gypsy

gypsy
I at first felt sorry for Palin,.she is a person who loves spotlight
it will be fun to see Rosco's theory

2Palin Empty Re: Palin Tue Jul 14, 2009 11:21 am

runawayhorses

runawayhorses
Owner
Rosco's theory about what? I have never felt sorry for her, she's a rich good-looking healthy lady, whats to feel sorry for her about?

I can think of plenty other people in this world to give sympathy to.

3Palin Empty Re: Palin Tue Jul 14, 2009 12:13 pm

gypsy

gypsy
the way the media went after her,Tyler is what i meant,
according to news she is broke,but she does have the book offer.
roscos theory I think he said this was to work for her party,but again news states she is going to form her own party, so much out there I don't know what to believe.

4Palin Empty Re: Palin Tue Jul 14, 2009 12:42 pm

runawayhorses

runawayhorses
Owner
Oh Ok.

Shes not broke thou, she has people waiting in line to give her money, or show her a way to earn millions with little or no effort at all. She'll never in her lifetime be poor, you can rest assured of that. When you reach her status, you are rich for life.

5Palin Empty Re: Palin Tue Jul 14, 2009 12:48 pm

gypsy

gypsy
yes she has many offers,that is one reason she is resigning her job is to pursue the money ,I think.LOL

6Palin Empty Re: Palin Tue Jul 14, 2009 3:30 pm

rosco 357

rosco 357
Veteran
gypsy wrote:yes she has many offers,that is one reason she is resigning her job is to pursue the money ,I think.LOL

that may very well be i agree, i only heard she will campaign for ppl in the coming election and also for conservative democrates that want her to,, i think this is a wait and see thing, i agree with tyler, once u reach that status. u will be rich for life..i think alot of pll attacking her is because they are scared of what she might achieve, but maybe not again i will now just wait and see. i may see her running for president, but i dont think she will go far. she just has to much baggage..but again wait and see i think

7Palin Empty Re: Palin Tue Jul 14, 2009 3:39 pm

gypsy

gypsy
one story I read said she was very distraught an never got back her spirit after the election.people of Alaska got a bit disturbed with her letting things pile up an not working for their state like she did before.
I think her resigning is a black mark against her though

8Palin Empty Re: Palin Tue Jul 14, 2009 3:43 pm

runawayhorses

runawayhorses
Owner
Oh I disagree Gypsy, I think shes plotting a major return, stronger than ever. Shes smart, and will do more great and interesting things. Shes not done yet. No black marks, just pure strategy on her part.

9Palin Empty Re: Palin Tue Jul 14, 2009 3:51 pm

rosco 357

rosco 357
Veteran
well it has been stated, the majority of the news ppl are liberal, and it seemed she was attacked when others got to slide. i mean attacks on her children,, i think david letterman applogised at his remark of her daughter, but it comes with the territory, but it seems she got more than her share..

10Palin Empty Re: Palin Tue Jul 14, 2009 4:02 pm

gypsy

gypsy
runawayhorses wrote:Oh I disagree Gypsy, I think shes plotting a major return, stronger than ever. Shes smart, and will do more great and interesting things. Shes not done yet. No black marks, just pure strategy on her part.
I have to disagree Tyler
an she didn't appear very smart in the election, but she has charisma

11Palin Empty Re: Palin Tue Jul 14, 2009 4:04 pm

runawayhorses

runawayhorses
Owner
Sometimes charisma is all ya need.. Palin 75555

12Palin Empty Re: Palin Tue Jul 14, 2009 4:07 pm

gypsy

gypsy
haha very true Tyler, you got it baby! Very Happy

Sponsored content