You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Will You Be My Family? Empty Will You Be My Family? Mon Nov 23, 2009 10:59 am

trryvill

trryvill
THIS WAS WROTE BY A 14 YEAR OLD BOY :::: Will you take my picture?Will you take my side? Will you take my pain away Ive tried so hard to hide?Will you watch me play in the goal in foul or freezing weather?Could we spent all Christmases and holidays together? Will you pack a lunch for me?Sometimes hold my hand?Can we just ordinary?Do you understand?When I throw a tantrum,Will you promise not to pack?If I learn to love to you will you try to love me back?Will we see the funny side?Laugh when times get tough?We will be a family That Would Be Enough.

2Will You Be My Family? Empty Re: Will You Be My Family? Mon Nov 23, 2009 2:56 pm

SSC

SSC
Admin
Very nice Trryvill

3Will You Be My Family? Empty Re: Will You Be My Family? Mon Nov 23, 2009 6:13 pm

gypsy

gypsy
trryvill wrote:THIS WAS WROTE BY A 14 YEAR OLD BOY :::: Will you take my picture?Will you take my side? Will you take my pain away Ive tried so hard to hide?Will you watch me play in the goal in foul or freezing weather?Could we spent all Christmases and holidays together? Will you pack a lunch for me?Sometimes hold my hand?Can we just ordinary?Do you understand?When I throw a tantrum,Will you promise not to pack?If I learn to love to you will you try to love me back?Will we see the funny side?Laugh when times get tough?We will be a family That Would Be Enough.
A good post, very heart warming,I enjoyed this.Family~ the most wonderful thing any person can have~

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum