You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Scary article Empty Scary article Mon May 25, 2009 4:20 pm

gypsy

gypsy
I just read when 9/11 occurred,war games, were being enacted at the same time,guess who was in control//?
I would put that here, but it is very long and is still being investigated,I think, also there is a book about it,by Michael Ruppert> crossing the rubicon

2Scary article Empty Re: Scary article Mon May 25, 2009 4:29 pm

SSC

SSC
Admin
how about a link to this supposed article/book

3Scary article Empty Re: Scary article Mon May 25, 2009 6:12 pm

rosco 357

rosco 357
Veteran
gypsy wrote:I just read when 9/11 occurred,war games, were being enacted at the same time,guess who was in control//?
I would put that here, but it is very long and is still being investigated,I think, also there is a book about it,by Michael Ruppert> crossing the rubicon

sound like someone trying to make a book sale, conspiracy theorist, all countrys stage war game , we do especially in the Caribbean, and maybe in the Persian gulf, what confounds me is u hunt reasons to support attacks like 9/11 , war games have been going on for decades, its the way our military trains,solders die in war games, we hit beaches, and various things,i personally would have been ashamed to post that article, i swear do u have muslims in ur family,, ??? now this bafffles me, why u would choose this, u read, a blog, . now i seriously wonder about ur view of the United States. sorry i have no other way to judge this but that..if we are so bad why do u choose to live here,,

4Scary article Empty Re: Scary article Mon May 25, 2009 6:17 pm

gypsy

gypsy
really?? no I look at the persons who run it, not the country ..I have been right on all points with the past administration, why would those war games be enacted, on the day 9/11 occurred. it is to much of a coincidence

5Scary article Empty Re: Scary article Mon May 25, 2009 6:27 pm

SSC

SSC
Admin
Jeeeesus Christ here we go again, ..ohhhhhhh myyyyyyyyyyy a covert action by the unmentioned Bush & Cheney...how quaint.....and even more strange is after all these years just now came to Gypsy's mind...guess it took awhile to fabricate this one...

War games are played around the world, even right here in the US...try Ft. Irwin Calif. the largest site for ground warfare training..and oh myyyy yesss they even have tanks designed to look like the Russians..ohhhhhhhhhhhhh the mystery surrounding these activities....I bet Bush and Cheney were hiding in the sand ......give me strength against ignorance......

6Scary article Empty Re: Scary article Mon May 25, 2009 6:29 pm

gypsy

gypsy
Rosco, there you go again accusing me of not loving my country, which I do..

no i don't have to move, because my thoughts/opinions are different than yours.

as i said lots of questions not answered on 9/11 and it still will be studied, but i do find it odd that cheney put himself in command of the war games and NORAD,I don't think that has ever been done,and on the same day 9/11 happened which caused a blip in security~~
your opinion of me, is not important. an no i have no Muslims in my family,lol
but as in all cultures, there is good and bad~~ even ours~ yes the games at that time 9/11were being enacted here in America, it is in a lot of reports..

7Scary article Empty Re: Scary article Mon May 25, 2009 7:04 pm

SSC

SSC
Admin
Once again a poster is referring to articles with no posted substantiation leading me to believe it is all a farce, a product of an over active mind.

I realize the minds of some people run rampant especially when in discussion on less than truthful matters as must be the case here.
Rosco you are very observant in your assesment , loyalty to our country is truely questionable in this persons posts.

8Scary article Empty Re: Scary article Mon May 25, 2009 9:31 pm

rosco 357

rosco 357
Veteran
i could careless if there were war game scheduled that day, or if Cheney was in charge of NORAD,i dont see the point..

9Scary article Empty Re: Scary article Mon May 25, 2009 9:36 pm

gypsy

gypsy
watch the video, why on that day did he(Cheney) decide to be in charge of NORAD, no other vp ever did~ it is strange and very questionable,which will be questioned and studied for a long time~oh well i did show my points, i don't care if you believe it or not, it is there~

10Scary article Empty Re: Scary article Mon May 25, 2009 9:42 pm

rosco 357

rosco 357
Veteran
right watching that is a waist of my time, anyone can if given long enought find a conspiracy, lol,, i still dont see the point unless ur blaming the terrorist attacks on the president and the vice president which is so silly its pitiful, it has no legs but to some ppl that are hunting junk, im more concerned with present day problems,

11Scary article Empty Re: Scary article Mon May 25, 2009 9:51 pm

gypsy

gypsy
ok, ,I really don't know if they are, but it is very suspicious.
I think it has never been closed on the 9/11 investigations,..I guess, I look at all they did do and it kind of runs through my mind~ as it does many people~.I am more concerned with now, If they did have anything to do with it, that is their conscience not mine~ but i found it odd that stories and times don't match and the war games going on at the time 9/11 occurred, the google video,is very informative~
I will cease now to talk about cheney,and 9/11

12Scary article Empty Re: Scary article Mon May 25, 2009 11:54 pm

SSC

SSC
Admin
I just can't believe someone can be so foggy to insinuate a connection between our standing President at the time and the VP. and a terrorist act..Sounds like to many mystery books and not enough reality. But hatred of a person does make the mind do strange things.......All these U-tube and google videos are great ads for a book salesman..Jeezzz I could make a video and convince the world of anything, weak minds are easly fooled as has been demonstrated over and over and over.................

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum