1Michael Jacksons Doctor Empty Michael Jacksons Doctor Fri Jun 26, 2009 3:27 pm

gypsy

gypsy
http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/31568341/ns/entertainment-music/?GT1=43001

Police tow car belonging to Jackson’s doctor
Authorities want to speak to physician, stress he's not under investigation
June 26: NBC's Michelle Kosinski reports police are looking for a doctor who was allegedly in the home when Michael Jackson died.

MSNBC
Police tow car belonging to Jackson’s doctor
updated 56 minutes ago

LOS ANGELES - Police towed a BMW belonging to a doctor from Michael Jackson’s home Friday and said it could contain drugs or other evidence offering clues in the pop star’s death.

Los Angeles police spokeswoman Karen Rayner said coroner’s investigators were seeking to interview the doctor but said she did not know the doctor’s identity. She stressed the doctor was not under criminal investigation.

“His car was impounded because it may contain medications or other evidence that may assist the coroner in determining the cause of death,” Rayner said.
Story continues below ↓advertisement | your ad here

Medical examiners prepared an autopsy for Jackson as a chorus of grief spread around the world, from statesmen to icons of music to legions of fans.

“I can’t stop crying. This is too sudden and shocking,” said Diana Ross, who helped launch Jackson’s career. “I am unable to imagine this. My heart is hurting.”

Los Angeles County coroner’s watch commander Lt. Brian Elias said Friday morning the autopsy would begin shortly and take several hours, but he said other tests would take longer and determining the official cause of death would take weeks or more.

Brian Oxman, a former Jackson attorney and a family friend, said Friday he had been concerned about Jackson’s use of painkillers and had warned the singer’s family about possible abuse.

“I said one day, we’re going to have this experience. And when Anna Nicole Smith passed away, I said we cannot have this kind of thing with Michael Jackson,” Oxman said on NBC’s “Today” show. “The result was, I warned everyone, and lo and behold, here we are. I don’t know what caused his death. But I feared this day, and here we are.”

Oxman claimed Jackson had prescription drugs at his disposal to help with pain suffered when he broke his leg after he fell off a stage and for broken vertebrae in his back.

After Jackson was acquitted on child molestation charges in 2005, prosecutors argued against returning to Jackson items including syringes, the drug Demerol and prescriptions for various drugs, mainly antibiotics, in different people’s names.

Singer was prepping comeback
Jackson died Thursday afternoon at UCLA Medical Center after being stricken at his rented home in the posh Los Angeles neighborhood of Holmby Hills. Paramedics tried to resuscitate him for three-quarters of an hour there before rushing him to the hospital.

Remembering Jackson
Fans gather to mourn and shed tears as news spreads that the “King of Pop” is dead at 50.

His brother Jermaine said Jackson apparently suffered cardiac arrest, an abnormal heart rhythm that stops the heart from pumping blood to the body. It can occur after a heart attack or be caused by other heart problems.

Jackson was preparing for a monster comeback bid — a series of 50 concerts that was to begin next month in London.

A handful of bleary-eyed fans camped out throughout the night with media outside the Jackson family house in the San Fernando Valley and near his star on the Hollywood Walk of Fame. People heading to work in New York stopped to pay respects outside Harlem’s Apollo Theater, where Jackson performed as a child.

“When the autopsy comes, all hell’s going to break loose, so thank God we’re celebrating him now,” Liza Minnelli told CBS’ “The Early Show” by telephone.

A producer said Sunday’s BET Awards would be dedicated to Jackson because of his influence on music and pop culture. And a screening of Universal Pictures’ “Bruno” in Los Angeles on Thursday night cut a scene involving Jackson’s sister La Toya.

2Michael Jacksons Doctor Empty Re: Michael Jacksons Doctor Fri Jun 26, 2009 4:32 pm

SSC

SSC
Admin
This is a true shame, such talent and such a shady past, his infulence on children around the world ,marred by scandal and drug abuse.
As it has happened so many times before, having the world at their finger tips and to throw it all away on drug abuse.
When will people learn ?

3Michael Jacksons Doctor Empty Re: Michael Jacksons Doctor Fri Jun 26, 2009 4:42 pm

rosco 357

rosco 357
Veteran
SSC wrote:This is a true shame, such talent and such a shady past, his influence on children around the world ,marred by scandal and drug abuse.
As it has happened so many times before, having the world at their finger tips and to throw it all away on drug abuse.
When will people learn ?

you took the exact words out of my mouth. i did not like all of micheals music but i did alot of it, and did way back when it was the jackson 5, i think i had the 8 track , or cassette i forgot, but he was a great talent as we all know, but he was strange with the kids and all, but i think from what i hear and read a truly nice person, i dont know, but ppl get close to these talents and feed off them.

4Michael Jacksons Doctor Empty Re: Michael Jacksons Doctor Fri Jun 26, 2009 5:30 pm

gypsy

gypsy
rosco 357 wrote:
SSC wrote:This is a true shame, such talent and such a shady past, his influence on children around the world ,marred by scandal and drug abuse.
When will people learn ?

you took the exact words out of my mouth. i did not like all of micheals music but i did alot of it, and did way back when it was the jackson 5, i think i had the 8 track , or cassette i forgot, but he was a great talent as we all know, but he was strange with the kids and all, but i think from what i hear and read a truly nice person, i dont know, but ppl get close to these talents and feed off them.
true on sad, and the drug abuse.

I liked his dancing more than his music~ that kid could cut a rug Very Happy
he was a very caing/loving person from all i have read, and helped lots of people. a shame he died a pauper almost.. he owed so much money.

5Michael Jacksons Doctor Empty Re: Michael Jacksons Doctor Fri Jun 26, 2009 7:13 pm

SSC

SSC
Admin
You can believe the dirt is getting ready to fly on this one, we already know about the shot of Demerol just prior to his collapse, now with the family friend poised to speak out on how the family and staff enabled him to continue his drug addiction heads will roll.
A shame with a comeback on the horizon 750,000 tickets pre sold, his London promoter must now reimburse 85 million dollars ..That ought to be a mess.

6Michael Jacksons Doctor Empty Re: Michael Jacksons Doctor Fri Jun 26, 2009 7:35 pm

Good riddance.

7Michael Jacksons Doctor Empty Re: Michael Jacksons Doctor Sat Jun 27, 2009 12:38 am

rosco 357

rosco 357
Veteran
lets take a poll marc, what was ur favorite micheal Jackson song, mine was " billy jean" lol.. did i spell that correct, i dunno

8Michael Jacksons Doctor Empty Re: Michael Jacksons Doctor Sat Jun 27, 2009 10:10 am

runawayhorses

runawayhorses
Owner
My fav song he did was "Beat It" which featured Eddie Van Halen in one fantastic guitar solo. I remember listening to that track at a night club in Tampa I would frequent often, a really nice dance club that had a loud sound system and strobe light dance floor, I'm not sure if its even open anymore, but that song sounded awesome on the clubs sound system.