You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Kids: Here I go (off) again. Empty Kids: Here I go (off) again. Mon Nov 28, 2011 1:23 am

I was watching "Bait Car" last night and saw an all too familiar incident. A large young man,clearly of oriental/latino descent and appearance, gets into a baited car and attempts to steal it. This pathetic clod can't even figure out how to put it in drive. Does this stop him? Of course not! He calls a friend on his CELL PHONE to get advice. He steals the car. At his first red light,he puts the car in "park" to stop it. Later,when the cops shut the car off and lock the doors by remote control, he wrecks the car. When the cops eventually remove him from the car, he is asked "Who do you think this car belongs to?", he responds: "I dunno; a famous person? Have I been punked?"

So there we have it:

1. This clueless street debris is wandering around with no apparant job and nothing else to do but steal something. This cretin doesn't see anything suspicious about a $50,000 Lexus being left unlocked with the keys in it in a bad neighborhood. He has been told by his public education teachers he is "wonderful and clever" and he believes it.

2. He's NEVER actually owned a car,so he is unaware that newer cars must have the brake depressed before he can put in gear.

3. But he does,of course, have his "cell" and sure as hell knows how to operate THAT, so he gets another loser on the phone to help him and he starts out driving.

4. He is so inept he puts the car in "park" to stop it! Yet he will steal one anyway. Why not? He's in Californis and knows he will spend NO time in jail. The prisons are so overcrowdwd, they won't have room for him. To him, the idea that this car may actually be someone's property that they worked and paid for involves concepts (work,legal possession) he knows nothing about. He's never tried those things.

5. At his arrest, he actually thinks he is on a TV show, "Punked", and thinks he is about to have his "15 minutes of fame".He is cheerful (until he is told he is under arrest for a felony). "What did I do?" he asks.

And so we have the incredible stupidity that is our modern educational and judicial systems. Empty headed young people wandering the streets,unemployable due to criminal records, head tatoos or piercings, and obvious ignorance, looking for something to do. Except work, naturally. They have $100 sneaks and cell phones of course and many will be HS grads. And their "GF's" will be underage, pregnant, dependant on an EBT card, and as a minority, certain that she is being oppressed by an uncaring country. They know that because that is what they are told 24/7/365 by their parents,the media, and their teachers. They are also, shudder, our future.

2Kids: Here I go (off) again. Empty Re: Kids: Here I go (off) again. Mon Nov 28, 2011 11:19 am

Here's the vid (It was a Honda, not a Lexus)

3Kids: Here I go (off) again. Empty Re: Kids: Here I go (off) again. Mon Nov 28, 2011 12:05 pm

runawayhorses

runawayhorses
Owner
Yeah that guys an idiot. Why doesn't the government just control the borders better with guns. Build an electric fence. Do something about the illegal immigrants for cryin' out loud.

I have an idea. Build a huge prison that is made and designed for illegal immigrants. If you are a illegal immigrant and get caught you go immediately there. No court dates, just handcuffed and taken there for life. We will supply them seeds to grow food if they want to eat. No electricity at all. Just dump them off there at let them fend for themselves.

4Kids: Here I go (off) again. Empty Re: Kids: Here I go (off) again. Mon Nov 28, 2011 12:18 pm

runawayhorses wrote:Yeah that guys an idiot. Why doesn't the government just control the borders better with guns. Build an electric fence. Do something.
If that idiot had been an isolated case, it wouldn't have been worth noticing. But I've lived in Calif (LA, SF) and they're all like that. Normal young people who work, go to school and pass, etc., are the exception.

5Kids: Here I go (off) again. Empty Re: Kids: Here I go (off) again. Mon Nov 28, 2011 12:23 pm

runawayhorses

runawayhorses
Owner
Yep, I edited my post and added a little more while you were posting your last message. If we cracked down hard on them they might stop trying to come here. But actually I think protecting the borders with "shoot to kill" instructions might be the best formula.

6Kids: Here I go (off) again. Empty Re: Kids: Here I go (off) again. Mon Nov 28, 2011 12:36 pm

runawayhorses wrote:Yep, I edited my post and added a little more while you were posting your last message. If we cracked down hard on them they might stop trying to come here. But actually I think protecting the borders with "shoot to kill" instructions might be the best formula.
After all these years of neglect, our economy has adjusted to their presence. They have become part of our work force whether we can accept that or not. It seems to me the libs and business interests have reasons for not enforcing the immigration laws and leaving nothing but drastic measures such as you suggest. It's a fraud. Troops, dogs, and 24hr surveillance would do the job. We are being lied to by both parties.

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum