You are not connected. Please login or register

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 3 of 3]

SSC

SSC
Admin
My goodness aren't we a little testy tonight, hehehehe....I am so glad you believe in Jesus, might ask for forgiveness while you are believing so strong, oh and by the way can you show him to me ??? Or is he a figment of an over zealous imagination. Wonderful about your husbands heritage..guess we can't all pick our forefathers .

gypsy

gypsy
open your heart~ and guess what? your sarcastic remarks do not phase me!
it is wonderful
peace in the soul~
still waiting for an answer, on does this look familiar Rosco? lets bring this in the open?? shall we? no testy here, that is your thing!! of course all people who believe ask for giveness

SSC

SSC
Admin
You know what Gyp, my first post made no mention of you or to you, but you want to jump on the pity -pity bandwagon, well my dear take your religion and your beliefs and your holier than thou attitude and stuff it. They are your problem not mine. You are the one on the attack tonight. If I want to post to someone other than you butt the fuck out , it is no concern of yours.

gypsy

gypsy
you know what ssc you referred to my post,lets just get it out,what is your accusation?
no ! are your on something SSC drugs? you ask rosco to read the
Israel part of my post! get your phoophoo together~ dear

gypsy

gypsy
SSC wrote:Rosco hope you see this post tomorrow interesting little blog site, especially the little part about Israel thrown in there ..sound familiar...lol

this ssc!! your slipping Gurl!!

SSC

SSC
Admin
And your point is ??????????????? You might back off the wine tonight and save your last 3 brain cells for something useful.

What part of Rosco pertains to you ? I was simply leaving him a message here, do you have a problem with that ??

gypsy

gypsy
haha it all comes back to your no knowledge,this is what destroys the boards/chats
your very brilliant,why do you choose this avenue,u attack only my posts,wasn't I accused of brown nosing? I debate Rosco/Tyler I think SSC you should reevaluate//your the one who said my post are shitless or you care shitless~ then stick to it,haven't you figured you have no more winning points than anyone here?its all opinions,or we would run for office,jeeze SSC,sorry I wouldnot vote for you

SSC

SSC
Admin
Do yourself a favor and go to bed, you are becomming very boring so i am leaving. maybe tomorrow you will be in a better frame of mind.

gypsy

gypsy
just like you,!!
no substantial argument/debate only attacks, you think your tough in doing this,you think you pull my chain?? lol Wrong!! but me answeing you is fun ,an gains points,, your hate shows~

gypsy

gypsy
you need rest SSC, you have created enough crap,I remembering reading you love that

SSC

SSC
Admin
Well it is obvious you are past the point of being comprehensible again tonight, so enjoy your evening , about time for that second bottle of the bubbly.

gypsy

gypsy
I am very comprehensive,did you put on a good show?? no you looked dumb,
that saddens me, does this warrant another abuse? I know your smarter than this charade you do

Last edited by gypsy on Thu Jul 16, 2009 3:44 am; edited 1 time in total

gypsy

gypsy
SSC wrote:Well it is obvious you are past the point of being comprehensible again tonight, so enjoy your evening , about time for that second bottle of the bubbly.

it is funny you can't win ,so you accuse me drinking~ maybe you are,? or drugs,legal isn't good

rosco 357

rosco 357
Veteran
geeze
BUSH DID NOT MAKE AMERICA SAFER
Gary Ater
January 26, 2009
TSA Airport Security

i disagree, i do think bush was handed a very terrible and hard thing, when the twin towrers were attacked, also the article mentions wire taps, i may be wrong but bush admin. started the homeland security . many did not agree with the rules they can play by, i do agree, i thought it gave them more authority to wire tap, i may be wrong, just from memory, i would bet they have there hands full with possible terrorist cells, and threats to bother anyone. i mean i have heard not clicking on my phone lol,

gypsy

gypsy
I hear clicking on mine all the time I think this is how General George S. Patton would sum things up - Page 3 440643

SSC

SSC
Admin
[quote="gypsy"]
SSC wrote:Well it is obvious you are past the point of being comprehensible again tonight, so enjoy your evening , about time for that second bottle of the bubbly.

it is funny you can't win ,so you accuse me drinking~ maybe you are,? or drugs,legal isn't good[/quote

There was nothing to win, I don't do drugs nor do I drink. By your own admission you drink . You plastered that on the old message boards, and justify it. I don't accuse you of anthing I have not been a part of the conversation. Direct quotes from you, now the only other way to look at this is that was just all lies , which takes us back to step one and your tales on the boards...Funny how a little glory seeking can haunt you for years to come.
You will never admit you lied and I will never drop it. I detest a lier and a fake so you know just where you stand with me . Continue it or drop it, makes me no difference. The option is yours.

gypsy

gypsy
look ssc I am not going to go there.and argue again, I think it best if you abide by leave me be rule u quoted.. having a glass of wine is not being drunk,you always accuse when you lose your cool your anger shows, I don't know what you think you accomplish, You made a remark about Israel and ask rosco from my post, if it looked familiar, since you posted after me, saying you care shit less about my posts,I ask you what was familiar about the excerpt in the post about Israel so again you started something you couldn't finish with reverting to name calling and calling me drunk~you keep bring up old boards but have nothing to substantiate it.. plus what happened at iyt doesn't belong here Even Figi stated that, this is a fun place. nuff said. as far as plastering i have seen u talk of drin king at purr site~and at iyt. with several of your friends maybe you were just trying to be with the gang or like them!! I don't know and don't care, i suggest you tend to your life and I will tend to mine OK?

gypsy

gypsy
ssc i also dislike liars,bullies and troublemakers your all three.

SSC

SSC
Admin
I think this is how General George S. Patton would sum things up - Page 3 592180 Way to go Gyp. Great escape but it works for me . The day you want me to run the whole story down on the board of your shady past just let me know, and as far as my drinking I have had my days but haven't touched a drink in 3 1/2 years and the world didn't stop it just became clearer. I have no monkey on my back.. and no regrets.
You created your hell, not me , I just took personal offence to it since I was in the direct effect of the storm. I didn't need to hunt glory I was to busy hunting gas and supplies and working. Like I already said you will never admit anything in the open , in PM's you already have, but you will never come straight . So things remain the same . We both know where we stand . I will post where ever I choose , I have decided there is no need to attempt to avoid you, but the ignore will be my best option should I choose to use it. I do hate not reading your hilarious posts, they do make my day , oh by the way my 12 yr. old g-baby got a kick out of your posting last night, she even questioned if you were under the influence...

gypsy

gypsy
blah blah your so full of it~~ I have no regrets~like i said I respect this board the past is past i have nothing to hide~ it doesn't belong here~ pms??LOL haha no i wasn't but you sure sounded like it~as far as hilarious you are

gypsy

gypsy
anyway I am tired of the subject.I am sure others here get tired of the fussing

SSC

SSC
Admin
Like I said nice bow out, but I guess to save face it works for you. As far as posts just like you told me if you don't like them don't read them.........

gypsy

gypsy
very true, I can do that. we will just see,how it works out~

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 3 of 3]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum