You are not connected. Please login or register

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 2 of 3]

gypsy

gypsy
haha no,, but I am not cruel or evil enough to do what you suggest either, after all who are we to judge, that is not up to us~ I don't understand homosexual tendencies, but I don't condemn ,that is not my job..

runawayhorses

runawayhorses
Owner
The bible teaches that homosexuality is a sin, do you not support that position? White House Invites Gay Families to Easter Event - Page 2 503179

runawayhorses wrote:The bible teaches that homosexuality is a sin, do you not support that position? White House Invites Gay Families to Easter Event - Page 2 503179
As you know T, I don't buy into the sin business,etc., but I will say this: I can't speak for women,but any man who will allow or even encourage another man to put his penis in his mouth (or anywhere else in his body for that matter) is menatally ill. I don't think I have to be a qualified doctor to confidently make that statement. If I see a person walking around wearing yo-yos as earrings,naked, and waering ballet slippers, I will just as confidently say he/she is crazy too. One might say "Those are two very different things". Yes,they are,but....the naked person may recover and they usually do with appropriate treatment. The 'mos,however, not only refuse treatment,but claim they are normal. They are not, they are much sicker. It is NOT normal to be "gay" or rationalize your illness.

SSC

SSC
Admin
Very good point, lets hear how strong your beliefs are since you are always bringing religion into your opinions.
Do you feel homosexuality is moral ?

gypsy

gypsy
yes I support that bible teaching, but I don't judge,or want to execute someone for their sins, it is not up to us to do that~ I sure wouldn't mistreat the children or keep them from enjoying Easter at the white house for their parents sins, it is not the children s fault~plus I am a sinner as we all our,we have no right to pass judgment or persecute anyone~unless they commit a crime then that is up to law officials..and the courts

plus I am not on trial here end of questions, or more end of me answering to u that don't believe as i do~~ find some one else to pick at oh i forgot i am the only one here that believes like this~ oh well`

SSC

SSC
Admin
No one said you were on trial, just asked if you approved of homosexuality, didn't even ask your opinion of kids of homos.
If you approve of homos then you do not believe in the teachings of YOUR bible. Very simple to answer a yes or no would be sufficient...

gypsy

gypsy
if you read my response to tyler you got your answer, yes SSC around you i am always on trial, no i don't morally believe in homosexull but i would not murder them for what they are, we all will be judged at the end of life~ I know most here(5-6 ) who post don't believe that,,but i do~ I am through answering your questions on my beliefs, carry on with subjects of the forum..I also would not be mean to their kids after all if they are allowed to adopt, the child has loving people around them..plus my dear i don't have to ask your approval to respond to a post here~

SSC

SSC
Admin
Geeezzzzzzz now it is violin time, how can a non-moral surrounding be healthy for innocent children, saving them from the inevitable ridicule they will endure in school, and in society. You are so worried about the children is this fair to them ?

SSC wrote:Very good point, lets hear how strong your beliefs are since you are always bringing religion into your opinions.
Do you feel homosexuality is moral ?
And a damn good question. Since I don't depend on the bible to inform me what is moral (or not) I have to go with what I can justify as humane,reasonable, and of course,legal. "Gay" behavior, when contained within the privacy of ones home,dwelling,or rented space, may be offensive to me,but it is none of my business. It should not be legally prohibited. "Gay" behavior in public,also extremely offensive to me,is not harmful to me and I submit,nor harmful to anyone else. The freedom to express oneself IS Constitutionally guaranteed and also should not be legally prohibited. However, I also submit,with the understanding that "gay" behavior is the expression of a mental illness,it should be within the purview of the community to place some limits on it's various forms of expression. If we can,and should allow people to kiss in public, it would be discriminatory NOT to allow 'mos to do so as well. If women are allowed to wear suits, as they should be allowed to ,men should be allowed to dress up like women. However,the community has the absolute right and duty to protect our children from any display,media,behavior, or contrivance (ads,etc.) that can be demonstrated to be effective in misleading children as to the harmful affects that "gay" behavior may cause. I think it is perfectly acceptible to educate children that "gay" people have a higher suicide rate,are more prone to substance abuse, and tend to illegal behavior not associated with strictly homosexual practice. I DO NOT think,for one second,that 'mos should be allowed to adopt. I DO think that any court should consifder as a negative influence any 'mo behavior within any home that has children present when a court is considering custody issues. I consider 'mo behavior to be the manifistation of a mental illness, and should be seen as such by any judge. We don't mind dotty aunts dressing up the cats,but uncle Francis should NOT be allowed to dress the kids in gender inappropriate clothing and take them to the park.

gypsy

gypsy
I completely agree with this post,public behavior be it in gay form, or normal, if sexual should be private,your right it is none of our business.., most gay people i know do not practice their gayness out in public.
most are highly intelligent.

them raising children is a sticky subject with me~ i think they should be observed on behavior and teaching the child~ follow up with social services,after adoption. we can't stop this anyway i can see~
I still would not blow them up,who are we to say we are perfect, so lets murder all the not perfects ,as SSC stated~I think we all will pay for our not so perfect thought deeds and judgments.morals are very important to me, ifu feel it is wrong, then it probablyis, for you but maybe not for another,.forgiveness to me is a moral responsibility also`

SSC

SSC
Admin
Yep SSC feels homos have no place in society and to blow them up is to simple of a solution, so now what do I watch for lightening bolts, I certainly am not afraid to speak my opinion for fear of repercussion form the unknown - unseen. I'm not that weak or scared.

gypsy

gypsy
ahhh somday u may be~I do pity u~ thanks for the entertainment~ words can also be eaten,Ihope u never have to ..

rosco 357

rosco 357
Veteran
Part of Gypsys post
Franklin D. RooseveltA generation later, Franklin Roosevelt was elected president running on the promise of a New Deal. Roosevelt pulled America out of the Depression by looking beyond the Democratic base and energizing citizens around the belief that their government could actively assist them in times of need. Roosevelt's New Deal brought water to California's Central Valley, electrified Appalachia and saved farms across the Midwest. The Civilian Conservation Corps, the WPA and Social Security all brought Americans into the system, freeing us from fear, giving us a stake in the future, making the nation stronger.

actually Franklin Roosevelt, did not pull us out the depression , he helpled, but WWII actually did it, but i still admired him,,,and i imagine american did , was he not elected 4 times,????before the law changed,

i toured Monticello, Thomas Jeffersons house , a great view from a mountain top, in Virginia, he had to be a dem, he had sex with that slave girl, lmao,, actually i liked him,

gypsy

gypsy
well I think the historians know more than we do~ yes it is a beautiful place~ not many presidents i disliked. I think two is all~

rosco 357

rosco 357
Veteran
gypsy wrote:I completely agree with this post,public behavior be it in gay form, or normal, if sexual should be private,your right it is none of our business.., most gay people i know do not practice their gayness out in public.
most are highly intelligent.

them raising children is a sticky subject with me~ i think they should be observed on behavior and teaching the child~ follow up with social services,after adoption. we can't stop this anyway i can see~
I still would not blow them up,who are we to say we are perfect, so lets murder all the not perfects ,as SSC stated~I think we all will pay for our not so perfect thought deeds and judgments.morals are very important to me, ifu feel it is wrong, then it probablyis, for you but maybe not for another,.forgiveness to me is a moral responsibility also`

highly intelligent did u see the movie Deliverance, ??? squeal like a pig

rosco 357

rosco 357
Veteran
gypsy wrote:well I think the historians know more than we do~ yes it is a beautiful place~ not many presidents i disliked. I think two is all~

that info on wwII and the depression is well known and from historians, i have posted articles on it here.,
actually roosevelt did not get the unemployment level a whole lot better than it was, i thing 20 something percent to the high teens, its here somewhere,,

SSC

SSC
Admin
gypsy wrote:ahhh somday u may be~I do pity u~ thanks for the entertainment~ words can also be eaten,Ihope u never have to ..

you certainly are an expert on eating words...

gypsy

gypsy
no ,i don't eat my words~ my prayers are with u~

SSC

SSC
Admin
save your players for someone who gives a shit, or possibly for yourself for forgiveness from deceit

rosco 357

rosco 357
Veteran
gee i hate to bring in a religious figure, but its one i admire, Billy Graham was asked this on larry king show, and i have thought on this, most ppl i know thing homos is a choice of lifestyle, im sure some are, but i have thought. and think about this, normal straight ppl, like a guy that sees his female sex partner, or maybe even a pic or something, well he gets a hard on, without the ability to stop it, its a normal bodily function, ... well i have thought if a guy has that same bodily function from seeing the same sex, and cant stop that bodily function, poses the question i have thought on, and without all the detail i have just wrote, larry king, asked billy graham does he think being gay is a choice or is one born that way with something in ones brain messed up,,, to my surprise, as u know what most radical figures say, Mr Graham said he thinks they are born that way, i do also, that something in their brain causes them to get a hard on when they see the same sex.. king asked graham what is the answer then , and billy said, abstain,. like me if im in situation with a gal, i cant stop getting turned on....... if a male has the same reaction with another male, it stands to reason, its in the brain and not a choice, i was shocked to hear billy take his view, as u know most conservatives dont take that approach, but think about it, can anyone here get turned on but one way,

gypsy

gypsy
SSC wrote:save your players for someone who gives a shit, or possibly for yourself for forgiveness from deceit
players?? yes,I understand you players~ yes i do give a shit,because I believe we should~

SSC

SSC
Admin
didn't mean players , should have read prayers

SSC

SSC
Admin
rosco 357 wrote:gee i hate to bring in a religious figure, but its one i admire, Billy Graham was asked this on larry king show, and i have thought on this, most ppl i know thing homos is a choice of lifestyle, im sure some are, but i have thought. and think about this, normal straight ppl, like a guy that sees his female sex partner, or maybe even a pic or something, well he gets a hard on, without the ability to stop it, its a normal bodily function, ... well i have thought if a guy has that same bodily function from seeing the same sex, and cant stop that bodily function, poses the question i have thought on, and without all the detail i have just wrote, larry king, asked billy graham does he think being gay is a choice or is one born that way with something in ones brain messed up,,, to my surprise, as u know what most radical figures say, Mr Graham said he thinks they are born that way, i do also, that something in their brain causes them to get a hard on when they see the same sex.. king asked graham what is the answer then , and billy said, abstain,. like me if im in situation with a gal, i cant stop getting turned on....... if a male has the same reaction with another male, it stands to reason, its in the brain and not a choice, i was shocked to hear billy take his view, as u know most conservatives dont take that approach, but think about it, can anyone here get turned on but one way,

Thankfully I was born straight and have remained so to this day... lol!

gypsy

gypsy
Billy Graham a true follower,and good person,I love and admire him
but he said no no one is perfect,and without sin,Jesus if you hate bringing it here why do u? i think ur false..

gypsy

gypsy
SSC wrote:
rosco 357 wrote:gee i hate to bring in a religious figure, but its one i admire, Billy Graham was asked this on larry king show, and i have thought on this, most ppl i know thing homos is a choice of lifestyle, im sure some are, but i have thought. and think about this, normal straight ppl, like a guy that sees his female sex partner, or maybe even a pic or something, well he gets a hard on, without the ability to stop it, its a normal bodily function, ... well i have thought if a guy has that same bodily function from seeing the same sex, and cant stop that bodily function, poses the question i have thought on, and without all the detail i have just wrote, larry king, asked billy graham does he think being gay is a choice or is one born that way with something in ones brain messed up,,, to my surprise, as u know what most radical figures say, Mr Graham said he thinks they are born that way, i do also, that something in their brain causes them to get a hard on when they see the same sex.. king asked graham what is the answer then , and billy said, abstain,. like me if im in situation with a gal, i cant stop getting turned on....... if a male has the same reaction with another male, it stands to reason, its in the brain and not a choice, i was shocked to hear billy take his view, as u know most conservatives dont take that approach, but think about it, can anyone here get turned on but one way,

Thankfully I was born straight and have remained so to this day... lol!

did he say blow them up?? of course not,he is a god loving person

we all sin~~ not one is perfect,but Jesus,u bring this forward I will respond

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 3]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum