You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1CELL PHONE NUMBERS GO PUBLIC TODAY! Empty CELL PHONE NUMBERS GO PUBLIC TODAY! Tue Dec 02, 2008 4:47 am

SSC

SSC
Admin
** High Priority **

CELL PHONE NUMBERS GO PUBLIC TODAY!

Cell phone numbers are being released to telemarketing companies and you will start to receive sales calls.

YOU WILL BE CHARGED FOR THESE CALLS!

To prevent this, call (888) 382-1222 from your cell phone. It is the National DO NOT CALL list.

It will only take a minute of your time and blocks your number for five (5) years. However, you must call from the cell phone number you want to have blocked. You cannot call from a different phone number.

Please, help others by passing this on to all your friends. Save yourself some aggravation and call today!

*************************************************************************************

I got this message in an E-Mail , haven't checked it out but I know I get telemarketer calls.

2CELL PHONE NUMBERS GO PUBLIC TODAY! Empty Re: CELL PHONE NUMBERS GO PUBLIC TODAY! Wed Dec 03, 2008 7:22 pm

runawayhorses

runawayhorses
Owner
Thanks SSC for posting that. I've written the number down and will probably give then a call. I hate those telemarketers.. CELL PHONE NUMBERS GO PUBLIC TODAY! 84639

3CELL PHONE NUMBERS GO PUBLIC TODAY! Empty Re: CELL PHONE NUMBERS GO PUBLIC TODAY! Thu Dec 04, 2008 12:50 am

rosco 357

rosco 357
Veteran
just for curiosity, i looked up the email, it has been around since like 05 but as time goes on they might release the numberss to them, back then they said they would not, but , i called and did it, just to be sure, i also did my home phone again, since its for 5 years, its for the house also, when i called it said the national dont call thing and the alabama public service commision, so it may redirect ur call to ur state . i dont know but its real easy, they dont ask for info, just key in ur number, i did it for the house years ago, and i have been getting ppl like mostly heating and air, and home improvements, so i wonder if they are telemarketers, anyway it said if u have a problem to call that same number but try to know the name of the company that called u, but its real simple, hit one for english, lmao

4CELL PHONE NUMBERS GO PUBLIC TODAY! Empty Re: CELL PHONE NUMBERS GO PUBLIC TODAY! Thu Dec 04, 2008 12:54 am

gypsy

gypsy
SSC wrote:** High Priority **

CELL PHONE NUMBERS GO PUBLIC TODAY!

Cell phone numbers are being released to telemarketing companies and you will start to receive sales calls.

YOU WILL BE CHARGED FOR THESE CALLS!
To prevent this, call (888) 382-1222 from your cell phone. It is the National DO NOT CALL list.

It will only take a minute of your time and blocks your number for five (5) years. However, you must call from the cell phone number you want to have blocked. You cannot call from a different phone number.

Please, help others by passing this on to all your friends. Save yourself some aggravation and call today!

*************************************************************************************

I got this message in an E-Mail , haven't checked it out but I know I get telemarketer calls.
thanks SSC

5CELL PHONE NUMBERS GO PUBLIC TODAY! Empty Re: CELL PHONE NUMBERS GO PUBLIC TODAY! Fri Dec 05, 2008 1:16 am

SSC

SSC
Admin
Thanks Rosco for checking it out, I went ahead and made the call from all the cells and the house phone. I have also figured out by the way a telemarketer asks for someone which of my utilities is selling their customer lists..

6CELL PHONE NUMBERS GO PUBLIC TODAY! Empty Re: CELL PHONE NUMBERS GO PUBLIC TODAY! Fri Dec 05, 2008 9:31 pm

rosco 357

rosco 357
Veteran
SSC wrote:Thanks Rosco for checking it out, I went ahead and made the call from all the cells and the house phone. I have also figured out by the way a telemarketer asks for someone which of my utilities is selling their customer lists..

i did the home phone years ago, but did it again , as that number is for both, the main calls i get adn its not many is local ppl, like i said heating and air, adn things like that, i dont think i get automated telemarketers, i dont think i have ever got one on my cell, i think it said to give it 30 days, to kick in, , thanks, and take care,

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum