You are not connected. Please login or register

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

gypsy

gypsy
haaha who said he was buying diesel fuel, and fertilizer?? that was a knee slapper!!

gypsy

gypsy
I also would like to clarify something ssc said,I am not afraid to post after her on anything,I just choose not to~ at this point..

It isn't worth it~ Razz

rosco 357

rosco 357
Veteran
ssc wrote:Scary part of this whole administration is if something were to happen to Obama, then we would be stuck with foot in the mouth Biden and Bella Pelosi....heaven forbid

oh geeze , u know i really never thought of that, now that is scary, but it would make ppl do a totally about face in the next election, i do believe,IF we survived it..right now the whole world that are our adversary's have to be licking their chops. but obama, even though some things i disagree with, he does seem to rather be taking our security more serious than i had first imagined and changed paths, i dont like his stance with Israel. oh well we will see, take care

rosco 357

rosco 357
Veteran
gypsy wrote, "I wouldn't put it past Cheney to produce/engage a terrorist attack~~ ummm" that is kinda what that sentence infers , like produce in the timothy McVeigh
senerio,, but its a broad statement that could cover may avenues in the word produce, the sentence left a person to imagine many ways of produce /engage.,

gypsy

gypsy
no it is your interpretation of my post.
my post was meant the mastermind behind such an act~ is that clear enough?

oh and there is plenty of thought, and articles to substantiate that opinion..

SSC

SSC
Admin
gypsy wrote:I also would like to clarify something ssc said,I am not afraid to post after her on anything,I just choose not to~ at this point..

It isn't worth it~ Razz
Cheney Takes Fight to Obama as Other Republicans Avoid Clash - Page 2 729264
Totally works for me , makes replying to credable posts sooooooooooooooooo much easier...LMFAO

SSC

SSC
Admin
gypsy wrote:no it is your interpretation of my post.
my post was meant the mastermind behind such an act~ is that clear enough?

oh and there is plenty of thought, and articles to substantiate that opinion..

PROVE IT !!!!!!!!!! POST THE LINKS TO THESE ARTICLES OR THE ARTICLE ITSELF IF THEY EXIST.
NOT SOME WHACKED OUT BLOG SITE EITHER..CERTIFIED NEWS SOURCE........

rosco 357

rosco 357
Veteran
gypsy wrote:
rosco 357 wrote:
gypsy wrote:I disagree, I again say Cheney is a thug,and not credible~ he was behind the scenes pulling chains..never saw him he was always in hiding~ now he is worried because his Butt may be in a bind~BOOO!!! Cheney.. what 58 percent of us agree` Good~

I wouldn't put it past Cheney to produce/engage a terrorist attack~~ ummm

see this is what im talking about , blinders on, this is a silly goofy post, no thought put into an opinion, for totally silly reasons,
thats your opinion, and what i said is mine~ it may have been a bit over board, but i still think cheny is a thug,

i also think we all have said some silly things here~ but as you say that is what makes it interesting~ I am sure if we look back we cn see a few of yours~ and others~

well there lies a problem , tell us why u think in events why u think things like u think cheney is a thug, i think he is probably has alot more experience that Prez, Bush on foreign affairs, maybe it escapes me, mostly i remember his heart problems, and what has always been said about all VP's is they tend to disappear and really not have much of a job in an administration, the most important thing is their ability to break a tie in the senate as gore did in clintons first tax law, which the republicans berserked over , when he raised the percentage up a few percents on the ones that make the big bucks,bush changed it back,, obama was to change it back to clintons,i think like34 or 36 to 39 percent, but i maybe wrong, but now has decided to wait because of the weak economy, , but i could be wrong, but i would think if he did change it, i would remember as it would cause an uproar,

gypsy

gypsy
I don't have to explain my posts,do you? I think Cheney is a thug, he is unethical and evil that is my opinion,if you listen to him, and watch his body language it shows~

SSC

SSC
Admin
BINGOOOOOOOOOOOOOO.....no proof of the accusation on Cheney being behind the terrorists...surprise..surprise...
Aren't we all blessed to have an analysis amongst us , body language and speech..wowwwwwwwwwww we are so lucky....Give me a break...the man is 10 times more intelligent than the VP we are stuck with now.

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum