You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Pictures from London - Beyond Scary Empty Pictures from London - Beyond Scary Sun Oct 12, 2008 3:37 pm

rosco 357

rosco 357
Veteran
Pictures from London - Beyond Scary

From Canadian newspaper

These pictures are of Muslims marching through the streets of London during their recent 'Religion of Peace' Demonstration.

Pictures from London - Beyond Scary File007

Pictures from London - Beyond Scary File006

Pictures from London - Beyond Scary File005

Pictures from London - Beyond Scary File004

Pictures from London - Beyond Scary File003

Pictures from London - Beyond Scary File002

Pictures from London - Beyond Scary File001

Pictures from London - Beyond Scary File000

Why would anyone think that we should be at war with such nice, peaceful Muslims?

Americans need to know - You need to forward this one to everyone! These Pictures tell it all!

Muslims have stated that England will be the first country they take over!

These are pictures not shown on American TV or in American Newspapers (as they might help Bush's war on terror), but were forwarded to someone by a Canadian Friend who thought Americans ought to know!

And Americans are actually considering electing the democrat presidential candidate, Barack Obama, who said in his book, Audacity Of Hope: 'I will stand with the Muslims should the political winds shift in an ugly direction.'
OK NOW my disclaimer, i have not read the book and i did not check it out, the last sentence sounds rather strong, so take it with a grain of salt, but it very well may be in his book , what context i dont know and context matters, i would think the news media would have brought this sentence out in the open , but u cant make these pictures up, and u can see the english bobby,, take care

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum