You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1who owns who? Empty who owns who? Wed Aug 19, 2009 11:18 am

gypsy

gypsy
my words is this truth or not? I don't know
but it does make you think with all this huppaha going on,what is really going on

2who owns who? Empty Re: who owns who? Wed Aug 19, 2009 12:39 pm

runawayhorses

runawayhorses
Owner
I enjoyed that, he made some interesting points, if they are correct or not I don't know, but it was interesting.

3who owns who? Empty Re: who owns who? Wed Aug 19, 2009 4:15 pm

rosco 357

rosco 357
Veteran
runawayhorses wrote:I enjoyed that, he made some interesting points, if they are correct or not I don't know, but it was interesting.

its fairly simple to know he has correct numbers, the blue dogs are the main hindrance to what the other dems want passed, there are 52 blue dogs in the house of rep.. most are from conservative republican areas, so actually being a democrate is a bit of a stretch, its like it always has been the companies own washington and their lobbyist,i have always been amazed how easy it is to scare ppl.. not many ppl actually study issues , they just believe the sound bite on tv, the devil is always in the details, and no one hardly studies that when a final bill of anykind come up for a final vote, ppl are like sheep, they dont study things, they dont check emails for accuracy, this all just saddens me. but one day , one day it will all blow up, because 14,000 ppl a day loose insurance.
nothing may pass, i get tired of saying all i want is a back up.it does not have to be fancy,,, because if i loose my job, and get sick, i will not exhaust what i have for retirement on myself, i will just leave this earth for something better, as i believe in and leave what i have for my children,they are my life,,
i dont understand ,. pll say how horrible it would be to have basically a medicare to get on as a public option. but when ppl retire they have no problem being on one, and take part b and maybe blue cross C plus as a supplement.worked great for my mom,, anyway it saddens me to see how washington is actually ran by corporations and not the ppl that voted ppl into office, but its most always has been that way, take care,

4who owns who? Empty Re: who owns who? Wed Aug 19, 2009 4:21 pm

gypsy

gypsy
52 blue dogs? I thoughts there were only 12.
Rosco you are right,I got an mail the other day an checked it was hullabaloo, about prayer and head stones/crosses being taken away from the Arlington cemetery an prayers/Chaplin not allowed in the armed services~anymore. it was false something to do with alcu? i think~

5who owns who? Empty Re: who owns who? Wed Aug 19, 2009 4:22 pm

runawayhorses

runawayhorses
Owner
rosco 357 wrote:not many ppl actually study issues , they just believe the sound bite on tv,
Now that sounds like you're talking about me..lol Thats OK, just making an observation, you're right, and I agree. I do listen to the media, and its where I get most of my info, online.

6who owns who? Empty Re: who owns who? Wed Aug 19, 2009 4:44 pm

rosco 357

rosco 357
Veteran
gypsy wrote:52 blue dogs? I thoughts there were only 12.
Rosco you are right,I got an mail the other day an checked it was hullabaloo, about prayer and head stones/crosses being taken away from the Arlington cemetery an prayers/Chaplin not allowed in the armed services~anymore. it was false something to do with alcu? i think~

no there are 52 blue dogs in the house, and can swing a vote one way or the other, that has been on the news multiple times, if it were 12 i dont think that is enough to change a vote, but i do know there are 52 but will still check when i have time ,, take care

7who owns who? Empty Re: who owns who? Wed Aug 19, 2009 4:46 pm

rosco 357

rosco 357
Veteran
runawayhorses wrote:
rosco 357 wrote:not many ppl actually study issues , they just believe the sound bite on tv,
Now that sounds like you're talking about me..lol Thats OK, just making an observation, you're right, and I agree. I do listen to the media, and its where I get most of my info, online.

lol wish it were not work time, or i would say more, lol, take care

8who owns who? Empty Re: who owns who? Wed Aug 19, 2009 5:23 pm

rosco 357

rosco 357
Veteran

The Democratic Blue Dog Coalition is a group of currently 52 moderate and conservative Democratic Party members of the United States House of Representatives, first formed in 1995.[1][2] The Blue Dogs promote, among other things, fiscal conservatism and accountability. In 2006, Blue Dog candidates such as Heath Shuler and Brad Ellsworth were elected in conservative-leaning districts, ending years of Republican dominance in these areas.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Blue_Dog_Coalition

only had time to paste part,there is more i think but this is the numbers, work time, take care

9who owns who? Empty Re: who owns who? Wed Aug 19, 2009 7:57 pm

gypsy

gypsy
thanks Rosco. fgor the info..

10who owns who? Empty Re: who owns who? Thu Aug 20, 2009 3:54 pm

rosco 357

rosco 357
Veteran

gyp im not sure at all im correct,, but just off the back of may brain and a bit of guessing, i think u may have got the number 12 blue dogs, because one of the 3 committees in the house has 12 on that committee but i may be totally wrong, i do know one committee with blue dogs was haveing a tough time and had to change some things, and i forgot why, but they satisfied the blue dogs in that committee
because it passed in that committee. and all of the house committees, and as i have said there is one in the senate that there version has not been passed yet before they went on break,

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum