So I feel free to spout off on the imagionary healthcare reform bill. Oh there's a bill alright,but it reforms nothing. It will restrain insurers from denying coverage for pre-existing issues,but to say that will,IN ANY WAY,reduce healthcare costs is ridiculous. Healthy people,when faced with paying thousands of dollars for insurance or hundreds of dollars in penalties, will pay the penalties. Then, when they get sick,they sign up for insurance and get treatments. I would and so will millions. As I will keep saying until youse guys buy little meemoon dolls and start sticking needles in them, the "Healthcare Reform Act" will improve healthcare as much as the "Stimulus Bill" improved unemployment. Medical services will be rationed and doled out per government rules just like jobs are rationed now and the ONLY employment sector to improve was government jobs. You can print all the worthless cash you want, but you cannot print more doctors,nurses, and hospitals, and you can't print prosperity. The plan is the mother of all bribes and is exemplified by the $300,000,000.00 bribe it cost YOU,the taxpayer, to get ONE vote in the Senate. The corruption and deal making has just begun. Dreamers and children will say "Oh, they will hammer out acceptible compromises". Sure. The only question is: "How much in more bribes will this bill cost YOU, the taxpayer?.It probably doesn't matter since they will just print that truckload of cash as well.

runawayhorses

runawayhorses
Owner
Haven't you learned how to cure a hangover yet? Its called "Hair of the Dog". Ya just make another drink when you wake up. Forget coffee, fuck that, you need a stiff drink. It gets the day started off on the right foot. I highly recommend it.. lol!

Fuck health-care too, it doesn't support drinking.

Unless you're trying to go completely clean for the rest of your life, there is no reason under the sun to suffer like that and have hangovers. For god sakes man, have another drink and feel better.. Well, I'm back and over my serious hangover. 302901

And if you have the financial means, might I suggest you do yourself a favor and snort a few lines of Cocaine, that's a good pick-me-up too. Just 2 lines will do ya. Save the other lines for the afternoon. Of course, if you have some weed that's always a plus, but use a water-pipe (bong) if you got one to get the maximum effect, otherwise just roll a joint. But make sure you get smokin' early along with everything else, its important.

But combine your snorts, with drinks, that's the main thing.

Just trying to give some advice...