You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Sarah Palin Empty Sarah Palin Thu Sep 04, 2008 8:37 pm

gypsy

gypsy
it was interesting to watch Sarah Palin brag about mccain and to claim she knows so much about him with only meeting him what Twice? she also stated things that aren't true,like Obama's performance in the senate~

all she did was dirty politics , badmouthing the opposing candidates,never stating things to build our country back up, or solving its problems,,I think the speech she made..(was commented from a news commentator) was intended for another speaker,who didn't attend the convention??.. and modified for her.. hmm don't know if that is true, or not..

McCain, who she doesn't even know well ..and endorsed him like she knew all about him~~ (strange)

she admitted on the first day when McCain informed the public of his running mate~ she didn't know anything about running a country,or white house agenda..she was a quick learner though, only time will tell`
she is tough, and her nic fits her well Barracuda

another thought? at the age McCain is what happens if he dies,or becomes unable to carry out his term? my opinion/question, is how qualified is she to run the highest office in the united states?

it will be an interesting next few months..

2Sarah Palin Empty Re: Sarah Palin Thu Sep 04, 2008 9:01 pm

SSC

SSC
Admin
I believe Mrs Palin is a perfect addition to the McCain ticket, she is not fragile, nor afraid to tackle issues , certainly she is not going to be intimidated, she is not your average woman, she hunts , fishes , balances 5 kids and a husband as she is Gov. of Alaska, she is on the side of oil exploration, and many issues very productive for our country, and thank god she is feminine looking unlike Hillary and her dike appearance, having the nickname as Gypsy stated of barracuda should be a very good indication she is a no bullshit woman and totally capable of dealing with any situation.

3Sarah Palin Empty Re: Sarah Palin Thu Sep 04, 2008 9:12 pm

gypsy

gypsy
I again disagree.. I do not see Hillary as a dike, i don't see Palin as the perfect choice, I see her as another good old Boy(A yes person) that she claims she opposes, after taking millions of earmark money from the gov't that she so hotly disapproved of~ what is that term "pork"

4Sarah Palin Empty Re: Sarah Palin Thu Sep 04, 2008 9:31 pm

SSC

SSC
Admin
Hillary had as much sex appeal as a wet paper bag, a common statement made today was there would be negativity towards Palin because Hillary was passed over and that Palin is not a stuffed shirt nor anyones yes person.

5Sarah Palin Empty Re: Sarah Palin Thu Sep 04, 2008 9:36 pm

gypsy

gypsy
haha,, ok, what does sex appeal have to do with being a good VP??or political leader..I think both women are highly intelligent.. just my opinon,of course..

6Sarah Palin Empty Re: Sarah Palin Thu Sep 04, 2008 9:48 pm

SSC

SSC
Admin
the Dems are making a HUGE issue on the fact Palin was a beauty queen, was that the only flaw they found and could key in on..pitiful

7Sarah Palin Empty Re: Sarah Palin Thu Sep 04, 2008 10:07 pm

gypsy

gypsy
where? I have not seen that.

Obama, even stated, and i respect him for this, family and kids are off limits in the campaign,, meaning The media needs to back off with Palins daughter,..I do love the aspect of her being just a Mother,Wife and like most all woman/man, just a average family.. that go through all the things we do~as an average family..

8Sarah Palin Empty Re: Sarah Palin Thu Sep 04, 2008 10:26 pm

SSC

SSC
Admin
Obama was very decent in calling down the media as well as stating he would fire any staff who breached the agreement of the hands off the family as has the McCain camp.

9Sarah Palin Empty Re: Sarah Palin Thu Sep 04, 2008 10:30 pm

gypsy

gypsy
yes,,I like that and i respect them both

I think McCain and Obama are good men,whoever wins, i hope they show us that!!
Sarah has a tough job ahead,I admire her for that,, i will try to like her, haven't decided yet ~

10Sarah Palin Empty Re: Sarah Palin Sun Sep 07, 2008 12:22 am

rosco 357

rosco 357
Veteran
i did not use the quote, but one would have to live under a rock to not know alot about senator macCain, his life is one that has been in the news since his capture and return from vietnam, he is a republican that was not expected to win , since the far right had a problem with him, his work across party lines, macCain , fingold bill for instance, his work on education with ted kennedy i believe,,his votes counter to his fellow repubican members,, his live is part of history, he fought tooth and nail against the far right in the republican party in the primary,,, even hannity on fox slammed him, the conservatives wanted Romney for president candidate, ,, but sara palin is a perfect choice for vp slot, her speech as i think brint hume said "u cant learn to deliver that way, u are born with it", she is pro life, and ppl slaming her that she cant take care of her 5 children, ppl would not say that to a man, so she will get sympathy votes, on that one,from women.. of course as every modern politician her speech was wrote for her, but not her delivery,its the best i have heard, , she is new to most of america,, so her speech told abit about her, she will get into other things as she is now from town to town,, she is not ur usuall politician,. she took on the establishment, even went after members of her party in alaska,did a deal with canada, on a natural gas pipe line, this all is from memory, so take it that way,,one thing i dont believe she will or has backed down from a fight,, if opera is scared to have her on her show, im all for her, lol, but i hate opera. lol and probably did not spell her name correct, this lady is going places, what i wonder about is her husband, as both have lived in alaska all their lives, her since about a few months old. and he is part eskimo, and he is the iron dog 2000 mile cross country snow mobile champion 4 times, has a fishing business, and steel worker union member, who works for the oil industry, i say this only to point out, washington will be a hugh change for their family, and if macCain wins she could possibly be the next president as i dont see macCain but serving one term,,, this will be close, so who knows,but my state and gypsys state, is not in the running, they are already solid red states, so gypsy u may as well stay home election day,, loll, take care

11Sarah Palin Empty Re: Sarah Palin Sun Sep 07, 2008 2:39 am

rosco 357 wrote:i did not use the quote, but one would have to live under a rock to not know alot about senator macCain, his life is one that has been in the news since his capture and return from vietnam, he is a republican that was not expected to win , since the far right had a problem with him, his work across party lines,

macCain , fingold bill for instance, his work on education with ted kennedy i believe,,his votes counter to his fellow repubican members,, his live is part of history, he fought tooth and nail against the far right in the republican party in the primary,,, even hannity on fox slammed him, the conservatives wanted Romney for president candidate, ,, but sara palin is a perfect choice for vp slot, her speech as i think brint hume said "u cant learn to deliver that way, u are born with it", she is pro life, and ppl slaming her that she cant take care of her 5 children, ppl would not say that to a man, so she will get sympathy votes, on that one,from women..

of course as every modern politician her speech was wrote for her, but not her delivery,its the best i have heard, , she is new to most of america,, so her speech told abit about her, she will get into other things as she is now from town to town,, she is not ur usuall politician,. she took on the establishment, even went after members of her party in alaska,did a deal with canada, on a natural gas pipe line, this all is from memory, so take it that way,,one thing i dont believe she will or has backed down from a fight,, if opera is scared to have her on her show, im all for her, lol, but i hate opera. lol and probably did not spell her name correct, this lady is going places,

what i wonder about is her husband, as both have lived in alaska all their lives, her since about a few months old. and he is part eskimo, and he is the iron dog 2000 mile cross country snow mobile champion 4 times, has a fishing business, and steel worker union member, who works for the oil industry, i say this only to point out, washington will be a hugh change for their family, and if macCain wins she could possibly be the next president as i dont see macCain but serving one term,,,

this will be close, so who knows,but my state and gypsys state, is not in the running, they are already solid red states, so gypsy u may as well stay home election day,, loll, take care

Well, you saved me a google. I have not put any effort into finding out about her. I think she will be president of the United States sooner than we may have considered. I am with you on John McCain not serving more than one term of office, if he survives four years. Melanoma is a fierce cancer.

12Sarah Palin Empty Re: Sarah Palin Sun Sep 07, 2008 3:15 pm

rosco 357

rosco 357
Veteran
FIGI wrote:
rosco 357 wrote:i did not use the quote, but one would have to live under a rock to not know alot about senator macCain, his life is one that has been in the news since his capture and return from vietnam, he is a republican that was not expected to win , since the far right had a problem with him, his work across party lines,

macCain , fingold bill for instance, his work on education with ted kennedy i believe,,his votes counter to his fellow repubican members,, his live is part of history, he fought tooth and nail against the far right in the republican party in the primary,,, even hannity on fox slammed him, the conservatives wanted Romney for president candidate, ,, but sara palin is a perfect choice for vp slot, her speech as i think brint hume said "u cant learn to deliver that way, u are born with it", she is pro life, and ppl slaming her that she cant take care of her 5 children, ppl would not say that to a man, so she will get sympathy votes, on that one,from women..

of course as every modern politician her speech was wrote for her, but not her delivery,its the best i have heard, , she is new to most of america,, so her speech told abit about her, she will get into other things as she is now from town to town,, she is not ur usuall politician,. she took on the establishment, even went after members of her party in alaska,did a deal with canada, on a natural gas pipe line, this all is from memory, so take it that way,,one thing i dont believe she will or has backed down from a fight,, if opera is scared to have her on her show, im all for her, lol, but i hate opera. lol and probably did not spell her name correct, this lady is going places,

what i wonder about is her husband, as both have lived in alaska all their lives, her since about a few months old. and he is part eskimo, and he is the iron dog 2000 mile cross country snow mobile champion 4 times, has a fishing business, and steel worker union member, who works for the oil industry, i say this only to point out, washington will be a hugh change for their family, and if macCain wins she could possibly be the next president as i dont see macCain but serving one term,,,

this will be close, so who knows,but my state and gypsys state, is not in the running, they are already solid red states, so gypsy u may as well stay home election day,, loll, take care

Well, you saved me a google. I have not put any effort into finding out about her. I think she will be president of the United States sooner than we may have considered. I am with you on John McCain not serving more than one term of office, if he survives four years. Melanoma is a fierce cancer.

i have wondered why would MacCain want to be president, cindy is supper rich, well over 100 million, adn kids with 15 million trust funds, i would be in one of those 2 condos in san diego, with the largest fastest cigar boat on the coast.. but i know their primary residence is in arizona, a ranch and an 6600 sq foot condo, somewhere, in arizona, i think the main residence, he is 72, so all i can think of is his grandfather was a 4 star admiral in the navy, his dad was a 4 star admiral in the navy, John has nothing to prove,he has done it all... all that i can think of is serving our country is just in his familys blood..

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum