/B001D7TM2Q/ref=dp_kinw_strp_1/105-2452006-6902865

gypsy

gypsy
yes, I am a reader, i have bought both books,the alleged letter of deceit,,and the obama book.. after all this is a historical election~ they could be collectors items LOL also who is this man Bush can apply to the same theory, a failure in all things he has tried to accomplish~~also now we know 8 years of Hell` he has delivered.which has been proven by actions, Obam ahas just started~ maybe we should listen~ and observe.

rosco 357

rosco 357
Veteran
gypsy wrote:yes, I am a reader, i have bought both books,the alleged letter of deceit,,and the obama book.. after all this is a historical election~ they could be collectors items LOL also who is this man Bush can apply to the same theory, a failure in all things he has tried to accomplish~~also now we know 8 years of Hell` he has delivered.which has been proven by actions, Obam ahas just started~ maybe we should listen~ and observe.

gee hope u dont delete ur post, lol while i type , good for u, i am not a reader, i do read news articles and watch news shows, but have never read books, but i dont have the time actually, im busy from 4:30 am till 11:00 and after pm, dont get enought sleep;;;well just heard on the news now paul newmans cancer is unstopable, off the subject but the tv is on, u know i take a different take on the last 8 years, but if does not matter that makes the world go round,,, take care,

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum