runawayhorses
Owner
LMAO, loved it!! Senior Wisdom 503179

This pic took my breath away:

3Senior Wisdom Empty Re: Senior Wisdom Sun Sep 13, 2009 3:41 pm

rosco 357

rosco 357
Veteran
i actually thought u would like the other blond in the blue i think the one title seductive, lol, now i have to go forward this, it was an email, it takes time to do pics in a post if there are seveal like this one, take care

4Senior Wisdom Empty Re: Senior Wisdom Sun Sep 13, 2009 6:49 pm

runawayhorses

runawayhorses
Owner
This one is Moons favorite I bet:

5Senior Wisdom Empty Re: Senior Wisdom Sun Sep 13, 2009 7:12 pm

runawayhorses wrote:This one is Moons favorite I bet:

Yep (despite the small T's.....them other "boys" didn't even count)

6Senior Wisdom Empty Re: Senior Wisdom Sun Sep 13, 2009 7:42 pm

(I tried to post a pic and couldn't)

7Senior Wisdom Empty Re: Senior Wisdom Sun Sep 13, 2009 8:48 pm

runawayhorses

runawayhorses
Owner
meemoon wrote:(I tried to post a pic and couldn't)
If you want to explain to me about what went wrong in posting the pic feel free to PM me, I'll help if I can. I bet it was good pic you had in mind, big breasted no doubt. :)

8Senior Wisdom Empty Re: Senior Wisdom Sun Sep 13, 2009 9:19 pm

runawayhorses

runawayhorses
Owner
Since we are sharing chick pics here's one that really gets my motor running.

Senior Wisdom Girl2

9Senior Wisdom Empty Re: Senior Wisdom Sun Sep 13, 2009 10:03 pm

rosco 357

rosco 357
Veteran
what is the old saying im sure moon disagrees with lol, " its a waist if its more than a mouth full, this last pic of tylers is about a mouth full, lol take care,

10Senior Wisdom Empty Re: Senior Wisdom Sun Sep 13, 2009 10:23 pm

runawayhorses

runawayhorses
Owner
LOL rosco..

I never been into big breasts really, I like regular size (like McDonald's fries, but breasts) I don't like the fake implants either, or fries cooked too long, I'm basically a leg and ass Man ..lol

Ahhh, bad joke, oh well, I tried...

11Senior Wisdom Empty Re: Senior Wisdom Sun Sep 13, 2009 10:26 pm

Senior Wisdom Old%20pics%20058%20%28Large%29 This is actually my type. Modest,innocent, country girls (How does one re-size these pics?)

12Senior Wisdom Empty Re: Senior Wisdom Sun Sep 13, 2009 10:29 pm

Well, that didn't work. HMMMM.

13Senior Wisdom Empty Re: Senior Wisdom Mon Sep 14, 2009 11:34 am

runawayhorses

runawayhorses
Owner
This program will resize pics, and do many other things to images. Its free too. I use it for everything I need to do with pics, besides animation, I use another program for that, but this one at the link below is great for pics:

http://www.irfanview.com/

14Senior Wisdom Empty Re: Senior Wisdom Mon Sep 14, 2009 2:42 pm

rosco 357

rosco 357
Veteran
i have several picture editing softwares, that came with pcs and scanners and such i bought over the years but saved, i have not gone to the url u posted yet tyler,but on using my software, i have had found it does pretty well as long as im downsizing a pic, it stays clear, but if i enlarge it, the picture looses its clarity or whatever, i figured it was because it keep the same number of pixels and only made them larger, i use to scan pics alot , probably a hundred, and posted them on our private family web sight, that my late uncle started years ago,at my family .com also photo bucket has a pretty good editing feature im sure u know about and also AOL has a photo editing software on any pics u download. it automatically puts it in the aol pic viewer ,as soon as it downloads, but its also on ur hardrive for what ever pic viewer u use, i let nero take over my pics for viewing and it will edit, ,actually the one i use the most is iphoto plus that came with the cheepest scanner i have had that i bought years ago, i did not like what this dell all in one used so i loaded that software on this pc and it works this dell scanner just fine, and since i used that software so much i am use to it,just rambling take care

15Senior Wisdom Empty Re: Senior Wisdom Mon Sep 14, 2009 3:10 pm

runawayhorses

runawayhorses
Owner
Yeah I have several also, I use all my pic editing programs to create backgrounds, banners, Gif images..etc.

Yes photobucket has editing features but I never use them, I prefer the programs on my computer for hardcore editing and creating images, I could never do what I do at photobucet becuase its not nearly advanced enough, but resizing a pic is easy and photobucket would do just fine for that. Maybe Moon would prefer that to resize a pic as opposed to downloading a program to do it. But Moons getting better at this stuff, I think he might like that program here: http://www.irfanview.com/

Anyway, I noticed that pic he posted is not uploaded to photobucket but to another server host. So perhaps hes not using photopucket anymore.

Yeah, resizing a pic up it loses quality, but resizing down its fine. Pixel issue.

Senior Wisdom 381659

Heres an online pic editor that will resize pics:

http://pixer.us/

16Senior Wisdom Empty Re: Senior Wisdom Mon Sep 14, 2009 3:48 pm

rosco 357

rosco 357
Veteran
i have not had to fiddle with pics in a while i saved that pic of moons, nero shows it as a large pic, when viewing but its not clear,,sometimes i get hugh pics in email and nero always shows them in a good normal size, i took it into i photoplus software, so forget what i said , i hit resize and i have used this alot but not in a long time, it shows the pixels, it in resizing lets u check keep same aspect ratio, and also gives u the option of changing the size by percentage or pixels, it show the pixels on top of the other and when u push the up or down arrow, it changes the pixels but keep them in the same ratio, but i could enlarge it fine but even changing size by increasing the pixels,when i clicked ok to showed it in the editing software big but still not clear,a good size but not clear,

17Senior Wisdom Empty Re: Senior Wisdom Mon Sep 14, 2009 4:06 pm

runawayhorses

runawayhorses
Owner
I'm reading his as 96x128 pixels, thats thumbnail size pic. I'm sure there is a larger version of it somewhere. But to try and resize that pic up very much larger would be a disaster, unclear and distorted.

That program I mentioned does all that same aspect ratio resizing, cropping, anything you want to do with it basically. Sound like yours is a good program too. It comes down to whatever you want to do with a picture and what programs you're comfortable with and used to. I'll never part with IrfanView.

18Senior Wisdom Empty Re: Senior Wisdom Mon Sep 14, 2009 4:25 pm

rosco 357

rosco 357
Veteran
as i have told u once when i got this pc, it was the media center edition pc, so it has alot of media stuff on it that i dont even use, i have microsoft version of editing stuff but i just dont need to do pics now, i have uploaded all the family pics a few years ago, yes this iphoto plus i think does it all, it has all the paint stuff to touch up pics i have use that on real old pic i scanned like my grandmother as a child,it had bad spot, but i mixed a color to match and painted the blemishes and stuff out, ok enough lol, take care this is a work day , i really hate to go in,

19Senior Wisdom Empty Re: Senior Wisdom Mon Sep 14, 2009 4:40 pm

runawayhorses

runawayhorses
Owner
I just want to explain what a thumbnail actually is in case someone doesn't know. When you go to a website and you see little small pictures to click that then appears to BLOWUP full screen when you click them, are not really the same picture at all. A thumbnail (smaller pic) is a completely different pic altogether, a resized down copy of the big pic, when you click the thumbnail it is actually taking you to another URL (via link) of the bigger picture. However, some thumbnails are the same pic done by inexperience web developers, they are resized down with coding, but its slow in loading and not used much, pages load much faster with thumbnails that are pics in and of themselves, not really the full size pic. Its better to use thumbnails and link your big pictures to them for loading purposes and functionality.

Just thought I'd explain that for those that didn't know.

20Senior Wisdom Empty Re: Senior Wisdom Mon Sep 14, 2009 5:02 pm

runawayhorses

runawayhorses
Owner
Here's an example of a thumbnail done correctly the way I explained, click the pic, and notice the change in the URL. It will also open in a new window using HTML coding (that I wrote myself - no C&P) so you don't lose your place here on this site and then have to use your "Go back one page" button on your browser, it just opens a new window which you can close after you seen the pic:

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum