You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1NO GOLD JUST DEBT Empty NO GOLD JUST DEBT Fri Oct 02, 2009 9:30 pm

SSC

SSC
Admin
After a very week speech to the Olympic committee, and Mrs. O's off track comments once again Obama has come away empty handed..No Gold for Chicago, maybe the 40% of Chicagoans who didn't want it was a factor, or the crime rate, or the fact Obama wasn't a good seller, even with Oprah in tow. But now it boils down to hundreds of millions in wasted tax payer money for this failing trip. I wonder how many families that wasted money would have fed or medical treatment provided to..Another expensive failure, whats next ???

2NO GOLD JUST DEBT Empty Re: NO GOLD JUST DEBT Sat Oct 03, 2009 8:22 am

Now this is PURELY opinion and ya'll know it,but....Obama and his lovely wife (and I mean that) oversold.....Obama and his lovely wife. Obama sacrificed his need to attend to McKrystal properly and Michelle sacrificed,uh,.....something. I know because she told us so. Charles Krauthamer referred to the OC as "eurotrash" today and I laughed my ass off. When will our dear leader learn that he can bow and scrape and shed tears over past American horrible deficiencies but they will never LOVE him until he preaches his "bon mots en francais", n'est pas? (Didya see that Burris vid of this bog-boy blaming the OC rejection on.....you guessed it, George Bush? Ya gotta admire persistence like that.)

3NO GOLD JUST DEBT Empty Re: NO GOLD JUST DEBT Sat Oct 03, 2009 9:28 am

gypsy

gypsy
>Keep up the Good Work Obama! you will always have people who pick at a doer/shaker.
we that endured 8 years of failure, (Bush)we will give you(Obama) just that much more encouragement~
some things fail. but it always teaches us, something good is learned~ the past eight years of failure,an they (Repubs)still haven't learned..

4NO GOLD JUST DEBT Empty Re: NO GOLD JUST DEBT Sat Oct 03, 2009 8:41 pm

SSC

SSC
Admin
Very well put Moon, the O's just didn't make a good showing or even attempt to sound credible, who cares if Mrs. O sacrificed, what ever it was ..she didn't elaborate, probably a good thing. Yeahhh it was obvious 25 minutes was hard for Mr. O to scrape up for our Afghanistan military leader especially since he has only spoke with him once before...Kinda seems like priorities are sadly misplaced..I know there will be those who like you posted will blame Bush..the blind-the crippled and the totally crazy...always looking for a scape goat, I wonder Moon how long till these Ditzy Dems realize they can't blame Bush any more as the anointed one is fast failing them... Over 3 million have lost their jobs since Obama's stimulus plan went into affect. Where is the calvary he promised, the turning around of the working force, and now yet another bump in the road, extended unemployment benefits may be cut off.

5NO GOLD JUST DEBT Empty Re: NO GOLD JUST DEBT Sat Oct 03, 2009 9:27 pm

gypsy

gypsy
its Coming!! I hear the thunderous hooves~ an the Shout of Encouragement~ Go America~ Obama!

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum