You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Obama approval Empty Obama approval Tue Jan 05, 2010 12:22 am

gypsy

gypsy
My words//I don't set much store in this/
but i found it interesting/because the Republicans don't have a very good one either

oh well
wonder where we go from here

The Rasmussen Reports daily Presidential Tracking Poll for Monday shows that 26% of the nation's voters Strongly Approve of the way that Barack Obama is performing his role as President. Forty-one percent (41%) Strongly Disapprove giving Obama a Presidential Approval Index rating of -15 (see trends).

The number of Democrats in the United States has fallen to the lowest level in at least seven years. Still, the GOP has not gained ground. Instead, the number of unaffiliated voters has jumped.

On health care, this week’s tracking shows a slight uptick for the Congressional plan, but most voters are still opposed. When it comes to paying for the cost of the proposed health care reform plan, voters are okay with the idea of taxing the rich, but strongly reject cuts in Medicare and excise taxes on “Cadillac” plans provided by employers. Most voters favor prohibiting coverage of abortions with plans that receive federal subsidies, but those who generally support the plan tend to oppose the abortion provision.

The Presidential Approval Index is calculated by subtracting the number who Strongly Disapprove from the number who Strongly Approve. It is updated daily at 9:30 a.m. Eastern (sign up for free daily e-mail update). Updates are also available on Twitter and Facebook.

Overall, 47% of voters say they at least somewhat approve of the President's performance. Fifty-two percent (52%) disapprove. To get a sense of longer-term trends, check out our month-by-month review of the President’s numbers.

Over the weekend, Politico published a story highlighting how some liberal Democrats are “turning their fire” on Rasmussen Reports. However, the article quotes one Democratic pollster who put it into perspective by saying “sometimes when people are unhappy, sometimes you shoot the messenger.” The Politico story has generated a number of other stories including comments from Bill Kristol, Michael Barone, Nate Silver,and Ed Morrissey.

2Obama approval Empty Re: Obama approval Tue Jan 05, 2010 1:06 am

gypsy

gypsy
I will stretch my neck out//yikes

I think republicans will never approve of Obama// even if he did the best//which we think he is.. I find that disturbing..for one reason,they dominated the house/ senate for most of the//oops// dreaded word Bush era DUH!! two wars? we should not be in/by Bush/nothing accomplished/right// give the Guy a chance,0ne year is all he has served/are we in a depression?no why? are recovering Yes//do we have along way 6o go??YE

I totally support Obama/

3Obama approval Empty Re: Obama approval Tue Jan 05, 2010 5:53 am

runawayhorses

runawayhorses
Owner
There is one very distinctive issue you are forgetting, its probably the most important issue of all, and the reason most people don't support Obama, and its this:

He's a Negro!!! Obama approval 503179 Obama approval 729264

4Obama approval Empty Re: Obama approval Wed Jan 06, 2010 3:47 am

SSC

SSC
Admin
LMAO.......AMEN

5Obama approval Empty Re: Obama approval Wed Jan 06, 2010 5:46 pm

rosco 357

rosco 357
Veteran
ok just know im not on much the way i work but i will help where i can, i think the place will run itself, good luck tyler, get well, if u see this

6Obama approval Empty Re: Obama approval Wed Jan 06, 2010 7:05 pm

gypsy

gypsy
get well Tyler, I will do all I can to help.

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum