You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1WHATS GOING ON TYLER, LOL Empty WHATS GOING ON TYLER, LOL Fri Sep 12, 2008 8:44 pm

rosco 357

rosco 357
Veteran
The Baggy Pants Posse
Florida crackdown nets 11 more perps for exposing their boxer shorts
SEPTEMBER 11--Last week we brought word of the arrest of Kenneth Smith, a Florida man busted for wearing baggy pants that exposed his boxer shorts. Well, it turns out that the Riviera Beach cops have been rather diligent in enforcing a new city ordinance targeting droopy shorts and trousers, according to police reports. Since officers began their crackdown last month, they have arrested at least 11 other baggy pants perps (of that group, two are juveniles). Below you'll find mug shots of eight of the other nine arrestees, aged between 18 and 36. As seen in a series of Riviera Beach Police Department probable cause affidavits, each of the males was nabbed after officers determined that low-slung pants or shorts had resulted in the exposure of between two and five inches of the individual offender's boxer shorts. While most of the busts occurred without incident, a few of the arrestees appeared bewildered that they were being arrested for a trouser-related offense. One of the juveniles, in fact, cursed out Officer J. Thornton and said, according to one affidavit, "Your a cracker and ain't got shit better to do." First-time violators of ordinance 12-3043 face a fine of up to $150. Repeat offenders could be sentenced to a maximum of 30 days in jail. MAX OUT THE MONITOR
WHATS GOING ON TYLER, LOL Bagy
WHATS GOING ON TYLER, LOL 0911081baggy1

2WHATS GOING ON TYLER, LOL Empty Re: WHATS GOING ON TYLER, LOL Fri Sep 12, 2008 10:43 pm

SSC

SSC
Admin
lol..isn't that a fine array of citizens

3WHATS GOING ON TYLER, LOL Empty Re: WHATS GOING ON TYLER, LOL Fri Sep 12, 2008 11:01 pm

rosco 357

rosco 357
Veteran
SSC wrote:lol..isn't that a fine array of citizens

my thoughts exactly, now i going to watch palin on 20 20, on abc, i have missed all here interview,s,

4WHATS GOING ON TYLER, LOL Empty Re: WHATS GOING ON TYLER, LOL Sat Sep 13, 2008 8:48 pm

runawayhorses

runawayhorses
Owner
Good grief "fine array" is right! lmao!

I don't know whats going on but I'm happy to say I don't know any of them..lol Do you remember in the 80's when the thing to do was wear the pants backwards? Now all they need to do is make the pants baggy, pull them down, and put them on ass-backwards and start a new trend..lmao!

5WHATS GOING ON TYLER, LOL Empty Re: WHATS GOING ON TYLER, LOL Sat Sep 13, 2008 9:02 pm

rosco 357

rosco 357
Veteran
runawayhorses wrote:Good grief "fine array" is right! lmao!

I don't know whats going on but I'm happy to say I don't know any of them..lol Do you remember in the 80's when the thing to do was wear the pants backwards? Now all they need to do is make the pants baggy, pull them down, and put them on ass-backwards and start a new trend..lmao!

no i dont remember the backward wear, that group looks like the Auburn football team offence, lol, but u would have to live here to know the war the Tide and Tigers have in this state.

6WHATS GOING ON TYLER, LOL Empty Re: WHATS GOING ON TYLER, LOL Mon Sep 15, 2008 1:43 pm

runawayhorses

runawayhorses
Owner
They're playing your favorite song rosco! WHATS GOING ON TYLER, LOL 503179

Here's the group that started the backwards baggy pants fad. I'm sure you'll like this video rosco at the bottom of this post, Just imagine for a moment if you will, in this video that these guys are following you around at walmart singing this song..lmao I can just see the expression on your face as you walk down the isle as they follow you everywhere you go..lmao

Kris Kross - Jump (Video)

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum