You are not connected. Please login or register

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

rosco 357 wrote:But she has given him the stark ultimatum: "It's golf... or me."

My goodness. Is this girl daft or what?! Apparently, Tiger hasn't met her personal 'adultery threshold' yet. After 13-odd affairs, it's time to say 'give me half your stuff and get the hell outta here'.

rosco 357

rosco 357
Veteran
yep number 12 hired gloria allred just like number one did, and there are articles he would spend 25,000 to 30,000 a weekend for up to 15 girls from a service, and watch some of the girls ,that he liked girls on girls. i saw the article but did not post, but the last post i just saw, is his wife has hired a divorce attorney and will leave him right after the christmas new years holiday,,she wants the kids to have a normal christmas , then its all over,, i think she may could have handled an affair, but what he was into is totally just bizarre, she will move back to Sweden,but who knows really what will happen but this to me makes sence..

gypsy

gypsy
I would say.this is sad/looks like his wife is into the money/ok I understand that
hurt/pain
but this is a thing that never ends
you either love/forgive ,or walk away///end it!

it is bizarre.she needs to tell him to go~

rosco 357

rosco 357
Veteran
gypsy wrote:I would say.this is sad/looks like his wife is into the money/ok I understand that
hurt/pain
but this is a thing that never ends
you either love/forgive ,or walk away///end it!

it is bizarre.she needs to tell him to go~

i dont think his wife is into the money, she was a nanny for another golf pro, that introduced them and told her what a good person with moral character tiger was, so that golf pro i saw on tv interview is pissed big time, he has made over billion bucks, more than anyother golfer, he can afford it, u said she should have told him to leave, well she bought that 6 bedroom house on that island in Sweden. for 2.2 million and is reported will move back to sweden, she probably with the new prenuptial, never want for anything, and u know the children will have money coming in. i think i heard this came out because some of the women in his life got jealous of the other. ppl thought this was nothing to it, i certainly did not expect this , i dont see how he got away with it . being in the lime light he is in, with his taking time off from golf, they have showed how golf ratings on tv have gone down when he has not playing but i think he is loosing companys advertizements,, since this is totally out of control,

runawayhorses

runawayhorses
Owner
Tiger is ruined, basically. His repuation as a gentleman and upstanding guy image is gone. Many people lost respect for him. Oh he'll always have money, but his reputation is destroyed. He can't recover from this and get back to the way people perceived him before. It's over. Tiger has been exposed and destroyed publicly. Its sad, I didn't like hearing the news about all of this, but facts are facts, Tiger is a sexual nut, and it will cost him his reputation.

gypsy

gypsy
I agree Tyler/ he will never regain that respect he once had..

Rosco I meant his wife will not hurt for money, he already gave her money to stay I thought I read somewhere. it is sad,that he did this..
I think she is right to leave him he needs help,he definitely has a problem

rosco 357

rosco 357
Veteran
runawayhorses wrote:Tiger is ruined, basically. His repuation as a gentleman and upstanding guy image is gone. Many people lost respect for him. Oh he'll always have money, but his reputation is destroyed. He can't recover from this and get back to the way people perceived him before. It's over. Tiger has been exposed and destroyed publicly. Its sad, I didn't like hearing the news about all of this, but facts are facts, Tiger is a sexual nut, and it will cost him his reputation.

u nailed it, he may play golf at some point and make money from wins if he can get his grove back. he has no one to blame but himself, i feel for his wife and kids, it told how she would stay home alone taking care of the kids when he went to golf tours and do his deeds, , i feel so sorry for her and the children, but i read he can walk away from golf and would never have to work again , that he has that kind of money,, he not only let his wife down but his fans, i never cared much for him, mainly because i dont watch golf. i think her moving to the private island if that in fact is what she does,, that has 140 properties on it ,hers being the largest on the island, mainly summer cottages, but her house is a year around house. only way there is by boat, a ferry runs, so she can keep her privacy, and have neighbors, l bet its a beautiful place, i hope they can show pics of it, apparently he had a sexual addiction to risk all he did. if presidents cant hid there affairs forever , he should have known he could not,,take care

rosco 357

rosco 357
Veteran
gypsy wrote:I agree Tyler/ he will never regain that respect he once had..

Rosco I meant his wife will not hurt for money, he already gave her money to stay I thought I read somewhere. it is sad,that he did this..
I think she is right to leave him he needs help,he definitely has a problem

i agree she will not hurt for money they renegotiated the prenup to her advantage, but the money for her to stay , she would have to stay with him for 7 years to get that. so he has not already gave her money to stay, but im sure the prenup, she will not need for anything, wow can u say child support, i bet it will be a ton, as it should,

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum