You are not connected. Please login or register

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 3 of 3]

rosco 357

rosco 357
Veteran
gypsy wrote:Billy Graham a true follower,and good person,I love and admire him
but he said no no one is perfect,and without sin,Jesus if you hate bringing it here why do u? i think ur false..
who are u talkin to and what do u mean, if its to me, im just talking about a graham interview i watched on larry king.. what false, i just told u an interview, if ur talkin to me, we all know no one is perfect, and without sin, so stop saying that , that is a given, billy answer that nite to homosexuals was to abstain, or what they do is a sin, since he thinks ppl are born that way for the most part, im sure not all are, some live in san francisco, and brainwashed, Lmao,,,

rosco 357

rosco 357
Veteran
Thankfully I was born straight and have remained so to this day... lol!

yep me too, lol but i missed alot of the movies at the drive in lol , when dating ,, wow, where do the years go,

gypsy

gypsy
ssc brought the Billy Graham up~ are ya'll sure you know what u post? jeeze Rosco I am surprised at you..

gypsy

gypsy
gypsy wrote:ssc brought the Billy Graham up~ are ya'll sure you know what u post? jeeze Rosco I am surprised at you..
ssc is confused only mode she has is attack Gypsy~~ I did not bring up the Billy G but I love that man~ if there saints he is one~

rosco 357

rosco 357
Veteran
gypsy wrote:ssc brought the Billy Graham up~ are ya'll sure you know what u post? jeeze Rosco I am surprised at you..

nope i posted on billy graham , just me, duh, she quoted my post, im surprised at u, gyp,, i will help u, try the previous page i think, maybe last post,

SSC

SSC
Admin

Well that confirms it Gyp is out of her wine sucking mind again tonight...hate to pop your wine cork but I didn't bring up Billy Graham...try reading back VERYYYYYYYYYYYYYY slowly do believe you will find it was Rosco who made the post...

gypsy

gypsy
rosco 357 wrote:

nope i posted on billy graham , just me, duh, she quoted my post, im surprised at u, gyp,, i will help u, try the previous page i think, maybe last post,
duh I know you did post on BG ur lost as usual~~ get with the program~~

gypsy

gypsy
SSC wrote:

Well that confirms it Gyp is out of her wine sucking mind again tonight...hate to pop your wine cork but I didn't bring up Billy Graham...try reading back VERYYYYYYYYYYYYYY slowly do believe you will find it was Rosco who made the post...

haha really nothing better? your boring

SSC

SSC
Admin
Good lord Gyp you are a mental cripple read the post I copied Roscos original post.........now why don't you get with the program

gypsy

gypsy
gypsy wrote:
SSC wrote:
rosco 357 wrote:gee i hate to bring in a religious figure, but its one i admire, Billy Graham was asked this on larry king show, and i have thought on this, most ppl i know thing homos is a choice of lifestyle, im sure some are, but i have thought. and think about this, normal straight ppl, like a guy that sees his female sex partner, or maybe even a pic or something, well he gets a hard on, without the ability to stop it, its a normal bodily function, ... well i have thought if a guy has that same bodily function from seeing the same sex, and cant stop that bodily function, poses the question i have thought on, and without all the detail i have just wrote, larry king, asked billy graham does he think being gay is a choice or is one born that way with something in ones brain messed up,,, to my surprise, as u know what most radical figures say, Mr Graham said he thinks they are born that way, i do also, that something in their brain causes them to get a hard on when they see the same sex.. king asked graham what is the answer then , and billy said, abstain,. like me if im in situation with a gal, i cant stop getting turned on....... if a male has the same reaction with another male, it stands to reason, its in the brain and not a choice, i was shocked to hear billy take his view, as u know most conservatives dont take that approach, but think about it, can anyone here get turned on but one way,

Thankfully I was born straight and have remained so to this day... lol!

did he say blow them up?? of course not,he is a god loving person

we all sin~~ not one is perfect,but Jesus,u bring this forward I will respond

ssc brought this up~~ right

gypsy

gypsy
as usual ssc is a cripple,she twist and turns all to her advantage! of course the Billy Graham post by Rosco~ I acknowledged as all who reads~

SSC

SSC
Admin
rosco 357 wrote:gee i hate to bring in a religious figure, but its one i admire, Billy Graham was asked this on larry king show, and i have thought on this, most ppl i know thing homos is a choice of lifestyle, im sure some are, but i have thought. and think about this, normal straight ppl, like a guy that sees his female sex partner, or maybe even a pic or something, well he gets a hard on, without the ability to stop it, its a normal bodily function, ... well i have thought if a guy has that same bodily function from seeing the same sex, and cant stop that bodily function, poses the question i have thought on, and without all the detail i have just wrote, larry king, asked billy graham does he think being gay is a choice or is one born that way with something in ones brain messed up,,, to my surprise, as u know what most radical figures say, Mr Graham said he thinks they are born that way, i do also, that something in their brain causes them to get a hard on when they see the same sex.. king asked graham what is the answer then , and billy said, abstain,. like me if im in situation with a gal, i cant stop getting turned on....... if a male has the same reaction with another male, it stands to reason, its in the brain and not a choice, i was shocked to hear billy take his view, as u know most conservatives dont take that approach, but think about it, can anyone here get turned on but one way,

PAGE 3..ROSCOS ORIGINAL POST ON BILLY GRAHAM, THE ONE I COPIED AND ADDED AT THE BOTTOM I WAS BORN STRAIGHT AND HAVE REMAINED SO TO THIS DAY......IS THIS SO HARD FOR YOU TO UNDERSTAND, MAYBE YOUR NIGHT MEDS ARE KICKING IN CAUSE YOU AIN'T HITTIN ON SHIT FOR MAKING A POINT

SSC

SSC
Admin
Well I'll be damned your light bulb just came on...and no I am far from a cripple, but that is typical for your type of mentality

gypsy

gypsy
SSC wrote:Well I'll be damned your light bulb just came on...and no I am far from a cripple, but that is typical for your type of mentality
nope huh my light bulb is alway on, better get your post together,u flubbed your a mental cripple you dwell on things you create ..

SSC

SSC
Admin
oh please , your lies your fabrications, and your credibility down the toilet...

gypsy

gypsy
Blah blah

runawayhorses

runawayhorses
Owner
meemoon wrote: And a damn good question. Since I don't depend on the bible to inform me what is moral (or not) I have to go with what I can justify as humane,reasonable, and of course,legal. "Gay" behavior, when contained within the privacy of ones home,dwelling,or rented space, may be offensive to me,but it is none of my business. It should not be legally prohibited. "Gay" behavior in public,also extremely offensive to me,is not harmful to me and I submit,nor harmful to anyone else. The freedom to express oneself IS Constitutionally guaranteed and also should not be legally prohibited. However, I also submit,with the understanding that "gay" behavior is the expression of a mental illness,it should be within the purview of the community to place some limits on it's various forms of expression. If we can,and should allow people to kiss in public, it would be discriminatory NOT to allow 'mos to do so as well. If women are allowed to wear suits, as they should be allowed to ,men should be allowed to dress up like women. However,the community has the absolute right and duty to protect our children from any display,media,behavior, or contrivance (ads,etc.) that can be demonstrated to be effective in misleading children as to the harmful affects that "gay" behavior may cause. I think it is perfectly acceptible to educate children that "gay" people have a higher suicide rate,are more prone to substance abuse, and tend to illegal behavior not associated with strictly homosexual practice. I DO NOT think,for one second,that 'mos should be allowed to adopt. I DO think that any court should consifder as a negative influence any 'mo behavior within any home that has children present when a court is considering custody issues. I consider 'mo behavior to be the manifistation of a mental illness, and should be seen as such by any judge. We don't mind dotty aunts dressing up the cats,but uncle Francis should NOT be allowed to dress the kids in gender inappropriate clothing and take them to the park.
I lean more towards Howard Sterns views on homosexuality, he says that homosexuality is a conscience decision people make, a "choice" as it were, and that no one was ever born homosexual, they only decided to try it out..lol He says the gay Men in the world just haven't been with the right woman yet, and gay woman haven't been with the right Man. He says he could convert lesibans over to being straight if they only would give him the chance,.lol He says no one was ever born homosexual, that its a choice one makes, and that homosexuality is a disease that can be cured with good sex with the opposite sex ..lmao

Just kidding, I don't really believe that way and I don't think Howard does either, hes just being funny. What I think is some people were born attracted to the same sex, and its not accepted as "Normal" becuase there are more heterosexuals in the world, and becuase gay people cannot have a child in the natural way. I have no problem with gay people, although I don't have any gay friends I know very well. All my closest friends are straight. Its just the way things turned out, I have more in common with straight people, its as simple as that.

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 3 of 3]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum