You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Bama in Tiger Town Empty Bama in Tiger Town Thu Oct 23, 2008 2:50 pm

SSC

SSC
Admin
Ok Rosco..big week-end Bama coming to Tiger Town...
Care for a friendly wager ??? Bama in Tiger Town 503179

2Bama in Tiger Town Empty Re: Bama in Tiger Town Fri Oct 24, 2008 4:02 pm

rosco 357

rosco 357
Veteran
well they play nov 8th so i have some time to back out LMAO< we play tennesee this weekend, we lost out best nose tackle who is huge to the team, and dominates the defense, not sure if he will play againt yall, he had a not a acl knee but a mcl i think what ever that is, but we have time to talk it over, we play tenn, then, arkansas state, then lsu we use to do good at baton rouge, but i know LSU will be pumped when nick saban comes to town, well take care, i need to run, im draging , but its raining and im off to the lake,

3Bama in Tiger Town Empty Re: Bama in Tiger Town Sat Oct 25, 2008 10:17 pm

SSC

SSC
Admin
No hurry LSU sucks right now..

4Bama in Tiger Town Empty Re: Bama in Tiger Town Fri Oct 31, 2008 11:41 pm

rosco 357

rosco 357
Veteran
well we are number 2 and beat tennesee, and have not lost, but play arkansas state, some times those smaller school sneek up on ya, then LSU then our main game AUBURN< and auburn sucks but , when it comes to that game anyone can win,, well im not sure what to wager ,,lol, im not sure if our defence nose tackle will play against yall, or save him for auburn, his mcl is sprained, he is huge, like 365 pounds, the guy that take his place is like 306 but not as good but good, and can bench press, 465 pounds i think, and squat 600. LSU will be pumped for nick saban, still not sure how to wager,,any ideas, already beat kentucky, or could have gypsy vote for maccain, lol, take care,

5Bama in Tiger Town Empty Re: Bama in Tiger Town Sat Nov 01, 2008 12:20 am

SSC

SSC
Admin
LSU is playing a freshman team, not expecting much this year but next year they should be much improved

6Bama in Tiger Town Empty Re: Bama in Tiger Town Sun Nov 02, 2008 1:28 am

rosco 357

rosco 357
Veteran
so are we a freshman team, i think the 2nd most in the nation behind arkansas,, but some of our best players are freshman,,

7Bama in Tiger Town Empty Re: Bama in Tiger Town Sat Nov 08, 2008 10:14 pm

SSC

SSC
Admin
Congrats Rosco on a Bama win cheers
At least we made it to overtime Bama in Tiger Town 503179

8Bama in Tiger Town Empty Re: Bama in Tiger Town Sat Nov 08, 2008 10:47 pm

rosco 357

rosco 357
Veteran
SSC wrote:Congrats Rosco on a Bama win cheers

thanks ssc, i get to nervous on the game, i worked hard in the yard cleaning up the tree i cut down had to wheelbarrow, the cut up trunk out into the kudzu lot i have behind my fence and got all the tree stuff raked up. i recorded the game, i will go watch in a few, i did watch us almost win at the end when the field goal was blocked, tiffin should have kicked that higher,,, the tiffins have been kicking for bama for years his dad kicked i think a winning goal over auburn many years ago, the tiffins are rich, they own alegro motor homes, in south alabama i think is where it is, they may have changed the name to tiffin homes , but they are rich, i think once they paid the tuition so bama could offer a scholar ship to someone else, we have 2 dangerous games, miss, state always plays us tough, their coach played at alabama, then the auburn game and anything can happen between them emotions run so high, but we have a very good chance to go to the sec conference championship game, and if so may play florida, again thanks, we should still remain number one

9Bama in Tiger Town Empty Re: Bama in Tiger Town Sun Nov 09, 2008 2:58 am

rosco 357

rosco 357
Veteran
SSC wrote:Congrats Rosco on a Bama win cheers

well i just finished watching the replay, was a very close game , bama usually this year has controlled the line of scrimmage, and scored alot in the first quarter, but this was teams that were close, i noticed they said i forget if defense or offense line of lsu was seniors recruited by nick saban when he as at Lsu,well the interceptions by bama seemed to be the game, bama quarterback went to hoover high here, an upscale place to live, and when he was there always had a top highschool team, as they said he grew up dreaming of going to alabama, and as a senior, he came to bama when nick was not there and things were not good, but i think im correct as him mom was a cheerleader at alabama, anyway, it was close, and tough, both lines seemed equal, so that puts bama no matter what in atlanta in the sec championship game against maybe florida, but the east is still not settled, we beat georgia, but we did nto play florida this year, maybe we will in atlanta,

10Bama in Tiger Town Empty Re: Bama in Tiger Town Sun Nov 09, 2008 4:03 am

SSC

SSC
Admin
It was a good game but our young quarterback made alot of costly mistakes, the interceptions cost us the game , but he is a freshman so hopefully next year will be better.

11Bama in Tiger Town Empty Re: Bama in Tiger Town Sun Nov 09, 2008 3:26 pm

runawayhorses

runawayhorses
Owner
Congrats rosco on the Alabama win that was a close game, I watched the last part when they went into overtime, I'm sure you were enjoying that one, you too SSC, I like close games like that.

Ok, now Florida and Alabama play next so we'll have a wager if you like. Hows this?

If Florida wins you have to use this pic as your avater for one week: Bama in Tiger Town 503179

Bama in Tiger Town Barack-obamaavatar

If Alabama wins I have to use this as my avatar for one week:

Bama in Tiger Town RichardRoberts

What do you say, a deal? cheers

12Bama in Tiger Town Empty Re: Bama in Tiger Town Sun Nov 09, 2008 5:59 pm

rosco 357

rosco 357
Veteran
sure tyler thats a deal, but i dont know who ur pic is,, lol, but buckwheat as my avatar will be great, is florida in the sec game for sure, i thought i heard its not settled, but i may be wrong, i hope its florida, i would not want to play georgia again, when they played us they made a big deal as they i think do once a year do the black jersey thing, but not sure about that either, well penn state was 3 but they lost i think to iowa, but that is a good bet, i hope we play florida, i know they have a real good team,,gosh its past time we drum auburn to death, but even though auburn is down, that game is so emotional anything can happen, but it would be great to go to atlanta undefeated, oh and also miss state always plays us tough. but we are already a lock in atlanta, so the chance of me having that avatar is good, and i look forward to the game , take care,oh is ur avatar oral roberts son???? excuse my ignorance, lol

13Bama in Tiger Town Empty Re: Bama in Tiger Town Sun Nov 09, 2008 6:00 pm

rosco 357

rosco 357
Veteran
ps again, i like ur new signature,

14Bama in Tiger Town Empty Re: Bama in Tiger Town Sun Nov 09, 2008 6:18 pm

runawayhorses

runawayhorses
Owner
Thanks rosco on the signature pic I added that this morning.

Yes, thats Richard Roberts Oral Roberts son. Love his TV show too btw..lol

Florida is in you play us next. :)

Ok then the bet is on we're all go now. Everyone get prepared to see rosco sporting his new avatar coming soon! Bama in Tiger Town 503179

15Bama in Tiger Town Empty Re: Bama in Tiger Town Sun Nov 09, 2008 8:04 pm

runawayhorses

runawayhorses
Owner
Well actually we won't play "next" but we are already in the sec game and we play you in about 2 weeks I think.

16Bama in Tiger Town Empty Re: Bama in Tiger Town Sun Nov 09, 2008 8:13 pm

runawayhorses

runawayhorses
Owner
I would be remiss if I didn't post my Gators pic Very Happy

17Bama in Tiger Town Empty Re: Bama in Tiger Town Fri Nov 14, 2008 2:40 am

rosco 357

rosco 357
Veteran
lol i just now saw this, i guess i need to find one to post, but i have a long list of picks, ROLL TIDE ROLL

18Bama in Tiger Town Empty Re: Bama in Tiger Town Fri Nov 14, 2008 2:46 am

rosco 357

rosco 357
Veteran
yes we play miss. state, saturday nite on espn the 15th , then play auburn, we have been good, but so is florida, but our luck cant last forever, so i may have to have the buckwheat avatar OTA,

19Bama in Tiger Town Empty Re: Bama in Tiger Town Fri Nov 14, 2008 3:23 pm

runawayhorses

runawayhorses
Owner
Yep, get ready, he awaits you:

20Bama in Tiger Town Empty Re: Bama in Tiger Town Sun Nov 16, 2008 1:21 am

rosco 357

rosco 357
Veteran
runawayhorses wrote:Yep, get ready, he awaits you: