You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1IT PASSED Empty IT PASSED Sun Nov 08, 2009 1:21 am

SSC

SSC
Admin
The vote was 220-215....THE FUCKING BEGINS NOW !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

2IT PASSED Empty Re: IT PASSED Sun Nov 08, 2009 3:52 am

SSC

SSC
Admin
A historical night , how sad for many Americans who trusted in their elected officials, but the fight is not over. Many Dems will think long and hard about their future in politics as they go home to face their constituents. The screwing of America will not be taken lightly. I have no faith this will ever reach completion, this country is to smart to bankrupt itself, destroy the middle class and doom out children and their children to trillions of dollars of debt.
This no longer has anything to do with Bush, this is Obama's albatros, the rape of the masses.

3IT PASSED Empty Re: IT PASSED Sun Nov 08, 2009 6:56 am

SSC wrote:A historical night , how sad for many Americans who trusted in their elected officials, but the fight is not over. Many Dems will think long and hard about their future in politics as they go home to face their constituents. The screwing of America will not be taken lightly. I have no faith this will ever reach completion, this country is to smart to bankrupt itself, destroy the middle class and doom out children and their children to trillions of dollars of debt.
This no longer has anything to do with Bush, this is Obama's albatros, the rape of the masses.
The Pelosites have a large majority in the House and the House members tend to be 2 bit pols; easily led by the nose. The Senate tends to have bigger-time pols who are in the national spotlight much more frequently. I'm not that concerned. If the American people are dumb enough to indebt themselves so egregiously just to put Obamacaid cards in the pockets of losers and derelicts, they will get EXACTLY what they deserve. Frankly,it will be more fun if the Senate passes Obamacaid. The reaction from the public will be VERY interesting. In all my 61 years, this is the first time I've seen such a despised and feared piece of leglisation get this far. Yer right,SSC. Get out the KY jar.

4IT PASSED Empty Re: IT PASSED Sun Nov 08, 2009 4:28 pm

rosco 357

rosco 357
Veteran
lol.. SSC the one republican that voted for it was Anh Cao of Louisiana. cant u keep ur repubs in line, down there , lol, teasing, i thought he was a replacement for some politician, and was appointed, but im not sure if i heard that or not , i know u will know, take care,

5IT PASSED Empty Re: IT PASSED Sun Nov 08, 2009 4:30 pm

gypsy

gypsy
A good republican~ cheers

6IT PASSED Empty Re: IT PASSED Sun Nov 08, 2009 4:31 pm

runawayhorses

runawayhorses
Owner
So if everything gets out of hand and this country goes down the tubes we can blame it on Louisiana.. IT PASSED 503179

7IT PASSED Empty Re: IT PASSED Mon Nov 09, 2009 1:12 am

runawayhorses wrote:So if everything gets out of hand and this country goes down the tubes we can blame it on Louisiana.. IT PASSED 503179
Why not? Actually, his vote wasn't necessary, but the House bill barely passed. It will NOT have an easy time in the Senate and it is unlikely to pass. The brain-dead,children, and Democrats are shouting HOORAY! now but they haven't read what's in the bill and/or wouldn't understand it anyway. I heard one commentator say this will "fundamentally" change the way we work and live and I believe it will. Beyond the costs,which will be immediate and infuriating, the spectacle of even MORE people going to the emergency rooms instead of LESS people,will perplex. Why? In England,if you are 60 years old and need a kidney transplant, you won't get one. You are so far down on the list, the only way to stay alive is to go to an emergency room for a blood flush when you are in acute dialysis failure. And the few who will benefit will be vastly outnumbered by the vast majority who will be paying much more for far less. It will be the long queues we saw in Russia of people waiting for bread. But it won't be bread we're waiting for. Scare propaganda? We shall see, eh?

8IT PASSED Empty Re: IT PASSED Mon Nov 09, 2009 3:42 pm

SSC

SSC
Admin
runawayhorses wrote:So if everything gets out of hand and this country goes down the tubes we can blame it on Louisiana.. IT PASSED 503179

Hey-hey--we feel Cao is now gater bait, a disgraceful turn coat..

9IT PASSED Empty Re: IT PASSED Mon Nov 09, 2009 3:56 pm

SSC

SSC
Admin
Moon for all hoorays there will be tears when the sad truth is revealed..400billion in medicare cuts, just where do these cheerleaders think the money will come from ? Their treatment of course, once the amount and types of care are slashed..beginning with heart procedures, cancer treatment, kidney and a host of others..It wouldn't surprise me if the lines were drawn by age on care. Just think kill off all the over 65, reduce the SSA payments and bingo save money..This is the sick twisted thinking of Democrats..Pelosi and Reed leading the parade , Obama's puppets..

10IT PASSED Empty Re: IT PASSED Mon Nov 09, 2009 4:44 pm

Reid is a dead letter. He will be replaced by Sue Lowden in the next election. You can only bullshit so much. This whole Obamacaid mess has included a startling amount of Orweillian double-speak. Healthcare reform is now insurance reform. Public option is now consumer option. Rush Limbaugh is the head of the Republican party. People who attend town halls are a mob. Facts and statements by the CBO are misinformation and lies. A Social Security system rapidly headed for bankruptcy is cited as an example of competent healthcare management. Adding at least a trillion dollars to the national debt will magically save us money. Exposure of ACORN housing pimps is a conservative plot. Transparancy does NOT include exposing submitted legislation to public view. The list goes on but the only transparancy I see is the obviously transparant attempts to mislead the American people. I may be wrong,but I do not believe even the Democratic senators wanna join Reid in the unemployment line next year. Some will of course since many are from states with a very liberal majority, but I don't think there are enough to break a fillibuster. Employing the Senate's "nuclear option" will result in a type of procedural civil war. Actually,as Southerners,we should enjoy that. I plan to and won't mind seeing that happen.

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum