You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Good Morning! Empty Good Morning! Fri Jul 24, 2009 12:35 pm

gypsy

gypsy
can you believe it is only four months til Christma
Where has 2009 gone Jeeze! startied your Christmas shopping yet, anyone?

2Good Morning! Empty Re: Good Morning! Fri Jul 24, 2009 7:51 pm

runawayhorses

runawayhorses
Owner
No I usually wait until about a week before Christmas to do my shopping..lol

The year has gone by fast, too fast. After so many people dying this year and loved ones, it makes me wonder what its all for, why are we here, why are we alive, what is our purpose. I can't come up with any reasonable answer other than we are supposed to just entertain ourselves, and nothing more. When we're gone that's it, end of story. I don't keep things (treasures and memorabilia like I used to), valuable things that meant something to me once, now for one reason or another seems meaningless. You can't take it with you when your gone. All of this, life in general is confusing, I don't like what I have learned about it, and I don't like one bit growing old. Oh well.

I hate the idea nothing matters, the gross aspects of that possibility. At this stage of my life, I feel no purpose, no reason to be here, but I have to endure the pressures of life regardless, I have no choice.

Things don't seem real anymore, nothing makes any sense, I once was a kid that loved life and everything in it, but now I feel nothing matters, and hollow inside. Sad compressional mood to be in, but sometimes I feel I have to face reality that makes sense to me. This world does not. I love this world and all the good things it offers, but life is not the same beautiful thing it used to be when I was younger. I guess I'm just getting old, and as a consequence, getting tired of it all.

Ok, I'll stop now.

3Good Morning! Empty Re: Good Morning! Fri Jul 24, 2009 8:32 pm

gypsy

gypsy
I don't have the answer Tyler to all the mysteries of creation and purpose, except I love life,every precious minute. even with all the sorrows it hasrendered , it has also brought many wonderful things.an pleasures.
all i can say is hang in there, and look for simple things to make a day wonderful
love,helps ..I wish there were magic words, but there isn't. I have down moments, as everyone does I think..an getting old,, whew yes I am !

Love to ya my friend..

4Good Morning! Empty Re: Good Morning! Fri Jul 24, 2009 9:55 pm

rosco 357

rosco 357
Veteran
a reply to tylers post above,

dont feel alone, i get very depressed , lonesome, and at work as i am older and have a tough job, i go home hurting every nite and wake up hurting even more. i once had so much to look forward to, but that is fading. i do have my children but dont get to see them as much as i would like, its sad i know when the highlight of my day is putting things in my cart at walmart, lol..i hate getting older but sometimes wish i was old enough to just retire, but im not close to that,,my sister tells me to join a church we know of that has a good singles sunday school class, they do things together. my problem is i dont like crowds, actually i really after it was over did not enjoy my class reunion, and almost wished i had not gone, some of that is my x was there, but really i dont like crowds.. well i use to could cut trees and work in the yard all day long, cut firewood all day long, but now , cutting one big tree and cutting it up and putting it out in the wood is a 2 day job, as i get tired, but as my boss always says and i know this, there is always someone worse off than me, we just had a co worker die that is only 2 years older than me.. and ppl i work with that financially are in terrible shape,, but still i find myself tired,, i do lean on my faith , but maybe im not strong enough in my faith, as i still feel down at times. well u take care, u never know what is around the corner, so never give up, take care ,,

5Good Morning! Empty Re: Good Morning! Fri Jul 24, 2009 10:15 pm

gypsy

gypsy
Rosco that was a good uplifting post,
I think we as people need to care for one another again,

we have lost the concern/caring for each other.
It use to be America was a over the fence neighbor~
miss those days,
take care, to..
yes I am very sentimental, and love it..

6Good Morning! Empty Re: Good Morning! Fri Jul 24, 2009 11:26 pm

SSC

SSC
Admin
You are born, you live , you die.
What happens in the middle is in your control, life is what you make of it. Whether you chose wisely to spend your time here is your decision. If you chose to waste your time, then you have made no impact, no difference, you just existed. Life is never considered fair, but there is no rule book to follow, no set guidelines. If it feels good in your heart do it. Figure out what your legacy will be , how you want to be remembered, and act on it.
Death has been a hard issue for several of us this year, but memories are precious . They are our loved ones legacy to us , cherish them, they keep your heart warm.

7Good Morning! Empty Re: Good Morning! Fri Jul 24, 2009 11:36 pm

gypsy

gypsy
SSC this.I agree,but with Amenities.
yes precious agree cherish

8Good Morning! Empty Re: Good Morning! Sat Jul 25, 2009 9:40 pm

runawayhorses

runawayhorses
Owner
Thanks everyone for your replies, I appreciate it. Some good messages in your posts.

Rosco, thanks for sharing that, it means a lot.

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum