You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1redneck  on a lawn mower Empty redneck on a lawn mower Fri Apr 16, 2010 2:35 pm

rosco 357

rosco 357
Veteran
if this does not play, and says its not a certain type of file, just close and open it again, i have played it several times, but have got that message, and it was blank, i closed and opened it again and it worked fine, i think it says its not a xml file, i think that the message, but like i said close it and do it again,

2redneck  on a lawn mower Empty Re: redneck on a lawn mower Fri Apr 16, 2010 4:33 pm

runawayhorses

runawayhorses
Owner
It played fine for me no problems. Wow that guy was really nuts. But I feel sorry for him. He just wanted to go home in peace.

3redneck  on a lawn mower Empty Re: redneck on a lawn mower Fri Apr 16, 2010 10:38 pm

rosco 357

rosco 357
Veteran
this reminded me of a story,, i took my x for a 3 day weekend to nashville, probably 12 years ago, and we took a kinda mini bus tour of nashville, the old ryman theater and other places and stars homes. well when we got to George Jones house, or where he use to live. as he drank heavy, they took the cars away from him. i doubt he got arrested, but since he did not have a car, they caught him driving to i forget where on the family lawnmower...i think he may have been drinking at the time but not positive,

4redneck  on a lawn mower Empty Re: redneck on a lawn mower Fri Apr 16, 2010 10:51 pm

runawayhorses

runawayhorses
Owner
rosco 357 wrote:this reminded me of a story,, i took my x for a 3 day weekend to nashville, probably 12 years ago, and we took a kinda mini bus tour of nashville, the old ryman theater and other places and stars homes. well when we got to George Jones house, or where he use to live. as he drank heavy, they took the cars away from him. i doubt he got arrested, but since he did not have a car, they caught him driving to i forget where on the family lawnmower...i think he may have been drinking at the time but not positive,
Well thats a damn depressing story rosco.. lmao

I been to Nashville too and did the "tour thing" on one of those bus tours. They took us all around Nashville at the stars houses. I went by myself btw on that trip. I was trying to see what I might have to deal with if I made it as a fiddle player. I checked out music school also while I was there. I've been to Nashville twice. Once alone when I drove myself at age "17" I would say, and again with my Mom and Dad. I could tell some stories of Nashville. Loved my stay there.

5redneck  on a lawn mower Empty Re: redneck on a lawn mower Fri Apr 16, 2010 11:14 pm

rosco 357

rosco 357
Veteran
we went that year just me and the x , the next year we took the kids, then we found out my cousin and her husband and 2 daughters,, had never gone there. so the 3rd summer in a row we took them in the van i had, they had just opened THE HARD ROCK CAFE.had not even had the grand opening yet. it was my kids favorite place, i think it had one of peter framptons guitars , but there is so much stuff on the walls and costumes in glass enclosures. we also went to the HERMITAGE.Andrew Jacksons plantation home, and toured that, the feds run it and it had a museum. then u put on a recorder and ear plugs and u follow the recording of the grounds and the house, those were good days, we also went to the grand ole opry , mainly to say we had been there, but we were lucky, they dont tell who will be there till the day of the show, and alan jackson was there he sang about 4 songs,

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum