1This is Sick and Exploiting Children Empty This is Sick and Exploiting Children Thu Sep 24, 2009 3:12 pm

SSC

SSC
Admin
Lyrics: Songs About President Obama
The following are the lyrics of two songs reportedly taught to a class at a New Jersey elementary school full of praises for the "great accomplishments" of President Obama.

FOXNews.com
http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2009/09/24/lyrics-songs-president-obama/
Thursday, September 24, 2009

Song 1:
Mm, mmm, mm!
Barack Hussein Obama

He said that all must lend a hand
To make this country strong again
Mmm, mmm, mm!
Barack Hussein Obama

He said we must be fair today
Equal work means equal pay
Mmm, mmm, mm!
Barack Hussein Obama

He said that we must take a stand
To make sure everyone gets a chance
Mmm, mmm, mm!
Barack Hussein Obama

He said red, yellow, black or white
All are equal in his sight
Mmm, mmm, mm!
Barack Hussein Obama

Yes!
Mmm, mmm, mm
Barack Hussein Obama

Song 2:
Hello, Mr. President we honor you today!
For all your great accomplishments, we all doth say "hooray!"

Hooray, Mr. President! You're number one!
The first black American to lead this great nation!

Hooray, Mr. President we honor your great plans
To make this country's economy number one again!

Hooray Mr. President, we're really proud of you!
And we stand for all Americans under the great Red, White, and Blue!

So continue ---- Mr. President we know you'll do the trick
So here's a hearty hip-hooray ----

Hip, hip hooray!
Hip, hip hooray!
Hip, hip hooray!

2This is Sick and Exploiting Children Empty sick and exploiting children Thu Sep 24, 2009 3:38 pm

trryvill

trryvill
I am sorry to have to disagree, but it should be a honer to him and what better way to teach our children about our presidents but by song. And should AS WE THE PEOPLE be proud of the man we have elected to run our county a PROUD AMERICAN

3This is Sick and Exploiting Children Empty Re: This is Sick and Exploiting Children Thu Sep 24, 2009 3:45 pm

SSC

SSC
Admin
I am sorry I didn't vote for the man and I don't feel praising his Accomplishments (??) are proper in school, stick to education and lessen homework burdens at night.

4This is Sick and Exploiting Children Empty exploiting children Thu Sep 24, 2009 3:58 pm

trryvill

trryvill
as well politics should stay out of the school then are you also saying are family services should stay out of the schools and stick to the basic.reading writing and arithmetic.Would we still have politicians and would we still have child abuse ,children need to see and learn all they can its not a easy world they ae growing up in

5This is Sick and Exploiting Children Empty Re: This is Sick and Exploiting Children Thu Sep 24, 2009 4:15 pm

SSC

SSC
Admin
trryvill wrote:as well politics should stay out of the school then are you also saying are family services should stay out of the schools and stick to the basic.reading writing and arithmetic.Would we still have politicians and would we still have child abuse ,children need to see and learn all they can its not a easy world they ae growing up in

Politics should be for certain kept out of schools especially at a the lower levels. Higher levels can draw their own conclusions but don't expose your little ones to political garbage..Not all parents are on the same political side of the fence, all this does is set up confusion in little minds for no reason.
Not sure where you get your impression about family services, that wasn't even brought up here, but I will gladly comment on it. Family Services need to step up their involvement in the education system, many children come from abusive homes , drug infested environments, this should be investigated and corrected.
I think kids see the strife every day in school, more so than the teachers are aware of, but none of that has any thing to do with a song praising a President who really hasn't done much yet.

rosco 357

rosco 357
Veteran