You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

rosco 357

rosco 357
Veteran
http://realclearpolitics.blogs.time.com/2009/08/06/after-6-months-more-view-obamas-presidency-as-a-failure-than-bushs/

A rather surprising finding from the newly released CNN poll. Question three on the national survey of 1,136 adults (which includes an oversample of African-Americans) asks, "Do you consider the first six months of the Obama administration to be a success or a failure?"

Thirty-seven percent (37%) said they believe the Obama administration is a "failure," while 51% consider it a "success" and 11% say it's still "too soon to tell."

An identical question was asked of the Bush administration in an August 2001 CNN/Gallup/USA Today survey. At the time, 56% said the Bush administration was a "success" while only 32% considered it a "failure." (Link)

gypsy

gypsy
I believe this is expected from a new president a decrease in popularity.
from all signs the unemployment has slowed since middle of 2008, the economy is improving a bit.. Obama states it is all on his shoulders now, on how to move forward, out of the worse recession, since the great depression. there will be problems.an mistakes, I have firm belief he is out to rebuild America,and help the people of America/an the World, I think it is to early to call him a failure.

SSC

SSC
Admin
Unemployment dropped by 1/10 of a percent in todays figures to 9.4 compared to June at 9.5 and expectation is to get above 10%. Until the labor market stabilizes and people begin to turn lose of money there will continue to be closures thus spiking the rate.

gypsy

gypsy
OF COURSE, IT WILL

SSC

SSC
Admin
GLAD YOU AGREE

gypsy

gypsy
gypsy wrote:I believe this is expected from a new president a decrease in popularity.
from all signs the unemployment has slowed since middle of 2008, the economy is improving a bit.. Obama states it is all on his shoulders now, on how to move forward, out of the worse recession, since the great depression. there will be problems.an mistakes, I have firm belief he is out to rebuild America,and help the people of America/an the World, I think it is to early to call him a failure.
Quoting myself let me clarify if times had been good after Bush this would not be, so if immediate restructure/improvement is not seen popularity of new prez is decreased

rosco 357

rosco 357
Veteran
gypsy wrote:I believe this is expected from a new president a decrease in popularity.

it did not say he was a failure i dont believe, it said in polls he was more of a failure than bush was at this point of time of his administration, is all it said i do believe im correct ,,,

gypsy

gypsy
Rosco from what I read you Said or quoted an article that O bama was more a failure than bush in the same timer frame? ok time will tell

rosco 357

rosco 357
Veteran
gee is there an echo in here, lmao,, that moment in time the poll was taken has passed, and gone, sure things may change either way, time will tell , but that was only a picture in time , is all, the poll has nothing to do with the future . poll come and go both ways,

gypsy

gypsy
I disagree, Rosco all the past has reference to the future,,think back 20/50 /100 years ago?

rosco 357

rosco 357
Veteran
gypsy wrote:I disagree, Rosco all the past has reference to the future,,think back 20/50 /100 years ago?

this is my last post on this , because ur wrong, it was a poll a article about a picture in a point in time compared to a previous president same point in time,is all it was dont add to it there is nothing to add, it is what it is, its not an opinion its a poll of ppls opinions in one point in time for 2 leaders, it will change one way or the other,

gypsy

gypsy
Ok my last post also.,Rosco.
all political structure started long ago,we should keep basic, but also improve as our fore fathers would have done,to improve America,this is my firm belief.

rosco 357

rosco 357
Veteran
gypsy wrote:Ok my last post also.,Rosco.
all political structure started long ago,we should keep basic, but also improve as our fore fathers would have done,to improve America,this is my firm belief.

that has not one thing to do with my original post on a poll, u lost me,

gypsy

gypsy
read your article>> heading, Obama more a failure after six months? isn't that what it says? I was commenting on only this,not your opinon

rosco 357

rosco 357
Veteran
gypsy wrote:read your article>> heading, Obama more a failure after six months? isn't that what it says? I was commenting on only this,not your opinon

NO it says more ppl in a poll think he is a failure than bush was at that point in their administrations
it has nothing to do with ur above post, its a true statement from the news, there is nothing to read into it besides what it is, it has nothing to do with 50 years ago, im done, this is pointless,

gypsy

gypsy
Ok but that is not what some state,I disagree.also different circumsances~ we hope better through the next 3!/2 years Go Obama!

SSC

SSC
Admin
jesus how hard is it to read one article and comprehend it word for word without going in the opposite direction. After 6 month, more view Obama's Presidency as a 'failure' Than Bush's 44062

gypsy

gypsy
Rosco isn't this article a blog?

rosco 357

rosco 357
Veteran
gypsy wrote:Rosco isn't this article a blog?

did u not use the url? it is some kinda blog sight, but i did not see a blog, it is a news article of a CNN poll, and its results, u need to learn how to read something and determine the difference between a blog and a new article, simple,this was a news report of the results of a CNN poll as compared to a poll of the bush admin, at the same time in his term, ,. and reported as such by the sight, read the url, if i had to guess they posted this news article in the hopes of starting an interest and have ppl respond , if ppl responded which i did not see, but i did not click anything that would be the blog, pll opinions of the news article of the cnn poll, geeze how hard is this to understand.. there is no gray area here, this was a report, if u gave ur opinion of the poll that would be a blog, ,learn the difference,

gypsy

gypsy
ok sorry on misunderstanding i did read the url but the heading stated the site as a blog~ anyway sorry

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum