You are not connected. Please login or register

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

262 months into - Page 2 Empty Re: 2 months into Sun Mar 15, 2009 1:07 am

gypsy

gypsy
SSC wrote:MY WORDS !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
GYPSY YOU ARE A FUCKING IDIOT.....

so now u revert to name calling, because you bully if u can't make a stable point~ this discussion ends now~ was just waiting for your temper to kick in~

272 months into - Page 2 Empty Re: 2 months into Sun Mar 15, 2009 1:14 am

gypsy

gypsy
gypsy wrote:
gypsy wrote:
SSC wrote:Gypsy you know you posted a crap blog..if it was YOUR opinion then why not suck it up and put YOUR own words and not some dime a dozen crack pot from a blog. I could smear blogs all over here but they are not worth the time nor the page space. If I want to put down an opinion it is damn sure gonna be my own, I don't need to search blogs for someone elses words on a subject, I always thought you were well versed to create your own posts guess I was wrong. My bad again. If you don't agree with a news article I post then no one is stopping you from posting your opinion but yourself. If you can't take the heat stay out the kitchen........and as far as my job till Obama babbled removing the tax on upper income I had a great job, but to tax from 35% to 39.5% was more than my boss could afford, but just think Gyp. now I can draw unemployment and get foodstamps and medical compliments of the tax payers..works for me ...
heat?? the kitchen is my realm
I am very well versed, ur apology on overlooking? BS so check it twice before the bad also when do u put into own words? u c/p

no it was no more crap than Fox news or any other one
good go for handouts your always putting down,, but it isn't Obamas fault blame it past adminstrations

282 months into - Page 2 Empty Re: 2 months into Sun Mar 15, 2009 1:46 am

SSC

SSC
Admin
You were waiting for my temper to kick in well, good job, when it comes to ignorant , stupidity you have the top award. You became so friggin confused in this discussion you went in a complete 360. Not surprised you can never stay on track..., nor comprehend a rebutal...I do not blame Bush for the tax increase that was Bam-Bams pet project, not that he is getting support from his own party.
Way back in the very beginning I posted the author of your blog site...nothing more except my comment, you took this whole mess and ran whinning with it ...Poor Gypsy....

292 months into - Page 2 Empty Re: 2 months into Sun Mar 15, 2009 2:21 am

gypsy

gypsy
no SSC ur the one who has to answer to stupidity..

I post my opinion,it is not stupid, only to u.. ! I dislike that word

a clue.might help u. quit being a bully /know it all

302 months into - Page 2 Empty Re: 2 months into Sun Mar 15, 2009 2:49 am

SSC

SSC
Admin
I am not a bully, I just don't like stupid. If bullying is not agreeing with your left field posts to bad...You are a Bush basher...get over it ..time to move on ....you are stuck in reverse, try to move past Bush and focus on Obama and what is setting a big trend of years of debt...to the tune of 4 trillion and counting .

312 months into - Page 2 Empty Re: 2 months into Sun Mar 15, 2009 11:44 am

gypsy

gypsy
really, I say ur post show different,.. you picked a simple name missing on my post to start something, when it was pointed out to u, you said you made a mistake then continued,that you didn't read blogs..but you did, even went to check it out, which goes against what your arguing over..then brought it to my attention and the board, to me that is very childish, just as us arguing over something this minute.. If i had posted something in my own words would not have made a difference ,had you ever thought instead of pointing that out and just made a comment that u disagree, wouldn't that have been better.. but you like to point out or discredit me whenever you can, people that call people stupid or ignorant have lost the battle~ peroid!! ponder that~

322 months into - Page 2 Empty Re: 2 months into Sun Mar 15, 2009 11:53 am

gypsy

gypsy
also years of debt? we were already there, before Obama took office,if this gets us jump started then Obama did his best ,it will take more than one term of good presidency to get our country back from eight years of past administration MISTAKES AND PROBLEMS..

332 months into - Page 2 Empty Re: 2 months into Sun Mar 15, 2009 2:27 pm

SSC

SSC
Admin
You know you posted a crap blog, why cut off the last 2 lines when you posted ??? You have so totally tried to weasel your way out of this , I assume it is your lack of ability to comprehend , and reply to issues in a sensible manor. It was quite obvious you were not able to keep with the subject at hand. Your blog post. If you have an opinion, why not write it, instead of relying on a blog to do your thinking..again the question of your capability to relay a comprehendable thought.
If it is my opinion you are stupid , it has been from years of evaluation of you and your posts.
Yes this country is in horrible debt, but bailouts , handouts ans mass spending on losing issues isn't the answer, 4 trillion and growing, now the world powers are skeptical of buying us out. How can it be in our best interest to increase the national debt at the rate obama is doing it..How many generations will it be to repay the damage he has already done.
Your blog post was supposed to end with the statement , What do you think about Obama ??? How convenient for you to leave that off...Maybe you will learn to think for yourself, and post your own points, not some nut case on Obamas mailing list.

342 months into - Page 2 Empty Re: 2 months into Sun Mar 15, 2009 2:52 pm

gypsy

gypsy
oh u are so funny SSC u have done the 360 or whateva~ I am plenty capable for thinking on my own,i suggest u take some of ur own advice..
you don't read blogs, but u did and commented on it u saw the name and the question ,but then you said thanks Tyler i did make a mistake but you didn't and aren't saying that to me~~ Duh!!how do you think obama is doing.

I could care less what you think or why. also u never in the wrong, someone else always is.. and when u can't win or admit ur wrong you call me stupid and ignorant, which truly shows that you are what you call me.. and you brought it up, so its done, now u can have the last word~~

352 months into - Page 2 Empty Re: 2 months into Sun Mar 15, 2009 2:57 pm

gypsy

gypsy
SSC wrote:You know you posted a crap blog, why cut off the last 2 lines when you posted ??? You have so totally tried to weasel your way out of this , I assume it is your lack of ability to comprehend , and reply to issues in a sensible manor. It was quite obvious you were not able to keep with the subject at hand. Your blog post. If you have an opinion, why not write it, instead of relying on a blog to do your thinking..again the question of your capability to relay a comprehendable thought.
If it is my opinion you are stupid , it has been from years of evaluation of you and your posts.
Yes this country is in horrible debt, but bailouts , handouts ans mass spending on losing issues isn't the answer, 4 trillion and growing, now the world powers are skeptical of buying us out. How can it be in our best interest to increase the national debt at the rate obama is doing it..How many generations will it be to repay the damage he has already done.
Your blog post was supposed to end with the statement , What do you think about Obama ??? How convenient for you to leave that off...Maybe you will learn to think for yourself, and post your own points, not some nut case on Obamas mailing list.

and who are you to tell me what i can and can't do? are you the owner or moderator of this site?

362 months into - Page 2 Empty Re: 2 months into Sun Mar 15, 2009 3:08 pm

SSC

SSC
Admin
You as always go with the twisting, a very common trait of yours, if the truth doesn't suit you a few little white lies thrown always make you look better.
When you posted your blog, I didn't recognize the site...already stated
I followed the link, say what you had ommited..thought it would be good to add the parting question and author since it was only 2 more lines...
You for the next umpteen posts never got back on subject , only bitchin because in your words were pounced on...BULLSHIT
I do not post blogs !!!
I am totally capable to use my own words unlike you.
If I wanted to post blogs there are some fine ones anti-Obama, but they are garbage
If it isn't a news article from a reliable source why waste space here ?
Puting it in thoughts was a cheap copout on your part, as you knew it was crap to start with.
BUT, if that is all you can offer I guess that is what you will hand out.
Like I stated try really hard to stick to the point, if you become so confussed again , take a deep breath, read slowly, you'll get sooner or later.

372 months into - Page 2 Empty Re: 2 months into Sun Mar 15, 2009 3:14 pm

gypsy

gypsy
hahahahahahahah hilarious I posted it in chat or on your mind because i knew it was a blog, and opinion, which i agreed with no amount of name calling and shit starting from u can be excused.. another one of my opinions, u can say anything you want and think u shouldn't be questioned?? got news again for you that doesn't work my thoughts /opinions are just as important and reliable as any of urs or your c/p articles ,I don't think ur and expert on any of what you say.. most news articles you put here are an opinion of some one ~ not all but most..

382 months into - Page 2 Empty Re: 2 months into Sun Mar 15, 2009 3:42 pm

SSC

SSC
Admin
Good God Gyp. if it is my opinion I will say so...I post NEWS...NEWS...NEWS.. which you have stated you don't listen to, so how the hell would you know anything about the world anyway. Get your head out the sand...you can't hold a reasonable conversation if you have no clue...Your opinion is great but let it be YOUR words..surely that you can manage..

392 months into - Page 2 Empty Re: 2 months into Sun Mar 15, 2009 3:48 pm

gypsy

gypsy
look ssc i do my write own words opinions,,and you react the same way,,discrediting me.. and name calling.. news is news but a lot of it is just something someone wrote~ I listen to radio news but i don't have to read it in paper i can do that on here. face it SSC you will discredit me no matter what~ but i have as much right to put here things i find interesting you do not dictate to me what, I can or can't do if I am so stupid/ignorant as you say then why read my posts or respond?? you do not run this site, i take no orders from you, I do that from Tyler .. do you understand?

402 months into - Page 2 Empty Re: 2 months into Sun Mar 15, 2009 3:58 pm

rosco 357

rosco 357
Veteran
hey gypsy, slam obama a bit and build some credibility, lmao,, hey walmart time in a bit, need anything?they have some great stuff from china and china need money to pay for bonds they own from the USA<, lol,

412 months into - Page 2 Empty Re: 2 months into Sun Mar 15, 2009 4:17 pm

gypsy

gypsy
haha no thanks rosco on the walmart or slamming obama I am going to give him a chance And Pray he succeeds, we better all pray he does`

422 months into - Page 2 Empty Re: 2 months into Sun Mar 15, 2009 4:36 pm

SSC

SSC
Admin
gypsy wrote:look ssc i do my write own words opinions,,and you react the same way,,discrediting me.. and name calling.. news is news but a lot of it is just something someone wrote~ I listen to radio news but i don't have to read it in paper i can do that on here. face it SSC you will discredit me no matter what~ but i have as much right to put here things i find interesting you do not dictate to me what, I can or can't do if I am so stupid/ignorant as you say then why read my posts or respond?? you do not run this site, i take no orders from you, I do that from Tyler .. do you understand?

What I don't understand is why you blow at a reply then go off subject for the next 10 posts.. Can you not stay on track ??? If it confuses you that much then dummy up and don't say anything, or if the topic is over your head research it and make a credible argument . Throwing Bush in every comment seems to be your way of avoiding a real topic.. If it is something that confuses you be a big enough person to say so then if you wish to comment study it and bring facts with you, that isn't hard. But it would make debates far less one sided.
I still don't understand why you don't believe news reports but listen to the radio...what is the difference, if all major networks are carrying the same report it seems to me it is truth, how can you dispute that ?? I truely believe news scares you, and you chose not to listen thinking it will go away...come back to reality.....

432 months into - Page 2 Empty Re: 2 months into Sun Mar 15, 2009 4:39 pm

gypsy

gypsy
why don't u hush?? I stated once i can post the way i want, until the Boss says differently if u don't like it don't read it haha news does not scare me, and i don't discredit news I said it is written by a person or is taken from a person telling them this in an interview i don't believe all the news do you understand now most is just opinions

442 months into - Page 2 Empty Re: 2 months into Sun Mar 15, 2009 4:46 pm

SSC

SSC
Admin
Look bitch don't tell me to hush...who the fuck do you think you are ???
If you are so STUPID to not think news is reported from officials then heaven help you...

452 months into - Page 2 Empty Re: 2 months into Sun Mar 15, 2009 4:59 pm

gypsy

gypsy
blah blah blah~ I am not the stupid one here, see u can't refrain from calling names~ grow up SSC and who do u think u are?? correcting and always picking, bitching about my posts sorry doesn't work

462 months into - Page 2 Empty Re: 2 months into Sun Mar 15, 2009 5:11 pm

SSC

SSC
Admin
In my opinion you are one of the most deceitful people I have ever encountered, your track record follows you now for years, I am done with this discussion with you, post away, but know this at any time I will remark in any way I chose, if you don't like it DON'T REPLY simple....
If it was possible to carry on a normal discussion that would be great, but you make it impossible,,,,you can't stay on track...I talk about the head you talk about the ass, then 10 posts later your light bulb comes on...well I give up...

472 months into - Page 2 Empty Re: 2 months into Sun Mar 15, 2009 5:27 pm

gypsy

gypsy
haha bla blah your very boring and i will state again u don't know diddly about me.. I will continue posting you choose whatever u want read or ignore them` you always bring up this subject about knowing me when u can't win or bash me down~~ it doesn't work dear~ i know i am responding i said i wouldn't ,, so what~~ have a good day

482 months into - Page 2 Empty Re: 2 months into Sun Mar 15, 2009 5:35 pm

SSC

SSC
Admin
ohhh pleaseeeeeeeeeee..maybe you should back track to your days on the IYT boards when you poured your lying heart out about standing next to a pile of bodies giving out food and on and on...so quickly you forget the pure crap you wrote there and how easly you were busted out...and you think I take anything you say seriously....hahahahaha

492 months into - Page 2 Empty Re: 2 months into Sun Mar 15, 2009 5:44 pm

gypsy

gypsy
ggood grief SSC u sound just like a 2 year old.. no ur wrong about that~ and many things..

502 months into - Page 2 Empty Re: 2 months into Sun Mar 15, 2009 6:06 pm

SSC

SSC
Admin
Gyp, you wrote it not me, you fabricated the story not me , and you were caught in the huge lie...maybe your reasons were having no life you needed one to gloryfy yourself but just being yourself should have been enough.

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum