rosco 357

rosco 357
Veteran
gypsy wrote:It gets so tiring
like sessions he really has nothing to contribute;

you must read my article here about him
my opinion, he is a sad,person to be judging/electing another~
sorry/

i actually dont understand this post, sessions just has the same thoughts as many other republicans, he is a senator, senators have things to contribute, the conservatives just dont like some of her rulling from the bench.i dont either, trust me he is not a sad person, its his job to judge, he is the ranking minority member on the committee that judges and votes, but she always knew she would be confirmed and was told by sessions she would be confirmed at the beginning,, the republicans cant stop her, it will go to the senate and she will be confirmed, how does it get tiring, its our system and it effects out lives, so i follow it, i also answered ur sessions post , his view is the views off the majority of ppl from my state as i said ,where u posted about sessions, but ur senator has the same views

3Politics Empty Re: Politics Wed Jul 29, 2009 4:42 pm

gypsy

gypsy
I meant tiring that so much corruption and scandals in politics, well I guess in most all walks of life.
Sessions was voted down for Supreme Judge because of his racist beliefs and then he judges Sotomayor.I find that a bit strange, it is I just don't like him~ I also don't like our Senator Politics 440643

4Politics Empty Re: Politics Wed Jul 29, 2009 4:53 pm

rosco 357

rosco 357
Veteran
gypsy wrote:I meant tiring that so much corruption and scandals in politics, well I guess in most all walks of life.
Sessions was voted down for Supreme Judge because of his racist beliefs and then he judges Sotomayor.I find that a bit strange, it is I just don't like him~ I also don't like our Senator Politics 440643

well how can it be strange. he was voted in as our senator many times his beliefs are how Alabamians believe or the majority, this aint california, , im not sure what bench seat he was not comfirmed to, but alot of it is who is comfirming, we all knew sotomayor would be confirmed, but also knew her rullings were controversial among conservatives, but i will not post again on this i think i said my part, lol

5Politics Empty Re: Politics Wed Jul 29, 2009 4:56 pm

gypsy

gypsy
yes my last post on this also:)

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum