You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

runawayhorses

runawayhorses
Owner
Is 'Britain's Got Talent's' Janey Cutler The Next Susan Boyle? Janey-cutler-294mc-051010

Ever since Susan Boyle's iconic performance on 'Britain's Got Talent' last year, the world has been eager to crown a successor as the next unlikely singing phenomenon. And boy, have there been plenty of challengers! Ranging from 8-year-old Laura Fontana's best Lady Gaga impression on Brazilian television to Taiwan's Lin Yu Chun, who has a set of pipes rivaling Whitney Houston in her prime, hundreds of thousands of viewers have catapulted these singers to Internet stardom -- but can anyone match Susan Boyle's multi-platinum success? The answer perhaps lies in Janey Cutler, a feisty 81-year-old woman who's taking 'Britain,' and the rest of the world, by storm

Watch the video on youtube at the link below, this will bring tears to your eyes I guarantee it:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7SrZJexfl94&feature=player_embedded

runawayhorses

runawayhorses
Owner
Now, after you dry your eyes from watching Janey Cutler's preformance, I think its only fitting to show my favorite style of music and a preformance by my favorite singer..lmao

This is like the opposite of Janey Cutler.. hehehe Is 'Britain's Got Talent's' Janey Cutler The Next Susan Boyle? 440643

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum