You are not connected. Please login or register

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

1Good Morning  Empty Good Morning Mon Nov 21, 2011 12:46 pm

gypsy

gypsy
Happy Monday!

"You can't do anything about the length of your life, but you can do something about its width and depth." - Shira Tehrani

2Good Morning  Empty Re: Good Morning Mon Nov 21, 2011 1:27 pm

runawayhorses

runawayhorses
Owner
Good morning to you too.

Gypsy I'm going to say this as politely as I can.

That is a very nice gesture to post good morning to everyone, but on this page alone you have three topics titled "Good Morning", this is not necessary. You should post "good morning" in the first topic you created a topic with that same title. Reply to it don't create a new topic with the same title, reply to it if all you want to do is say good morning. We don't need 50 topics titled "Good morning", one is all you need. Reply to that. This is not a chat room its a forum with many topics. You have already created topics with the same title. That's just page 1, there are probably more of the same on other pages. My request is to keep it confined to one topic.

thanks

3Good Morning  Empty Re: Good Morning Mon Nov 21, 2011 1:48 pm

gypsy

gypsy
oh ok, just delete it,I didn't know we had certain places to put a simple good morning, also I didn't want to post over someone.I'm beginning to understand~ :) I thought we had chatted before here~

4Good Morning  Empty Re: Good Morning Mon Nov 21, 2011 1:52 pm

runawayhorses

runawayhorses
Owner
gypsy wrote:oh ok, just delete it,I didn't know we had certain places to put a simple good morning, also I didn't want to post over someone.I'm beginning to understand~ :) I thought we had chatted before here~
How could we have chatted before here if you just created this topic today? Listen, 1 topic of "Good Morning" is all you need. The next day if you want to say good morning again reply to the same topic don't create a new one. Try to understand that. Sit and think about what I'm saying.

5Good Morning  Empty Re: Good Morning Mon Nov 21, 2011 1:55 pm

gypsy

gypsy
How can I do that when I am accused of covering up someones post?just delete it. sorry :)

6Good Morning  Empty Re: Good Morning Mon Nov 21, 2011 1:56 pm

runawayhorses

runawayhorses
Owner
gypsy wrote:How can I do that when I am accused of covering up someones post?just delete it. sorry :)
You are impossible.. Good Morning  850894

7Good Morning  Empty Re: Good Morning Mon Nov 21, 2011 4:29 pm

rosco 357

rosco 357
Veteran
gypsy wrote:How can I do that when I am accused of covering up someones post?just delete it. sorry :)

gypsy as ur friend, to be neat I like the good morning, but just have one topic and then post each morning a reply in that topic of a new good morning and say what u want, that is ur topic, im sure no one will have a problem with u posting each day when ever u want to on that topic, or they will deal with me , lmao, just kidding but really there will be no problem i assure u if u post a good morning each day under the same topic each day, we will see there is a new post in that topic, or subject or what ever the heck its called, its simple and will be neat, dont worry about posting on someone on this one, and u have a good day, and i posted this no one said a word to me about it, actually it would be nice if u post details of ur day to come having them as a reply, we can see how each day changes for u, not a long list of topics with the same name, that is how i would do it, and trust me there will be no problem when u post on that topic, its always been ur topic, again take care and enjoy ur day.. if u dont understand pm me, Good Morning  67629

8Good Morning  Empty Re: Good Morning Mon Nov 21, 2011 4:34 pm

gypsy

gypsy
no problem it seems rules change each time I post, thats ok I will just watch..seems they only apply to me, we have chatted on every subject til now?oh well, I stand alone.
So now, I have only one topic to post in?

9Good Morning  Empty Re: Good Morning Mon Nov 21, 2011 4:49 pm

runawayhorses

runawayhorses
Owner
Rosco, she's all yours... thanks I'll let you handle it. I will delete what I have to.

10Good Morning  Empty Re: Good Morning Mon Nov 21, 2011 4:56 pm

rosco 357

rosco 357
Veteran
gypsy wrote:no problem it seems rules change each time I post, thats ok I will just watch..seems they only apply to me, we have chatted on every subject til now?oh well, I stand alone.

well gypsy, i posted so it would be simple, i thought u liked to post the good morning, so i was just tell u how it should be done to save space and make it neater, i dont know about ur posting rules but just saying u can post how i told u if u choose, and u can see how using the same topic would make it more compact and neater, but i dont want to make this a big deal its not, just a better way is all, take care its all ok,,hugs,

11Good Morning  Empty Re: Good Morning Mon Nov 21, 2011 5:46 pm

runawayhorses

runawayhorses
Owner
rosco 357 wrote: im sure no one will have a problem with u posting each day when ever u want to on that topic, or they will deal with me
Oh really? well I have a problem with it. If she posts in that topic just to cover some elses topic I will delete it.

Don't comeback laying down the law when you don't even know what she was doing, I fixed the situation. You weren't here and I handled it perfectly. It worked. That is my rule I created for her and its sticking. Don't attempt to override what I did for the good of the forum, it won't work. I have the final say and I say she sticks to my rule.

Last edited by runawayhorses on Mon Nov 21, 2011 6:16 pm; edited 1 time in total

12Good Morning  Empty Re: Good Morning Mon Nov 21, 2011 5:52 pm

runawayhorses

runawayhorses
Owner
SSC and moon, would you kindly tell rosco what she was doing while he was gone? And do it here in this topic, lets keep it out in the open. The way she was covering your topics and posts I handled it and it worked. I need some help guys I was protecting you from her attacks trying to cover your posts. I will continue to do so.

13Good Morning  Empty Re: Good Morning Mon Nov 21, 2011 6:25 pm

runawayhorses

runawayhorses
Owner
What good does it do when I fix something and some else tries to tear it down.

14Good Morning  Empty Re: Good Morning Mon Nov 21, 2011 6:40 pm

SSC

SSC
Admin
Tyler you did me a very good service by controlling her over posting and setting a time limit on how soon she could post after someone else. It is very common knowledge that both Moon and I have her on ignore and that is where she will stay. Rosco needs to catch up with the forum and some of the successful changes you have made in his absence. It was called to my attention by another one of our posters my name had been used by her in some sort of post. I have no clue about it but other than now since you requested a reply about her I refrain from speaking about her on the forum. It is a shame but to preserve sanity and bypass numerous one liners I am loving the ignore feature. Thank you Tyler, you have gone above and beyond in keeping this forum a fun place to come to, with minimal aggravation.

15Good Morning  Empty To Tyler: Mon Nov 21, 2011 7:31 pm

Maybe Roscoe could go back and read pertinent posts. Actually, I pm'ed Roscoe when she started posting after every single post of mine and I quickly got pissed and put her on ignore. None of us here are victims of anything but our own foolishness. As someone just posted a few weeks ago, this is a great site. You've done a superlative job of it. You've been open about your objections, the reasons for your objections, and your solutions. It is up to us to adhere to the rules as you post them. Keep up the good work.

16Good Morning  Empty Re: Good Morning Mon Nov 21, 2011 8:22 pm

runawayhorses

runawayhorses
Owner
Thanks SSC and Moon, I appreciate it and I am doing my best.

gypsy wrote:no problem it seems rules change each time I post, thats ok I will just watch..seems they only apply to me, we have chatted on every subject til now?oh well, I stand alone.
Yes just watch, I have cheated the hell out of you haven't I?? I am so fuckin' unfair. I am not a good Admin at all by your logic. I suck and am not fair. You are the victim no one else. Its always you are the victim. Now your tapping rosco to help you. It ain't gonna work. I have the power, he doesn't.

Good luck this time, you're gonna need it. I am the law here and you will abide by it or you will be cast out. He doesn't make the rules I do.

17Good Morning  Empty Re: Good Morning Mon Nov 21, 2011 8:33 pm

gypsy

gypsy
no I am not tapping anyone ,please don't put Rosco in that position.,he is very fair.
no matter what I say it isn't right.I would like to stay.
of course it is your choice.what do I do, to undo what I did wrong? I am trying .feel I haven't done anything that no one else hasn't done,I can get along with anyone,that has been proven,I can forgive anyone,that also has been proven,it works both ways.

18Good Morning  Empty Re: Good Morning Mon Nov 21, 2011 8:42 pm

runawayhorses

runawayhorses
Owner
gypsy wrote:no I am not tapping anyone ,please don't put Rosco in that position.,he is very fair.
I haven't put him in any position, he did it himself. He chose you. That was a mistake on his part. But we will see what he says after he reads Moons and SSC's testimony's. rosco is free to do and say what he wants, I have no beef with him. But he made a bad choice siding with you. You are a manipulator. A deceiver. You are fooling him now as we speak.

19Good Morning  Empty Re: Good Morning Mon Nov 21, 2011 8:46 pm

gypsy

gypsy
Wow! is all I can say,and a sadness! ok, on freedom to say,and do,so I am not?
Rosco is a good friend to you Tyler! this makes me sad,..over two people ?

Last edited by gypsy on Mon Nov 21, 2011 8:49 pm; edited 1 time in total

20Good Morning  Empty Re: Good Morning Mon Nov 21, 2011 8:47 pm

runawayhorses

runawayhorses
Owner
gypsy wrote:Wow! is all I can say,and a sadness!
You are what is sad. You will lose and I will win.

Your political agenda will not work here.

21Good Morning  Empty Re: Good Morning Mon Nov 21, 2011 8:51 pm

gypsy

gypsy
political agenda?? my goodness is that what this is all about?? I care less what someone believes,we all have freedom to be?

22Good Morning  Empty Re: Good Morning Mon Nov 21, 2011 8:54 pm

gypsy

gypsy
win? who really wins Tyler,, this really does make me weep,it is like what our country has become,fairness is both beliefs! Remember,I have been there, done that here!

23Good Morning  Empty Re: Good Morning Mon Nov 21, 2011 8:57 pm

runawayhorses

runawayhorses
Owner
gypsy wrote:political agenda?? my goodness is that what this is all about?? I care less what someone believes,we all have freedom to be?
that's a laugh. Your whole world revolves around Democrats and Republicans.

You have freedom ro express your opinion, but under my guidelines. You will not walk over SSC and moon. They are under my protection from you. That is something I WILL do.

24Good Morning  Empty Re: Good Morning Mon Nov 21, 2011 9:01 pm

gypsy

gypsy
Tyler! come down to earth..A simple Good Morning post,put you on a tailspin? and led to this? my post was so obtrusive? so you asked some to join in? remember? I have been there~

25Good Morning  Empty Re: Good Morning Mon Nov 21, 2011 9:04 pm

gypsy

gypsy
Good Morning  592180 Tyler good for you on protection for them,they really need it LMAO
,Now can we get normal?
also I didn't do the walking,Dear!

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum