You are not connected. Please login or register

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

rosco 357

rosco 357
Veteran
my words, i have not heard any news so this may be old news, i knew they said the suv was not going fast enough for the air bags to deploy, so i wondered how his face and lips got cut up,, he has always been the golden boy,, we shall see if this effects his game.

Tiger Woods: Injuries Caused by Wife, Not SUV

Posted Nov 28th 2009 1:08PM by TMZ Staff
http://www.tmz.com/2009/11/28/tiger-woods-elin-nordegren-fight-accident-suv-lacerations/

Tiger Woods did not suffer facial lacerations from a car accident. They were inflicted by his wife, Elin Nordegren -- according to a conversation Woods had Friday after the accident.

Tiger has yet to be formally interviewed by the Florida Highway Patrol -- that should happen this afternoon. But we're told Tiger had a conversation Friday -- with a non-law enforcement type -- detailing what went down before his Escalade hit a fire hydrant.

We're told he said his wife had confronted him about reports that he was seeing another woman. The argument got heated and, according to our source, she scratched his face up. We're told it was then Woods beat a hasty retreat for his SUV -- but according to our source, Woods says his wife followed behind with a golf club. As Tiger drove away, she struck the vehicle several times with the club.

Tiger Woods We're told Woods became "distracted," thought the vehicle was stopped, and looked to see what had happened. At that point the SUV hit the fire hydrant and then hit a tree.

We're also told Woods had said during the conversation Friday he had been taking prescription pain medication for an injury, which could explain why he seemed somewhat out of it at the scene.

runawayhorses

runawayhorses
Owner
This is sad, so unnecessary. Why he didn't take a limo is beyond me. If he wanted to get away from his wife for awhile you should have hired a driver. Its common sense if your rich, and he is. I don't understand why he would attempt to get in a car and drive himself away. Its silly. Hes rich, can afford anything.

Oh well, I guess he thought he could handle it. Wrong.

rosco 357

rosco 357
Veteran
well he has a blond white wife, but unless that is a bad picture of her, she is no nicole simpson, she looks older than him to me, but like i said it may just not be a good pic or her, but i think he could have done better, its on the url,

runawayhorses

runawayhorses
Owner
Whats that got to do with him driving off??

rosco 357

rosco 357
Veteran
runawayhorses wrote:This is sad, so unnecessary. Why he didn't take a limo is beyond me. If he wanted to get away from his wife for awhile you should have hired a driver. Its common sense if your rich, and he is. I don't understand why he would attempt to get in a car and drive himself away. Its silly. Hes rich, can afford anything.

Oh well, I guess he thought he could handle it. Wrong.

it probably was late, and spontaneous,and he just got in the escalade to get away from her. plus he was under pain meds, i mean if she was chasing him with a golf club, he probably did not have much time, the first reports said she beat out the back window, to save him, now we know she was beating out the back window as he was trying to drive off and he turned to see what was happening, if he was not going fast enough for the bags to deploy i bet the doors would open,,

rosco 357

rosco 357
Veteran
runawayhorses wrote:Whats that got to do with him driving off??

nothing rambling, or the reason he was rumored to be have been having an affair, just an observation,

gypsy

gypsy
that is so sad,I assume he was trying to escape a huge conflict..

runawayhorses

runawayhorses
Owner
Ok, I see what you mean, you're saying because she wasn't pretty enough he went after someone else. His motivation to leave her was based her looks.

I tend to disagree, But I understand what you mean, but I don't think Tiger would do that. Just my opinion.

I think they had an argument, and has nothing to do with her looks.

I hate this kinda crap on TV. I always feel like I'm peeking into someone's window. I know these people subject themselves to the scrutiny when they pursue their carrers,but it all seems so "unseemly". I'll be glad when this fades. It's none of my business.

runawayhorses

runawayhorses
Owner
I agree Moon, its none of our business. I totally agree with that.

But the reality is its publicized in no uncertain terms. This stuff will go public, its the price you pay for being a celebrity.

gypsy

gypsy
I agree, hate Gossip

being a celebrity,it happens// admire Tiger if he was trying to separate himself from that kind of attack

I also understand the anger,if the thought of another woman is true..

rosco 357

rosco 357
Veteran
runawayhorses wrote:Ok, I see what you mean, you're saying because she wasn't pretty enough he went after someone else. His motivation to leave her was based her looks.

I tend to disagree, But I understand what you mean, but I don't think Tiger would do that. Just my opinion.

I think they had an argument, and has nothing to do with her looks.

no im not saying that,the article said it was an argument over another women, so it would not be her looks, lol, there could be multiple reasons, i just saw her pic in the url and did not think she was the beauty i figured he would have, not that she is not nice looking but not a knock out, i had read the day it happened the news ppl were questioning the women he was suspose to be having the affair with, i think she denied it. i dont care what he does, he is nothing to me. i have not seen it on tv, the only reason i posted is because the news place i go to online had that as the lead off top story, out of about 30 other new stories, u know when it first happened it said there may be charges filed, i wondered what he may have done. but as it turns out if he has facial injuries before he got in the escalade i would imagine the charges would be filed on her. some states its automatic, the spouse does not have to press charges, its a state law, but i dont know about florida , i think is where he lives, i learned that watching cops, lol,,, that assault charges are mandatory in some states,

SSC

SSC
Admin
I thought all this was speculation since no official police report or investigation is complete, he is suppost to see the Hwy. patrol tomorrow with a statement.. The check-out rags have been running an article according to a new report about an alleged affair, but the woman in question is filing a defamation suit against these tabloids according to her attorney. I'm sure this will be totally blown out of proportion in days to come.

rosco 357

rosco 357
Veteran
SSC wrote:I thought all this was speculation since no official police report or investigation is complete, he is suppost to see the Hwy. patrol tomorrow with a statement.. The check-out rags have been running an article according to a new report about an alleged affair, but the woman in question is filing a defamation suit against these tabloids according to her attorney. I'm sure this will be totally blown out of proportion in days to come.

yep ur probably right, not sure why i even posted it,i dont even watch or play golf, i did learn he is the first golf pro to make over one billion bucks, but he is good.. it probably is over blown like u said, take care,

15Tiger Woods: Injuries Caused by Wife, Not SUV Empty Tiger Leaves Himself in Ultimate Trap Thu Dec 03, 2009 4:28 pm

rosco 357

rosco 357
Veteran
SSC wrote:I thought all this was speculation since no official police report or investigation is complete, he is suppost to see the Hwy. patrol tomorrow with a statement.. The check-out rags have been running an article according to a new report about an alleged affair, but the woman in question is filing a defamation suit against these tabloids according to her attorney. I'm sure this will be totally blown out of proportion in days to come.

well as we see no its not blown out of proportion.. as i thought also,,and it may get bigger, its on all major tv news networks, as i went on AOL it was on the welcome screen, with what i found a tick amusing the golfer that introduced tiger to his now wife, said " she should have used a 3 wood on him rather than an iron" but im not posting that article but another article on the AOL welcome screen which i thought this author put it into perspective rather well, as more women come forth, and is reported the Woods are seeing a marriage counselor and they are redoing his wifes prenup. i think for a more larger sum for her. that was on tv, but anyway, here is the article i thought summed it up, well , the bottom part especially, take care,

Tiger Leaves Himself in Ultimate Trap

12/02/2009 5:15 PM ET By Greg Couch

Greg Couch
Greg Couch is a national columnist for Golf FanHouse
http://golf.fanhouse.com/2009/12/02/tiger-leaves-himself-in-ultimate-trap/

Tiger Woods does not owe us an apology. Not even an explanation. His sex life is his sex life, if that's what led to his little driving mishap the other night, and it's none of our business.

While the media trucks park as close to his house as possible and helicopters show us pictures of a damaged fire hydrant, this is all starting to look a little O.J.-esque. I keep waiting for Tiger to drive away in a white Bronco, followed by the Florida Highway Patrol.

He's making a left-hand turn now. He is going slowly. What's he thinking in there? Watch out for that fireplug.

Look, no one has been murdered here. And not only that, no rules of golf have even been broken, no banned substances, and no broken laws, other than, allegedly, the scourge of barefoot driving.

We're not entitled here. And in case you consider this a newsflash, here goes:

If we wrote about every athlete who cheated on his wife, there wouldn't be enough room in the newspapers.

Or on the Internet.

So Woods should not have to apologize or explain, and that said, he had better come up with an honest, complete explanation and heartfelt apology soon. His defiance and lack of contrition do not sit well, even though I agree with him. He wrote this on his website Wednesday:

"Personal sins should not require press releases and problems within a family shouldn't have to mean public confessions.''

I agree. They shouldn't. But they do. He's going to have to explain it anyway, because our celebrity culture and our modern media, oftentimes rumor-filled and irresponsible, are going to haunt him until he does.

Of course, the media wouldn't sell things if customers weren't wanting to buy.

These celebrities have sold themselves, made fortunes on this culture. And it's not possible, apparently, to sell only a part of yourself.

If this sounds contradictory, well, it is. I know. I usually don't feel bad about athletes being burned by the spotlight they've profited from.
But Woods has not flaunted his social life, and this is just a private decision about the way he has chosen to lead his private life.

The culture, though, will demand more than what he's saying now. People already believe the rumors, and the rumors will only grow and grow.

In the celebrity culture, the line from rumor to fact is invisible.

If the story is that a guy was stepping out on his wife, and she called the mistresses, and then he had to flee in the middle of the night, well, that will go great into the gossip mill, I guess.

It's certainly not a nice thing that he has done.

But the police seem to be hungry for publicity themselves. What are they after?

The women allegedly involved are all of-age, right? There is no sign that Woods' wife, Elin, has been physically harmed. No sign that Woods was drunk or anything?

So what is the story, exactly? Be honest: This is driven by pictures of good-looking women. That, mixed with Woods' celebrity and the fact that there are an awful lot of Beavis and Buttheads out there, heh-heh giggling because of the sex factor.

Still, Woods' non-statements don't come across as protections of his privacy so much as admissions of guilt.

And the statements he makes are so lacking, so slow in coming and also so flawed in logic that they come across the same way.

Woods says he won't make comments, but then admits on his website that he made "transgressions." That is a contradiction.

"I have been dismayed to realize the full extent of what tabloid scrutiny really means,'' he said. "For the last week, my family and I have been hounded to expose intimate details of our personal lives.

"The stories in particular that physical violence played any role in the car accident were utterly false and malicious. ... But no matter how intense curiosity about public figures can be, there is an important and deep principle at stake which is the right to some simple, human measure of privacy."

If he will deny that gossip that Elin attempted to hit him or scratch him, then why won't he deny other details?

And he is not in position now to be pointing fingers and lecturing on principles.

Woods is trying to camp out, wait for everyone to walk away and leave him alone.

Not. Happening.

When the cameras do move along, he will be followed later. Every personal detail is now a story, and that's to quench thirst for details he's leaving out.

Meanwhile, if women are being paid six figures for their stories, as we hear cocktail waitress/reality TV person Jamiee Grubbs got for her saved text messages and voicemail, well, that's going to be awfully tempting to others.

Each one that sells her story, even if it's all untrue, will be reshaping the public truth.

The admissions we've gotten recently have been about athletes using steroids. They were cheating the game. Andre Agassi admitted to using crystal meth. He was breaking the law.

We aren't due an apology for what Woods did, but he had better speak up with it, loud and clear. He's used to being bigger than everything and everyone.

But this is a more powerful force than even Tiger Woods.

16Tiger Woods: Injuries Caused by Wife, Not SUV Empty Casting the Tiger Woods Made-for-TV Movie Fri Dec 04, 2009 4:51 pm

rosco 357

rosco 357
Veteran
this was on aol, new welcome screen. its the first thing u see on aol, it was much better with all the pics of the ppl and actors, but to much to upload,

Casting the Tiger Woods Made-for-TV Movie
Posted Thursday 03 December 12:18 PM

Much like any massive and dramatic news story nowadays, we're guessing the Tiger Woods sex affair scandal is sure to wind up as a (likely terrible) made-for-TV movie (we're thinking ESPN or Spike) at some point. So, rather than sit around and wait for it to actually get made, the PopEater crew went ahead and picked the cast to expedite the whole process. Wasn't that nice of us? So, after the jump, see who we picked to play Tiger, Elin, and all of the other ladies involved.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Tiger Woods
Role in Scandal: Famous golfer; alleged cheater
Who We Picked: Donald Faison
What He's Been In: 'Scrubs,' 'Clueless'
Why We Picked Him: Faison has always done comedy acting in the past, so we'd love to see what he can do with a serious, understated personality like that of Tiger.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Elin Nordegren
Role in Scandal: Swedish model; Tiger's wife
Who We Picked: Amy Smart
What She's Been In: 'Road Trip,' 'Crank'
Why We Picked Her: Simply put, few actresses (or humans) could be as beautiful as Tiger's supermodel wife ... but we think Amy comes pretty darn close. Her facial features are scarily similar to Elin's and her hair wouldn't require a whole lot of bleaching to get that Swedish look. Start sizing up those bikinis, Amy!

Rachel Uchitel
Role in Scandal: Alleged Mistress # 1
Who We Picked: Audrina Patridge
What She's Been In: 'The Hills,' 'Sorority Row'
Why We Picked Her: The aviator shades, the long brunette locks ... visually, Audrina seems like the dead-on choice to play the woman who started Tiger-gate. Another acting class or two, and we think this could be Emmy-worthy!

Jaimee Grubbs
Role in Scandal: Alleged Mistress # 2
Who We Picked: Rachel Bilson
What She's Been In: 'The O.C.,' 'Jumper'
Why We Picked Her: Rachel Bilson doesn't get enough work in our eyes. She's gorgeous in that unsuspected way that very few people have, and judging from what we've seen of Miss Grubbs, they share similarly puffy lips.

Kalika Moquin
Role in Scandal: Alleged Mistress # 3
Who We Picked: Minka Kelly
What She's Been In: 'Friday Night Lights,' '(500) Days of Summer'
Why We Picked Her: Sure, there's visual similarities, but the truth is that Miss Kelly has won our hearts as Lyla Garrity on 'FNL,' and we think more people should have the gift of Minka in their lives.

Gloria Allred
Role in Scandal: Lawyer to Rachel Uchitel
Who We Picked: Tina Fey
What She's Been In: 'SNL,' '30 Rock,' 'Mean Girls'
Why We Picked Her: As the world saw with Tina's flawless Sarah Palin impression during last year's election, the lady can sport a mean suit-jacket. Judging by her comedic chops that we've seen, we think she could pull off the caricature-esque methodology and stylings of Allred's career.

rosco 357

rosco 357
Veteran
my words .. this will be all i will post, but the first affair, the women was susposted to sue some tabloid, well its seems she has changed her tune, and has hired gloria allred, and is reported to be in negotiations
to stay quite for the sum of around one million bucks,oh one more thing, after these ppl are paid off or sold information saved text messages and voicemail,, of the 3 so far, what is the chance one will wind up in a playboy layout, ,,,, that seems to be the usual way it goes,

Is Tiger's Fortune Working To Silence Drama?
Reporting
Don Dahler
NEW YORK (CBS) ―
http://wcbstv.com/sports/tiger.woods.elin.2.1348558.html

When New York club hostess and alleged Tiger Woods mistress Rachel Uchitel suddenly called off her news conference Thursday due to what her attorney Gloria Allred described as "unforeseen circumstances," speculation was her silence was being negotiated. Allred's daughter, CBS News legal analyst Lisa Bloom said that's not an unreasonable guess.

"I have never, in all of my mother's career of over thirty years known her to cancel a press conference. That can only mean one thing. As we say in the law, Mr. Green has arrived. There has to have been a confidential settlement," she said.

Bloom estimated that settlement would be at least $1 million. Famed divorce lawyer Rauol Felder said that would be money well spent.

"Tiger Woods is in the position that no matter how bad the agreement is going to be, in terms of money in terms of confidentiality, it's the only game in town for him," he said.

Uchitel was reportedly the woman who caused the fight between woods and his wife that led to a crash outside their Orlando mansion the day after Thanksgiving. That accident not only wrecked his SUV, it smashed open Woods' private life.

It allegedly including multiple extra-marital affairs with at least three women, presumably the transgressions he apologized for but only after this cocktail waitress, 24-year-old Jamee Grubs, released incriminating evidence of an affair.

"Hey, it's uh, it's Tiger. I need you to do me a huge favor," the voicemail said. The favor he wanted was for her to change her voicemail message so his wife wouldn't hear her name if she called that number.

A third woman allegedly linked to Woods has also refused to talk.

18Tiger Woods: Injuries Caused by Wife, Not SUV Empty Now it's six under for Tiger Mon Dec 07, 2009 2:35 am

rosco 357

rosco 357
Veteran
my words: just as i thought would happen Jaimee Grubbs, 24, who claims to have had 20 sex romps with Tiger, is in talks to pose naked for Playboy.i knew one of them would, but i dont know if the pic in the url is number 6 or not, this one is young and hot,,u would think with the ppl that follow tiger he would have know this would surface. i mean 6 so far, and gloria allred negotiated as reported one million for her client to stay quite while one sells hundreds of text messages and voice mail for tons of money , some texts were sexy ones ,,asking her to do things, amazing,

Now it's six under for Tiger

By PETE SAMSON
US Editor
http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/news/2760424/Tiger-Woods-women-cash-in-with-big-money-deals.html

Published: Today
SEXY Cori Rist last night became the sixth woman to be named as a mistress of golf star Tiger Woods.

Cori, 31, is said to have met Tiger, 33, in a New York club last year.

They allegedly had regular romps and he would secretly fly her around the world.

A source said: "Tiger would get a large suite at a hotel and someone would book Cori an adjacent room."

Meanwhile married Tiger's string of alleged lovers are busy cashing in. At least two have signed big-money deals.

Two more were revealed yesterday. One, curvy Jamie Jungers, 26, was said to have been the girlfriend of an unsuspecting golf fan who wanted her to get Tiger's AUTOGRAPH.

Florida waitress Mindy Lawton, 33, emerged as another of the dad of two's conquests.

Some reports said the total was at least eight.

Mindy said she romped with Tiger under the nose of his blonde wife Elin, 29, who was pregnant. Mindy said: "All he wanted me for was sex."

Another alleged lover, New York socialite Rachel Uchitel, 34, is reported to have sealed a million-dollar to keep quiet.Jaimee Grubbs, 24, who claims to have had 20 sex romps with Tiger, is in talks to pose naked for Playboy.

And Jaimee Grubbs, 24, who claims to have had 20 sex romps with Tiger, is in talks to pose naked for Playboy.

Nightclub hostess Kalika Moquin, 27, is also said to have had a fling with Tiger.

He was injured in a car crash after a 2am row with Elin in Florida ten days ago.

p.samson@the-sun.co.uk

Read more: http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/news/2760424/Tiger-Woods-women-cash-in-with-big-money-deals.html#ixzz0Yye5Cv55

19Tiger Woods: Injuries Caused by Wife, Not SUV Empty now its 7 under for Tiger Woods, Mon Dec 07, 2009 3:29 pm

rosco 357

rosco 357
Veteran
geeze,, i dont see how he had time for golf, im only posting this incase u want to chech the chick out, she is hot and as it said a porn star, he sure is making a lot of women rich,but its the same text of the story of number 6 except the part i posted. but the url has her pic,

PETE SAMSON
US Editor
http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/news/2760424/Tiger-Woods-women-cash-in-with-big-money-deals.html

Published: Today
PORN star Holly Sampson last night became the seventh woman alleged to be a mistress of golf star Tiger Woods.

The 36-year-old from Los Angeles is the star of such films as "OMG, Stop Tickling Me" and "Flying Solo 2".

She has not yet spoken about her involvement with Tiger, 33.

Read more: http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/news/2760424/Tiger-Woods-women-cash-in-with-big-money-deals.html#ixzz0Z1pcCAE6

runawayhorses

runawayhorses
Owner
Hard to believe Tiger would be with a porn star. I guess its true. People never cease to amaze me. If I was him with all his money, I wouldn't date a "porn star" thats for sure. Considering his celebrity also, its a bad move. Actually, even now I wouldn't date a porn star. Too many other pretty girls in the world that are nice girls to constitute that. Porn stars are whores. I'm not above hiring a whore, but if I was rich as Tiger I'd look elsewhere.

Holly Sampson

Tiger Woods: Injuries Caused by Wife, Not SUV Holly-Sampson_280_943675a

rosco 357

rosco 357
Veteran
yes i think for sure , they are coming out of the wood work because , they saw the first one hire gloria allred to negotiate her silence for around a million bucks, so they can do the same, except for the one that sold text messages and her voicemail, so she made money that way,, but i think the number 6 article said there will be atleast 8 but im only posting all these to see the women. these last ones are hot,

rosco 357

rosco 357
Veteran
im not going to post this but i will post the url from ABC,, which claims now 9 women. it has a video of the show the view, barbara walters, stated, tiger has offered his wife 80 million dollars to stay with him for 7 more years, but its on a video clip at the url,. one thing, i listen to a large audience sports radio show going to work, it was reported there, that one of the women said tiger never asked if she was on birth control and never once uses any protection, which i find amazing, as did the sports anchor. on my way home the sports guy said he will never outlive this, and this will follow him the rest of his life, just as lewinsky story has followed bill clinton, was his words, here is the url the vid would not embed,it is now being reported by a witness that remains unknown he had been drinking that nite and some pills,,,i will not post on this again unless something major happens, i will not post on new women, i know i have worn this out. its on cnn tv now,as i type,, lol,
http://abcnews.go.com/Entertainment/tiger-woods-women-linked-alleged-affairs/story?id=9270076

23Tiger Woods: Injuries Caused by Wife, Not SUV Empty tiger #10 Thu Dec 10, 2009 5:58 pm

rosco 357

rosco 357
Veteran
im only posting this incase one may want to see the womens pic, u can read the article, and think some sponcers are dropping him if u read the titles in this, ur, anway the a couple of womens pic, nice ones, lol, and the article, i think Joslyn is a porn star also,
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/worldnews/article-1234379/Tiger-Woods-Porn-star-Joslyn-James-tenth-woman-linked-disgraced-golfer.html

24Tiger Woods: Injuries Caused by Wife, Not SUV Empty tigers wife says "It's golf... or me." Fri Dec 11, 2009 4:06 pm

rosco 357

rosco 357
Veteran
this url shows a vid from one of the women and also his yacht..this is about mostly the rules elin his wife has set down, this article is mainly about his wife and the future of his career, worth the url to see the yacht .
http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/news/2767377/Wifes-quit-call-to-Tiger-Woods.html

Last night staff were preparing his ironically-named Privacy boat for launch at a marina in Florida — after trying to disguise it.

They were filling the stunning triple-decker yacht with supplies as they prepared for a voyage from North Palm Beach.

Tiger Woods Yacht
Privacy ... staff work aboard Woods' boat

They covered the name on the back of the boat in the hope their preparations would not be noticed.

It sparked speculation Woods was about to escape his Orlando mansion where he has been lying low since his affairs were uncovered.

He may be trying to reconcile with Elin, 29, by taking her on a trip in one of his most prized possessions.

The Swede, who helped to choose the £13.5million 155-foot boat, once said it was "intended to be a private respite for our family to relax and escape the rigors of my husband's celebrity".

Meanwhile The Sun today revealed that Woods is ready to quit golf in a desperate bid to save his shattered marriage.

He told Elin he "will do anything". And she has agreed to stay with the star for the sake of their two young children.

But she has given him the stark ultimatum: "It's golf... or me."

Elin has drawn up a strict list of rules for the world Number One to follow if he wants to win her back.

And the beauty, who would pocket up to $100million if she walks away, is insisting he puts their marriage and two kids before his golf career.

A friend said: "The easy thing for Elin to do would be leave him, take the children and get a divorce. She'd never worry about money again.

"She was close to walking out for good. She decided to stay for the kids' sake - but on her terms.

"They have agreed to try and rebuild their marriage, but Elin will be the one calling the shots. It will be a long time before he's travelling the globe playing golf unless Elin's by his side.

"Tiger will have to work long and hard to get her to trust him again. Quitting golf shows he is willing to sacrifice something he loves so much to protect his family."

It was understood Elin has refused to let Woods tour until he regained her trust - or until daughter Sam, two, and ten-month-old son Charlie were old enough to tag along with them.

Yesterday it was suggested in America that Woods is terrified he might have fathered a LOVECHILD. Some of the women have said he did not use protection.

It was even claimed by one Las Vegas insider that Woods has paid off a pregnant mistress - and was desperate to seal the silence of New York nightclub worker Rachel Uchitel, 34, because she "knows too much".

While waitress Jaimee Grubbs, 24 - who claims to have had a 31-month fling with Woods - said in a TV interview that she was "deeply sorry" for hurting Elin.

But she added: "If it wasn't me, it was going to be other girls."

Last night Tiger's mum Kultida caught a flight from Los Angeles LAX airport to Atlanta, Georgia, as the family began to surface.

25Tiger Woods: Injuries Caused by Wife, Not SUV Empty Woods' Wife Buys Island Home in Sweden Sat Dec 12, 2009 7:28 pm

rosco 357

rosco 357
Veteran
Woods' Wife Buys Island Home in Sweden Updated: one minute ago
http://www.sphere.com/nation/article/tiger-woods-wife-buys-island-home-in-sweden/19276316?icid=main|

AP STOCKHOLM (Dec. 12) -- Tiger Woods' wife bought a six-bedroom house on a small island near Stockholm that is reachable only by boat.

Stenake Johansson, chairman of the Residential Association on Faglaro island, told the Associated Press on Saturday that Elin Nordegren became the owner on Dec. 1.

"Elin Nordegren has bought it, but I don't know how much Tiger has signed on to those papers," said Johansson, adding that his organization is still awaiting all the paperwork.

Johansson could not confirm the house's reported price of $2.2 million and said he didn't know whether Nordegren and Woods planned to move in.
Tigers Woods' wife, Elin Nordegren, recently purchased a home on a Swedish island that is only accessible by boat. The development surfaces a day after her husband released a statement on his Web site saying he was taking an "indefinite break" from golf following revelations of his "infidelity." Here, the couple attend a Cardinal game with their daughter, Sam, on Nov. 21.

Tigers Woods' wife, Elin Nordegren, recently purchased a home on a Swedish island that is only accessible by boat. The development surfaces a day after her husband released a statement on his Web site saying he was taking an "indefinite break" from golf following revelations of his "infidelity." Here, the couple attend a Cardinal game with their daughter, Sam, on Nov. 21.

Woods announced Friday he is taking an indefinite break from golf in an attempt to save his marriage following two weeks of allegations of extramarital affairs.

There have been unconfirmed reports the couple may be headed to Sweden to escape the worst of the media frenzy. Nordegren's father, radio talk show host Thomas Nordegren, said Saturday he doesn't know if that's true.

"I have no comment to this. I don't know anything, either," he said.

Faglaro is one of the thousands of islands that make up the Stockholm archipelago. The quickest route there is a 45-minute ferry from Vaxholm - considered the main municipality of the archipelago - where Nordegren grew up.

The island has about 140 properties, mostly summer homes. Only two are used all year, Johansson said.

"But the Faglaro mansion used to be an old farm. It is solid and big and can be used throughout the year," Johansson said.

Nordegren's property is among the biggest on the island. Johansson said negotiations most likely started shortly after the house was put on the market in August - well before Woods' car crash last month at his Florida home touched off the scandal.

Woods and his wife have been married for five years and have a 2-year-old daughter and a 10-month-old son.

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum