You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1A quiz Empty A quiz Fri Jan 29, 2010 1:40 am

gypsy

gypsy
What president ran up the highest deficit in Americas History?

Why are the Republicans called conservatives when they had the highest deficits in The past 30 years??

2A quiz Empty Re: A quiz Fri Jan 29, 2010 9:54 am

runawayhorses

runawayhorses
Owner
Good questions, I will answer by saying George Bush.

And the reason they are called "conservative" is because they don't want to 'share' there wealth. lol

3A quiz Empty Re: A quiz Fri Jan 29, 2010 12:56 pm

gypsy

gypsy
http://www.fiscalpages.com/news/how-is-reagan-a-fiscal-conservative-he-ran-up-the-highest-deficit-in-us-history-excluding-bush/

How is Reagan a fiscal conservative? He ran up the highest deficit in US history (excluding Bush)?
calendar January 1, 2009
fiscal
seatbelt SKEPTIC asked:

can you imagine what our country would be like if we had a series of Reagan’s running our country? The US would collapse. Good thing democrats like Clinton win office and balance the budget (not to mention bring peace and prosperity to our country. who cares what they do in their personal life).

4A quiz Empty Re: A quiz Fri Jan 29, 2010 11:28 pm

rosco 357

rosco 357
Veteran
well all i will say is i post journalist editorials from news sights that have blogs after, but this was not that , this was a 15 person blog, i do tend to agree with number 13, but i will not argue the point, conservatism is not really about fiscal things, oh it is somewhat, but many other things, reagan did hurt the union when he fired the air traffic controllers, and gave the green light to companies to be bold on unions.. some unions take it to far, i know i was in one 20 years, but many decades back they saved ppl, when companies made u buy ur things from the companies stores, live in company housing, and abused their workers, i do think the union has taken some things to far now, the 3 new car plants here have had the chance to go union i think but they voted the union down, we almost went union, if we had i would be layed off now, they layed off another guy, that had seniority on me, but he had a bad attitude, so he got the boot, with unions u may have to keep the sorry ppl just because they were hired first, there are pros and cons, the car companies know they have to treat the ppl decent to keep them happy, the pay is not what a union worker would make but its pretty good,

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum