You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1tylers bama , fla  bet Empty tylers bama , fla bet Fri Nov 14, 2008 12:08 pm

rosco 357

rosco 357
Veteran
the pic u picked if u loose is just fine, or i wondered if u loose had u rather display this one . atleast i would like to check it out for a week, its the one u liked, oh if u ever get a chance, on sunday nite i think watch joel olsten, i know u dont do that, but he is usually just postitivel on problem ppl have, he has made me feel better at times, anyway,, this is just a thought but if ur pic u picked is more of a sacrifice, do urs, lol, or make it ur signature to go along with ur avatar, and i could have a signature of ur choosing, also, anyway it may be over the top,, i have to run, OTA
tylers bama , fla  bet 1-2

2tylers bama , fla  bet Empty Re: tylers bama , fla bet Fri Nov 14, 2008 2:04 pm

runawayhorses

runawayhorses
Owner
rosco 357 wrote:the pic u picked if u loose is just fine, or i wondered if u loose had u rather display this one . atleast i would like to check it out for a week, its the one u liked, oh if u ever get a chance, on sunday nite i think watch joel olsten, i know u dont do that, but he is usually just postitivel on problem ppl have, he has made me feel better at times, anyway,, this is just a thought but if ur pic u picked is more of a sacrifice, do urs, lol, or make it ur signature to go along with ur avatar, and i could have a signature of ur choosing, also, anyway it may be over the top,, i have to run, OTA
Oh yeah, I'd rather have that one shes nice to look at, but you're right it wouldn't be much of a sacrifice..lol Richard Roberts on the other hand, would break my spirit if I had to use that one,,lol, and btw, what makes you think that you would have an opportunity to see that chick as my signature for a week? Florida is gonna win!

tylers bama , fla  bet Become-a-better-you-joel-osteen-abr

Now on Joel Olsten, Yes, I've seen him preach on television before and I think he is a good man, I'm glad he can help people in there time of need and guidance, he is a positive speaker indeed, hes someone to be admired in all the good he does and we need more people like him in the world. But what makes you think I have any problems that need fixing? lmao! I assure you I'm fine, and will be after the game, and I'm glad he was able to help you in whatever it was you were troubled with (Alabama losing maybe?.lol). But perhaps you just thought everyone could use some positive thinking in their lives so you wanted to tell me about him, and you would be right, we do, thanks rosco, I appreciate it, and I will watch him again.

Well to avoid any confusion, I think we should use any signature we want at anytime (as does everyone), and only be obligated to switch our avatars if we lose, to the ones we decided to use before. You Obama, me Roberts.tylers bama , fla  bet 503179

3tylers bama , fla  bet Empty Re: tylers bama , fla bet Sun Nov 16, 2008 1:30 am

rosco 357

rosco 357
Veteran
ok on just avatars, i got carried away,, lol, yep my uncle before he died, for a year asked me to watch joel olsten, after my divorce, i just knew he was not like some others and mainly focused on positive things to lift ppl up, not meanin u need lifting, but actually i dont watch the whole thing, its really not easy to follow what he says , if u really feel down...but he trys,,

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum