You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1A test for Old Kids Empty A test for Old Kids Mon Mar 23, 2009 11:37 pm

gypsy

gypsy
--- On Sun, 3/15/09, pittypatvan@bellsouth.net wrote:

Subject: FW: Test for Old Kids

> > Test for Old Kids> > A TEST FOR OLD KIDS> > I was picky who I sent this to. It had to be those who might actuallyremember. So have some fun my sharp-witted friends. This is a test for us'old kids'! The answers are printed below, but don't cheat.> > 01.After the Lone Ranger saved the day and rode off into the sunset, thegrateful citizens would ask, Who was that masked man? Invariably, someonewould answer, I don't know, but he left this behind. What did he leavebehind?________________.> > 02.When the Beatles first came to the U.S. In early 1964, we all watchedthem on The _______________ Show.> > 03.'Get your kicks, __________________.'> > 04.'The story you are about to see is true. The names have
beenchanged to___________________.'> > 05.'In the jungle, the mighty jungle, ________________.'> > 06. After the Twist, The Mashed Potato, and the Watusi, we'danced' undera stick that was lowered as low as we could go in a dance called the'_____________.'> > > 07. Nestle's makes the very best . . . . _______________.'> > 08. Satchmo was America's 'Ambassador of Goodwill.' Ourparents sharedthis great jazz trumpet player with us. His name was _________________.> > 09.What takes a licking and keeps on ticking? _______________.> 10. > Red Skeleton's hobo character was named__________________ and Redalwaysended his television show by saying, 'Good Night, and '________________. '> > 11. Some Americans who protested the Vietnam War did so by burningtheir______________.> > 12.The cute little car
with the engine in the back and the trunk in t hefront was called the VW. What other names did it go by? ____________ &_______________.> > 13. In 1971, singer Don MacLean sang a song about, 'the day the musicdied.' This was a tribute to ___________________.> > 14.We can remember the first satellite placed into orbit. The Russians didit. It was called ___________________.> > 15. One of the big fads of the late 50's and 60's was a largeplastic ringthat we twirled around our waist. It was called the __ ______________.

2A test for Old Kids Empty Re: A test for Old Kids Tue Mar 24, 2009 9:16 pm

rosco 357

rosco 357
Veteran
[quote="gypsy"]--- On Sun, 3/15/09, pittypatvan@bellsouth.net wrote:

Subject: FW: Test for Old Kids

> > Test for Old Kids> > A TEST FOR OLD KIDS> > I was picky who I sent this to. It had to be those who might actuallyremember. So have some fun my sharp-witted friends. This is a test for us'old kids'! The answers are printed below, but don't cheat.> > 01.After the Lone Ranger saved the day and rode off into the sunset, thegrateful citizens would ask, Who was that masked man? Invariably, someonewould answer, I don't know, but he left this behind. What did he leavebehind ,silver bullet a guess, > 02.When the Beatles first came to the U.S. In early 1964, we all watchedthem on The ED sullavan show.> > 03.'Get your kicks, _from route 66.'> > 04.'The story you are about to see is true. The names have
been changed to protect the innocent.'> > 05.'In the jungle, the mighty jungle, the lion sleeps tonight'> > 06. After the Twist, The Mashed Potato, and the Watusi, we'danced' undera stick that was lowered as low as we could go in a dance called the'limbo.'> > > 07. Nestle's makes the very best . . . . chocolate'> > 08. Satchmo was America's 'Ambassador of Goodwill.' Ourparents sharedthis great jazz trumpet player with us. His name was louie armstrong, > 09.What takes a licking and keeps on ticking?timex watches10. > Red Skeleton's hobo character was named missed this one,and Redalwaysended his television show by saying, 'Good Night, and 'GOD BLESS. '> > 11. Some Americans who protested the Vietnam War did so by burningtheir draft cards.> > 12.The cute little car
with the engine in the back and the trunk in t hefront was called the VW. What other names did it go by? bug &beatle.> > 13. In 1971, singer Don MacLean sang a song about, 'the day the musicdied.' This was a tribute to john lenon.> > 14.We can remember the first satellite placed into orbit. The Russians didit. It was called sputnic.> > 15. One of the big fads of the late 50's and 60's was a largeplastic ringthat we twirled around our waist. It was called the the hula hoop,quote]

3A test for Old Kids Empty Re: A test for Old Kids Tue Mar 24, 2009 9:49 pm

gypsy

gypsy
oh yes you got them all right Good Job~

4A test for Old Kids Empty Re: A test for Old Kids Tue Mar 24, 2009 10:11 pm

rosco 357

rosco 357
Veteran
well i did not know reds hobo name is all, take care

5A test for Old Kids Empty Re: A test for Old Kids Tue Mar 24, 2009 10:24 pm

gypsy

gypsy