You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Duct tape; The handymans secret weapon Empty Duct tape; The handymans secret weapon Wed Jan 20, 2010 12:21 pm

runawayhorses

runawayhorses
Owner
During a private "fly-in" fishing excursion in the Alaskan wilderness, the chartered pilot and fishermen left a cooler and bait in the plane. And a bear smelled it.

This is what he did to the plane.The pilot used his radio and had another pilot bring him 2 new tires, 3 cases of duct tape, and a supply of sheet plastic. He patched the plane together, and FLEW IT HOME!

Duct tape; The handymans secret weapon Ducktape1

Duct tape; The handymans secret weapon Ducktape2

Duct tape; The handymans secret weapon Ducktape3

Duct tape; The handymans secret weapon Ducktape4

Duct tape; The handymans secret weapon Ducktape5

Duct tape; The handymans secret weapon Ducktape6

gypsy

gypsy
Good morning Mr Tyler Duct tape; The handymans secret weapon 440643 Wow! the best invention Duct Tape!!

3Duct tape; The handymans secret weapon Empty Re: Duct tape; The handymans secret weapon Thu Jan 21, 2010 12:16 pm

runawayhorses

runawayhorses
Owner
Yeah lots of uses for it. I always have a roll of Duct tape in my tool box. It comes in handy in many ways. I used it once to fix a radiator leak in my car from one of the hoses, I just wrapped it in the tape and it was fixed. Of course I had the hose replaced soon after. But the Duct tape saved me and got me home.

It should be a LAW that everyone in the US have a roll of Duct Tape in there possession. Duct tape; The handymans secret weapon 440643

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum