You are not connected. Please login or register

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 2 of 3]

26Pelosi says Bush team misled her - Page 2 Empty Re: Pelosi says Bush team misled her Fri May 15, 2009 11:13 pm

gypsy

gypsy
I can ask you the same thing ,were you there? how do you know torture did all of what you stated? saved lives etc`` we neither know the fact~
I think Obama has no choice.he has to go on with investigation`(tribunals)

27Pelosi says Bush team misled her - Page 2 Empty Re: Pelosi says Bush team misled her Fri May 15, 2009 11:17 pm

SSC

SSC
Admin
Of course Gyp you remind me of that every time you can't come up with anything to make your point...
Enjoy your evening , I'm going to play games...you have the floor all by yourself...enjoy

28Pelosi says Bush team misled her - Page 2 Empty Re: Pelosi says Bush team misled her Fri May 15, 2009 11:20 pm

gypsy

gypsy
hey SSC i have made my points, first, u said that waterboarding was not torture, second that it wasn't a war crime,I would have to go back for the rest, i showed that you were wrong~points made~.also high officials can be prosecuted .

I will, and do enjoy~~ Point made cheers

29Pelosi says Bush team misled her - Page 2 Empty Re: Pelosi says Bush team misled her Fri May 15, 2009 11:55 pm

rosco 357

rosco 357
Veteran
gypsy wrote:I can ask you the same thing ,were you there? how do you know torture did all of what you stated? saved lives etc`` we neither know the fact~
I think Obama has no choice.he has to go on with investigation`(tribunals)

i have said this before, the information they got from him after the waterboarding, he told the appartment address, the authority's went to that appartment and found the plans on paper of how they were going to bring down the bridge, by burning the cables and showed where they could under it and not be seen.im tired of saying this . and he said nothing till he was waterboarded. we have been safe here in american since , but if our intelligence services are mussled, we will not be safe much longer, for the life of me .. i dont understand why u dont want us to use what we have to keep americans alive, i hope i dont one day have to tell u , i told u so..

30Pelosi says Bush team misled her - Page 2 Empty Re: Pelosi says Bush team misled her Sat May 16, 2009 12:00 am

gypsy

gypsy
well Rosco, I looked that up and it said they found nothing~ political and all said torture does not help,it solves nothing. there are other means to gain knowledge.. I don't think you will have to tell me, I told you so~~ and again were you there?

31Pelosi says Bush team misled her - Page 2 Empty Re: Pelosi says Bush team misled her Sat May 16, 2009 12:10 am

rosco 357

rosco 357
Veteran
gypsy wrote:well Rosco, I looked that up and it said they found nothing~ political and all said torture does not help,it solves nothing. there are other means to gain knowledge.. I don't think you will have to tell me, I told you so~~ and again were you there?

i dont believe that.it was on the tv news, ur wrong

32Pelosi says Bush team misled her - Page 2 Empty Re: Pelosi says Bush team misled her Sat May 16, 2009 12:12 am

gypsy

gypsy
well I will see if i can find it again?

33Pelosi says Bush team misled her - Page 2 Empty Re: Pelosi says Bush team misled her Sat May 16, 2009 2:40 am

SSC

SSC
Admin
Rosco we both know this was posted from several news sources, it is in one of the threads. What amazes me is Gyp thinks the gov. is going to disclose all the info gathered...Just not going to happen, guess she doesn't know the meaning of classified information. That is what is wrong with the american people and the media, they think it should be common knowledge the tactics used and the out come...Why would we need to know ??? As long as we are kept safe then what happens at Gitmo stays at Gitmo, or any other base. With Obama starting the tribunals, there is no way Gitmo will close in Jan. But the trials do need to move on. Not a comforting thought some of these crazy terrorists will go into prisons within the US. But I guess it is better than sending more to France only to be turned lose, to rejoin the terror world.
Nice to see Obama is coming to his sences and realizing Gitmo as Bush knew may need to remain open for quite some time.

34Pelosi says Bush team misled her - Page 2 Empty Re: Pelosi says Bush team misled her Sat May 16, 2009 11:34 am

gypsy

gypsy
I never saw a post on this . , yes i know, that all info can't be divulged.
I said I would gladly read it, but I can't find anything that they found this info they claimed was revealed from waterboarding this detainee.
I am glad the tribunals are going to happen ,I think it is time to close this chapter ,Gitmo should be closed after all prisoners are prosecuted or returned to their countries

we need to know that our Country is not doing anything to break the international law and the constitutional law, and this was done, we are suppose to be the country fighting for good and freedom, how can we do this unless we set and example,I think some transparency is essential on how we conduct ourselves, our intelligence and protection laws. how we deal with war crimes and detainees.

35Pelosi says Bush team misled her - Page 2 Empty Re: Pelosi says Bush team misled her Sat May 16, 2009 7:03 pm

SSC

SSC
Admin
Since you are all for equal rights of terrorists , just what would be your plan to deal with admitted terrorist radicals ??
Gitmo is a long way from closing, don't be surprised if it stays open for years, possible as a revamped holding facility, but to get countries to take 240 prisoners is gonna take alot of begging on Obama's part. France has already set a tone in releasing the latest prisoner from Gitmo..just think a bomb happy raghead who was behind bars is now free to move around...very comforting, we'll read about him again.

36Pelosi says Bush team misled her - Page 2 Empty Re: Pelosi says Bush team misled her Sat May 16, 2009 7:09 pm

gypsy

gypsy
I have told you many times, try them if they are guilty put them to death or imprison them ., war crimes are illegal no matter who does it. if they aren't then send them to their countries~

37Pelosi says Bush team misled her - Page 2 Empty Re: Pelosi says Bush team misled her Sat May 16, 2009 7:10 pm

SSC

SSC
Admin
Send them to their countries to reconnect with their radical groups..smart move

38Pelosi says Bush team misled her - Page 2 Empty Re: Pelosi says Bush team misled her Sat May 16, 2009 7:16 pm

gypsy

gypsy
you know SSC, we don't even know the extent of those who committed a crime, some have even been claimed to be innocent,been there for years without trial,
yes send them back to their countries~ put them on trial~

39Pelosi says Bush team misled her - Page 2 Empty Re: Pelosi says Bush team misled her Sat May 16, 2009 8:34 pm

SSC

SSC
Admin
Doesn't it strike you as odd that they have been incarcerated for some reason, pertaining to terrorism, It would be my guess there is plenty of reason to detain them, but who is willing to take a chance and jeopardize the safety of our country by letting them go. A fools mistake....

40Pelosi says Bush team misled her - Page 2 Empty Re: Pelosi says Bush team misled her Sun May 17, 2009 2:02 pm

gypsy

gypsy
try them, and if found guilty put them in prison`

41Pelosi says Bush team misled her - Page 2 Empty Re: Pelosi says Bush team misled her Sun May 17, 2009 6:30 pm

SSC

SSC
Admin
Boehner: Pelosi Needs to Come Clean on Accusations
Republican leader says Pelosi needs to prove CIA misled her on interrogations or apologize
The Associated Press
WASHINGTON
www.ABCNEWS.COM
--------------------

The top House Republican says Speaker Nancy Pelosi should provide evidence the CIA misled her about harsh interrogation techniques or apologize for her accusation.

Republican leader John Boehner of Ohio says he wants Pelosi to come clean on last week's accusations.

Pelosi says she was not told that waterboarding had been used and said an aide informed her of its use after other lawmakers had been briefed by the CIA in 2003.

Pelosi says the CIA misled her and that she had no idea techniques such as waterboarding were being used.

Republicans say Pelosi is being dishonest. The head of the CIA has defended his agency.

Boehner spoke on CNN's "State of the Union."

------------------------------------------------
GEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE...not FOX....lmao

42Pelosi says Bush team misled her - Page 2 Empty Re: Pelosi says Bush team misled her Sun May 17, 2009 7:16 pm

gypsy

gypsy
I think the CIA should prove whether they are telling the truth panetta said that from memory that some reportings could be wrong, then let them show the records/memos of pelosi being briefed on water boarding not just enhanced interrogations, be specific in what was being told, from all reports water boarding had already been done when the meeting was held, and pelosi only was in attendance in one meeting/briefing~ it is up to the CIA to prove, after all panetta was not CIA leader at the time of the briefing and republicans were in the house/senate bring out the memos/and records of this briefing.. simple!! i still say the republicans are looking for a scapegoat to take the heat off themCIA may have defended its agency but has not proven that pelosi was briefed on waterboarding~`

43Pelosi says Bush team misled her - Page 2 Empty Re: Pelosi says Bush team misled her Sun May 17, 2009 9:27 pm

SSC

SSC
Admin
Cheney was blocked from getting the memo's released that would have proven the info obtained during interrogation , Pelosi has ridden her throne into the ground, you can't convince me #3 in charge wasn't informed early on about techniques , but since the meetings were high security, it may not be written down in black and white.

44Pelosi says Bush team misled her - Page 2 Empty Re: Pelosi says Bush team misled her Sun May 17, 2009 9:47 pm

rosco 357

rosco 357
Veteran
if there is one man i trust, even back when he was in the clinton administration, it is leon panetta,if he says the cia, and he can view the records of what happened, in those meeting but may not for national secuity divulge them. i know i trust leon panetta, as i dont think he is playing politics especially with his own party he is in..or can he even play politics in the very high ranking job he has, ,and says the cia is not lieing, i say pelosi is playing politics, to save her job, and simply because of bush, and bush is a dead issue, obama will not allow this to go on much longer, frankly im tired of it and will not post on it, again, unless some bomb shell hits, take care

45Pelosi says Bush team misled her - Page 2 Empty Re: Pelosi says Bush team misled her Sun May 17, 2009 9:49 pm

gypsy

gypsy
cheney needs to shut up, he may find himself deeper than he already is..
very true on no proof .
I think I read where the CIA doesn't write things down. no records. I also read where they destroyed tapes~ where torture was being done.. that they warned not to do` back when some one else was head of CIA,that is may come back to haunt them~
and again panetta says what was remembered by past agents, may not be correct, it either is or it isn't~

46Pelosi says Bush team misled her - Page 2 Empty Re: Pelosi says Bush team misled her Sun May 17, 2009 10:16 pm

I'm glad I missed all this sturm and drang. The truth is coming out. Pelosi,as we knew,is a liar and vicious idealogue. She is typical of those career women who substitute noise and heat for action. The idea that this "tupperware lady" is 3d from the pres gives me the willies. She is one person to whom I wish every ill. I cannot STAND that lying,smirking bitch and hope she comes down HARD. I still don't know if Panetta was the best choice for CIA,but the man has guts and integrity. SSC, we should feel vindicated to see Obama's "chosen" revealed as tax cheats, bag men for Clinton, corrupt corporate sharks like Geithner, worthless political flunkies like Reid, witless political puppets like Clybern, and now a lying,snivelling,confused, lightweight like Pelosi. The icing on the cake is seeing Obama adopt Bush's security measures after Obama was briefed on the FACTS instead of hysterical, cry-baby, liberal nonsense spouted by idiots. I think Obama is smart. Smart enough to NOT do what he promised to do. I'm not so sanguine to see Repubs regaining credibility since they botched so much,but when the American people are being led by this crew of incompetent political shills, we will have no decent people to vote for BUT the Repubs in 2010 and 2012. As cynical and jaded as I am, these losers have shocked even ME!

47Pelosi says Bush team misled her - Page 2 Empty Re: Pelosi says Bush team misled her Sun May 17, 2009 10:49 pm

gypsy

gypsy
well since i am part of this board, and know what i say will be hollered at..I will not call anyone a liar until proof is shown.and proven..
a lot of stuff has gone bad in the past,and still going on~ I think Obama is a good president so far,I will not bad mouth him.
I think most of his choices to be in his cabinet are as good as Bush or any past president has had..

as for the repubs, they have screwed up major time, they have a lot of rebuilding to do~to gain back their respect. the party is a disgrace..also Pelosi has a lot of power, i would not call her a light weight..

48Pelosi says Bush team misled her - Page 2 Empty Re: Pelosi says Bush team misled her Sun May 17, 2009 11:30 pm

gypsy wrote:well since i am part of this board, and know what i say will be hollered at..I will not call anyone a liar until proof is shown.and proven..
a lot of stuff has gone bad in the past,and still going on~ I think Obama is a good president so far,I will not bad mouth him.
I think most of his choices to be in his cabinet are as good as Bush or any past president has had..

as for the repubs, they have screwed up major time, they have a lot of rebuilding to do~to gain back their respect. the party is a disgrace..also Pelosi has a lot of power, i would not call her a light weight..
You have had your say and I have no further comment. But I will predict this: Since you insist on defending people instead of the truth, you will accept no criticisms of Obama or any of his appointees REGARDLESS of what they have done. No matter what happens or what has been done, either Bush has done worse,or it's all his fault anyway. That much we can assume,right?

49Pelosi says Bush team misled her - Page 2 Empty Re: Pelosi says Bush team misled her Sun May 17, 2009 11:43 pm

gypsy

gypsy
no true, as far as i can determine the first hundred days has been spent cleaning up past failures..

I will accept proof of any wrong doing,I have know idea who is lying, pendetta was not the leading man in CIA when these briefings were ocurring~ until he can provide proof of the past CIA lying or not, then to me it is not pelosi lying

pendetta even stated that some of the past resollections could be wrong

I will voice my disappointment, if any, when more time has passed, the first hundred days i think is not time enough to evaluate failure ,or bad people in Obamas cabinet.or appointees.

all presidents,and gov't make mistakes~ what i like about Obama is he does admit them~mistakes. more than i can say for the last one~
NO no no I do not blame Bush 100% but i do for at least 80% lol!
I kind of feel sorry for him, he was cheneys,roves,and rumsfelds puppet..

50Pelosi says Bush team misled her - Page 2 Empty Re: Pelosi says Bush team misled her Mon May 18, 2009 12:40 am

"I will accept proof of any wrong doing,I have know idea who is lying, pendetta was not the leading man in CIA when these briefings were ocurring~ until he can provide proof of the past CIA lying or not, then to me it is not pelosi lying" /// You, having "know" idea how the government works, aren't aware of this: Pelosi said "...CIA spokesmen misled the Congress". This is a CRIME. She has accused the CIA spokesmen of having committed a criminal act. Since you and Pelosi are so quick to overlook Clinton's criminal,felonius, perjury,it surprises me that either of you would complain. After all, ain't it OK to lie to Congress whenever you damn well want to? But Penetta, not being stupid,realizes his employees have been accused of a criminal act and he strongly reacted,as he should have. No, Dorothy, in the real world,when one accuses another of a crime, that person better be able to prove it. It is PELOSI's to prove and she can't and she won't. This is what I meant by being a political lightweight. She stupidly and arrogantly made an accusation she will NOT be able to support. She is already a political has-been after only 3 years on the job. It's funny; the CIA was the agency of truth when they debunked Bush's "yellow cake" story, but now they may not be trusted? Double standarding? Face it, if it reflects badly on Bush, it's "good", but if it reflects badly on any Democrat, it's "bad". Well, welcome back to Kansas. Ya damn right there will be an investigation and the CIA will "fact" Pelosi to the ground,bat wings flapping. Good riddance. Maybe she can now return to California politics and finish destroying that state's government and economy. A sorry,useless,incompetent, amateurish, bitch.

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 3]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum