You are not connected. Please login or register

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

26Time travelers wife - Page 2 Empty Re: Time travelers wife Sat May 08, 2010 8:50 pm

runawayhorses

runawayhorses
Owner
I'm going to watch it again for sure. Sandra Bullock is good, but not my favorite. This movie however in my opinion has been her best performance to date.

I think in this movie, Sandra Bullock was a little overbearing and dominate. She wore the pants in the family. It was a little overdone her control over everyone. But all things aside, it made for a good movie.

27Time travelers wife - Page 2 Empty Re: Time travelers wife Sat May 08, 2010 9:22 pm

rosco 357

rosco 357
Veteran
runawayhorses wrote:I'm going to watch it again for sure. Sandra Bullock is good, but not my favorite. This movie however in my opinion has been her best performance to date.

I think in this movie, Sandra Bullock was a little overbearing and dominate. She wore the pants in the family. It was a little overdone her control over everyone. But all things aside, it made for a good movie.

i think she went and studyed the lady she played, sometimes actor even live with ppl they play, for a bit, but sandra said she had never met a person like the lady she played, i think in real life the lady is the boss in the family or very strong willed, and sandra was just reflecting the way that lady is in real life,like in real life the father said he was going to drive by the boy but his wife made him turn around and took him home . in real life, i guess u saw, she said she hugged michael for a year before he hugged her back , i guess thats from all the foster homes he had bounced around in,,i saw in real life he was not quite the cream puff it showed him as being when he started football, that he actually was a bit better than the movie reflected from the first practice. he only played a bit over a year, so he must have been good, in real life he played basket ball first, and football coaches came to watch his footwork,and hands but all that may be in the utube i posted, im not sure because i watched more utubes on him

28Time travelers wife - Page 2 Empty Re: Time travelers wife Sun May 09, 2010 12:14 am

runawayhorses

runawayhorses
Owner
Yeah that's probably right, she was just trying to portray that lady correctly. I just didn't like all her control attitude she had over her husband and everyone else she came in contact with. Whatever, it was a good movie.

29Time travelers wife - Page 2 Empty Re: Time travelers wife Sun May 09, 2010 12:35 am

rosco 357

rosco 357
Veteran
hey tyler did u see the movie, " THE EXPRESS"?? i forgot if we talked about it, it was also a good movie, and true story,and about football, but this may be rehash , u know my memory sucks, lol, take care,

30Time travelers wife - Page 2 Empty Re: Time travelers wife Sun May 09, 2010 2:32 am

gypsy

gypsy
just finished watching Lovely bones , on dvd
.it was very good.

31Time travelers wife - Page 2 Empty Re: Time travelers wife Sun May 09, 2010 4:09 pm

runawayhorses

runawayhorses
Owner
rosco 357 wrote:hey tyler did u see the movie, " THE EXPRESS"?? i forgot if we talked about it, it was also a good movie, and true story,and about football, but this may be rehash , u know my memory sucks, lol, take care,
No I never seen THE EXPRESS, sounds like a movie I might like. I like sports movies, especially if its football.

I just got done watching "Top Gun" again with Tom Cruise, that is very close to my favorite movie of all times. Its very well done and the jet scenes are awesome. Just a great movie altogether, I can watch it over and over again.

Tom Cruise is my favorite actor if case anyone was wondering. Hes damn good.

32Time travelers wife - Page 2 Empty Re: Time travelers wife Sun May 09, 2010 4:14 pm

rosco 357

rosco 357
Veteran
yes u will love THE EXPRESS . it starts out when he is a kid, is all i will say and true story, actually has more football scenes than the blind side, its been out along time, i have seen it several times..

33Time travelers wife - Page 2 Empty Re: Time travelers wife Sun May 09, 2010 8:44 pm

runawayhorses

runawayhorses
Owner
Ok I'll download it sometime next week. I still want to see The Blind Side again first.

34Time travelers wife - Page 2 Empty Re: Time travelers wife Sun May 09, 2010 8:55 pm

gypsy

gypsy
runawayhorses wrote:I'm going to watch it again for sure. Sandra Bullock is good, but not my favorite. This movie however in my opinion has been her best performance to date.

Tyler ,who is your favorite actress?

35Time travelers wife - Page 2 Empty Re: Time travelers wife Sun May 09, 2010 9:29 pm

runawayhorses

runawayhorses
Owner
gypsy wrote:

Tyler ,who is your favorite actress?
My favorite actress is Avril Lavigne, she acted in a movie with Richard Gere called "The Flock".

I say Avril is my favorite actress because I know her potential and what she is capable of, and of course because I love her. lol

Seriously though, Avril, is a very good actress but it was a very small roll she played in with Richard Gere. She was just getting her feet wet in the movie business. She will do well in it if she continues along the movie lines. She wants to pursue movies. Music will always be her first priority. I know all of this because I read about her all over the internet and have downloaded video interviews where she talks about it. She likes to act and wants to and will continue to get new rolls and someday a Major roll.. Shes acted on "Saturday Night Live" doing skits as well. She is actually a very good actress if you ever seen her, very good. I was totally impressed with her performances.

But my favorite actress is probably Marilyn Monroe.

Other actresses probably Jodie Foster would be my pick.

36Time travelers wife - Page 2 Empty Re: Time travelers wife Sun May 09, 2010 10:56 pm

rosco 357

rosco 357
Veteran
yes jodie foster has always been one of my favorites, i loved her in "contact", and really all her movies," brave one "was a good movie for her, and" panic room".. but right now i cant think of another one, i do like
Robin wright penn very much also, "message in a bottle" is one of my favorite movies although its tough to watch at times.

37Time travelers wife - Page 2 Empty Re: Time travelers wife Sun May 09, 2010 11:03 pm

gypsy

gypsy
I love Jodie Foster,,I loved the movie where she played the /backward girl or uneducated~

can't think of the movie~I will ask Chris

38Time travelers wife - Page 2 Empty Re: Time travelers wife Sun May 09, 2010 11:09 pm

rosco 357

rosco 357
Veteran
gypsy wrote:I love Jodie Foster,,I loved the movie where she played the /backward girl or uneducated~

can't think of the movie~I will ask Chris

yes i saw that movie, her name was Neal in the movie i think and i probably spelled it wrong. i was going to add that to my last post but i could not remember the name,she lived out alone, with out human contact after her sister died, she did not know how to talk

39Time travelers wife - Page 2 Empty Re: Time travelers wife Sun May 09, 2010 11:13 pm

gypsy

gypsy
yes that was a good movie, heartfelt,her teacher was very good~

40Time travelers wife - Page 2 Empty Re: Time travelers wife Mon May 10, 2010 11:55 am

runawayhorses

runawayhorses
Owner
I liked her best in "Contact" and "Silence of the Lambs". There are other movies too, just can't think of them right now.

I also like Daryl Hannah.

41Time travelers wife - Page 2 Empty Re: Time travelers wife Sat May 22, 2010 1:01 am

rosco 357

rosco 357
Veteran
hey , on the movie blind side, if u have the disk or on hardrive, phil fulmer from tenn, makes a mistake i noticed when tying to recruit Michael, just wondered if anyone noticed, i had subtitles on so i know it was there. i wonder if it was planed or he did it and they just left it in, he never has looked like the brightest bulb on the tree. but he i guess either hired good coaches or he is good, but comes across as not so smart, anyway, watch the scene where he is in the house on the couch,,its a small thing, and its trivial, take care,

42Time travelers wife - Page 2 Empty Re: Time travelers wife Sun May 23, 2010 11:31 pm

rosco 357

rosco 357
Veteran
i did red box and got AVATAR, i will watch tonight and let u know if it is any good, it was an anticipated movie ppl waiting for it to come out, anyway, its a james Cameron movie i believe, i will post if its any good,or not. funny think i dont think i have said this, they remodeled our walmart, i mean totally moved all department around to like the new walmarts being built are . even remodeled the restrooms, and this walmart is not an old one its a super walmart, anyway, everything signs etc, are a pretty blue color, the redbox man happened to be there and he was doing things to the machine, but it was a new machine , it was walmart blue, same color as the department signs in the store, i asked him well red box is not red, and he said walmart said it had to be walmart blue, lol, i asked, how the machines are doing, he said right now they are doing 2 million bucks a day, nation wide, i dont know if they are in every city,

43Time travelers wife - Page 2 Empty Re: Time travelers wife Sun May 23, 2010 11:44 pm

gypsy

gypsy
They remodeled ours too, I thought I hated trying to find things at the old one before remodeling,(OH BOY) its really fun now?NOT!!! Time travelers wife - Page 2 729264

44Time travelers wife - Page 2 Empty Re: Time travelers wife Mon May 24, 2010 12:11 am

runawayhorses

runawayhorses
Owner
lmao, don't you ever go to any other store than Walmart??? lol!

45Time travelers wife - Page 2 Empty Re: Time travelers wife Mon May 24, 2010 12:20 am

gypsy

gypsy
here,,wal mart rules

I very seldom shop at wal mart,I deplore the place//

nice small town/family owned places ,I love
they are diminishing I love Quaint!

46Time travelers wife - Page 2 Empty Re: Time travelers wife Mon May 24, 2010 12:31 am

runawayhorses

runawayhorses
Owner
I like it, but the stores are so big. You have to do too much walking to everything. I like small stores to get stuff. Local small stores. You get in and out in 5 minutes.

47Time travelers wife - Page 2 Empty Re: Time travelers wife Mon May 24, 2010 12:38 am

gypsy

gypsy
I like that to Tyler, small spaces//

but the real thing is finding things made by local craftsman/NOT? foreign?

I want to drink my American/ coffee/Tea/OOPS! from American made cups Time travelers wife - Page 2 395863 Time travelers wife - Page 2 395863

Alas Time travelers wife - Page 2 44062

48Time travelers wife - Page 2 Empty Re: Time travelers wife Mon May 24, 2010 4:07 pm

rosco 357

rosco 357
Veteran
gypsy wrote:here,,wal mart rules

I very seldom shop at wal mart,I deplore the place//

nice small town/family owned places ,I love
they are diminishing I love Quaint!

walmart is basically all we have close to my house, but they are building a LOWES which i will be glad, we have a big lots, but usually if walmart does not have it i dont need it, that is a old saying here, lol, but like i said the Lowes will be nice to have, but they are sure slow on getting it built,

49Time travelers wife - Page 2 Empty Re: Time travelers wife Mon May 24, 2010 4:12 pm

rosco 357

rosco 357
Veteran
i watched AVATAR, it is long like 2 hour 41 minutes, its different, i liked it ok, its sci fi ,but has a nice story or theme to it, its very pretty to watch, and like i said it is sci fi, but not real bad, and has a good story to it, but i liked blind side much better, avatar all takes place on another planet, is about all i will say, i dont want to spoil it, James Cameron makes nice movies, it was written and produced by him, i think it said,

50Time travelers wife - Page 2 Empty Re: Time travelers wife Thu Jun 03, 2010 4:48 pm

rosco 357

rosco 357
Veteran
i rented a movie and watched it over the weekend that was good , a true story, it was "EXTRAORDINARY
BEHAVIOR, staring Harrison ford, and i dont know the other actors name , he was the guy that family lived in a bomb shelter till he left when grown if u remember him in that movie, but it was a good movie, good story,, fighting the drug companies to get a drug to market, thats about all i will say, just a good story, family story, that was a true story.

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum