You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1will anybody buy and read this book Empty will anybody buy and read this book Wed Aug 13, 2008 10:48 pm

gypsy

gypsy
Ron Suskind argues in his new book, "The Way of the World," the White House fabricated this letter ????

2will anybody buy and read this book Empty Re: will anybody buy and read this book Wed Aug 13, 2008 11:19 pm

SSC

SSC
Admin
not me , I don't read stuff like that

3will anybody buy and read this book Empty Re: will anybody buy and read this book Wed Aug 13, 2008 11:27 pm

runawayhorses

runawayhorses
Owner
In a word.. will anybody buy and read this book 795327

I might however buy this months Playboy issue I hear its a good one.. will anybody buy and read this book 503179

4will anybody buy and read this book Empty Re: will anybody buy and read this book Wed Aug 13, 2008 11:33 pm

gypsy

gypsy
hhaha well I don't think Playboy interests me Tyler~ lol!

5will anybody buy and read this book Empty Re: will anybody buy and read this book Thu Aug 14, 2008 12:58 am

gypsy wrote:Ron Suskind argues in his new book, "The Way of the World," the White House fabricated this letter ????

What letter did they allegedly fabricate?

6will anybody buy and read this book Empty Re: will anybody buy and read this book Thu Aug 14, 2008 1:07 am

gypsy

gypsy

7will anybody buy and read this book Empty Re: will anybody buy and read this book Thu Aug 14, 2008 1:13 am

Okay, Thanks !

8will anybody buy and read this book Empty Re: will anybody buy and read this book Thu Aug 14, 2008 3:33 pm

""I never received direction from George Tenet or anyone else in my chain of command to fabricate a document ... as outlined in Mr. Suskind's book," said Robert Richer, the CIA's former deputy director of clandestine operations." /// I will be SO HAPPY when GW leaves office. Never in my 60 years have I seen one man generate so much crap.

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum